remember when Abu Ghraib wasnt a scandal?

It's scary. They actually live among us, breed and vote......

When will we see some action against those who killed an American Ambassador?

We saw court martials come out of Abu Graib.... We've been waiting a year now.....
Issa doing investigations isnt action?
I love selective partisan outrage

I f he had stopped to think instead of wanting to immediately attack then maybe he would have come up with a similar plan. or at least a glimmer of an Idea. Especially after he decided it was a bad idea to attack and tried to lay it off on congress instead of taking it on himself to back up his mouth.

IF

He never should have said the red line remark. That was a mistake. He never should have called for the bombing of Iran. That was a mistake.

But he handled a bad situation as well as could be expected, especially since Americans were totally against doing anything.

Most Americans support the result even if the path to it was not well handled.

Anyway, if McCain or Mitt were President, we'd be at war with Syria and Iran by now, and you know it.

Actually we don't know it and never will. We've got what we've got, and need to make the most of it...And the most I can see is hopefully something better in 2016... Like an administration that will not drive a wedge deeper and deeper into an already divided country......

I'm sure if we once again get an administration which does things to piss off people you don't agree with, we'll all be one happy family again.

Last edited:
scandal? that is not scandal.

Benghazi is a SCANDAL
IRS unleashing against obama's political opponent - isa SCANDAL
NSA spying on Americans - THAT is a scandal.

Abu Graib? what the heck is that? some obscure place in Iraq? oh, well, who CARES?

No, I don't remember that. What I remember is that the New York Times had a front page article on Abu Ghraib 3 to 4 times every week. It was also the lead story on every network news show every day for weeks.

And we had people on the right claiming it was nothing.
You stating it was on the news and in the paper does not refute my comment.

liar

prove it or stfu

btw...who said it was not a scandal? i think the OP is a lying hack smear piece.

Plenty of people did back in the day. They made excuses for it.

prove it

:eusa_whistle:

It's scary. They actually live among us, breed and vote......

When will we see some action against those who killed an American Ambassador?

We saw court martials come out of Abu Graib.... We've been waiting a year now.....

never.

this is "non story" for them.

pissing on the enemy - THAT is the story.:cuckoo:

leftards are the scum of the earth

Benghazi is a SCANDAL

Abu Graib? what the heck is that? some obscure place in Iraq? oh, well, who CARES?

See there we go.....

liar

prove it or stfu

Plenty of people did back in the day. They made excuses for it.

prove it

Benghazi is a SCANDAL

He never should have said the red line remark. That was a mistake. He never should have called for the bombing of Iran. That was a mistake.

But he handled a bad situation as well as could be expected, especially since Americans were totally against doing anything.

Most Americans support the result even if the path to it was not well handled.

Anyway, if McCain or Mitt were President, we'd be at war with Syria and Iran by now, and you know it.

Actually we don't know it and never will. We've got what we've got, and need to make the most of it...And the most I can see is hopefully something better in 2016... Like an administration that will not drive a wedge deeper and deeper into an already divided country......

I'm sure if we once again get an administration which does things to piss off people you don't agree with, we'll all be one happy family again.

If (there's that word again) you were to get your head out of Obama's ass you would see that this country has never been more divided than it is right now. Not since the civil war anyway. Racism is worse than it has been since the 50's. And the left vs right has never been further apart. then there is the class warfare being pushed by this administration. But I'm sure that has nothing to do with policies and actions of this "transparent" lying ass administration....

I care more for this United States than I do for any party. And right now I don't like where either party is taking my country. The parties refuse to work together to solve the real issues that are going to destroy us. And there is not a damned thing we can do about it because too many people refuse to admit it. Too many on either side. You clowns in this thread are some of them.......

Benghazi is a SCANDAL

See there we go.....

any objections? NO?

that what I thought.

Next.

Because I do. I remember being told it was nothing and no torture had happened. That there was no scandal at all.

Your memory fails you. It was a very big scandal and the media covered it extensively as such (and beyond...).

More people were killed at Benghazi than Abu Ghrab. Abu Ghrab was sensational news because the liberal media hated the administration. Benghazi is hardly covered because the liberal media supports the administration.

Because I do. I remember being told it was nothing and no torture had happened. That there was no scandal at all.

No, I don't remember that. What I remember is that the New York Times had a front page article on Abu Ghraib 3 to 4 times every week. It was also the lead story on every network news show every day for weeks.

It was nothing, but the left made it into a major scandal - an utterly bogus scandal.

It certainly does.

More people were killed at Benghazi than Abu Ghrab. Abu Ghrab was sensational news because the liberal media hated the administration. Benghazi is hardly covered because the liberal media supports the administration.

well, that's obvious, but our leftard dimocrap-praising choir thinks we all lack distinguishing abilities as they do.

Benghazi is a SCANDAL

that is today

NOT

back in the day

you still have not proved your OP, thus you are liar.

to those who don't think it was a scandal...why not? it was a fucking embarrassment for our military.

Another point about Abu Ghrab is that media pressure caused the administration to freaking do something about it like court martial Military personnel. We have the gun running scandal that Obama covered up by refusing to release documents and Benghazi where the media is so not interested that Obama doesn't even have to fire people or get off his dead ass to cover it up.

Another point about Abu Ghrab is that media pressure caused the administration to freaking do something about it like court martial Military personnel. We have the gun running scandal that Obama covered up by refusing to release documents and Benghazi where the media is so not interested that Obama doesn't even have to fire people or get off his dead ass to cover it up.

and that is the problem right here. They should not have caved and they should not have court martialed Military personnel. They should have given them additional leaves and some psychology counseling.

and we all know that LSM are just in a constant position of licking the boots of their idol, so don't expect any pressure or any investigation in any CRIMES this administration has committed.

I can't remember the name of the American Ambassador who died there along with three other Americans.

Maybe you can refresh my memory?

Sorry, but the conservative movements attempt to use Benghazi as proof that Obama is a foreign policy failure just isn't working. Not enough people buy into it. People who already are against Obama are convinced, but that's not cutting it. You need converts, and your side has failed to create many with the constant Benhgazi ranting. Most people saw it as an attack on the US, not a scandal of the Democratic Party. Nice try though.

The right used to have the better reputation with the voters on foreign policy, but they lost it in the failed Iraq War. The Benghazi attack isn't going to restore that reputation. The right's reputation on foreign policy is in tatters, probably forever, and you only have yourselves to blame for it.

There is no failure here on the part of the Republicans.

Conservatives understand quite well how ignorant left wing voters are on topics other than the Kardashians or Beyonce and JayZ,

Left wing voters if pressed for an answer on Benghazi actually believe it's a man called Ben.

Left wingers fail at geography all the time. I witnessed this phenomena during debates over the Keystone with moronic posters claiming Canada needed to ship our oil to the Gulf of Mexico so we could ship it to China.

:lol: I had a lot of fun in that time period.

Sad but true. Left wing voters in America are ignorant. In the true sense of the word.

Last edited:
I can't remember the name of the American Ambassador who died there along with three other Americans.

Maybe you can refresh my memory?

Sorry, but the conservative movements attempt to use Benghazi as proof that Obama is a foreign policy failure just isn't working. Not enough people buy into it. People who already are against Obama are convinced, but that's not cutting it. You need converts, and your side has failed to create many with the constant Benhgazi ranting. Most people saw it as an attack on the US, not a scandal of the Democratic Party. Nice try though.

The right used to have the better reputation with the voters on foreign policy, but they lost it in the failed Iraq War. The Benghazi attack isn't going to restore that reputation. The right's reputation on foreign policy is in tatters, probably forever, and you only have yourselves to blame for it.

People not giving a sh*t about our dead Americans don't make it a non-issue. It certainly may not have been anything but a cluster fu*k by Obama but then again supply arms to the Syrian Rebels need some looking into.

Your memory fails you. It was a very big scandal and the media covered it extensively as such (and beyond...).

not it really doesn't. People on the right where saying there was no torture and this was a non-issue. Or they would say they dont care about those people at all.

See Vox and gramps in this very thread. I accept your surrender.

Forum List

Back