remember when Abu Ghraib wasnt a scandal?

As far as I know no one was killed at Abu Ghraib and the Bush administration did not try and cover it up with a bullshit story about a video and those responsible were put on trial and convicted..

No one killed; are you sure?

Prosecutions for Abu Ghraib Torture and Murder, Highest Officials Immune from Law « Antiwar.com Blog

The case of Manadel al-Jamadi, the Abu Ghraib prisoner who in 2003 was hung from his arms twisted behind his back, beaten, and tortured to death at the hands of U.S. interrogators in Iraq, is in the news again. AP reports:

A CIA officer who oversaw the agency’s interrogation program at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq and pushed for approval to use increasingly harsh tactics has come under scrutiny in a federal war crimes investigation involving the death of a prisoner, witnesses told The Associated Press.

Of course, the murderer was locked away in a deep dark hole - or maybe not.
America used extreme torture to the point of murder but no one was charged with it.

As far as I know no one was killed at Abu Ghraib and the Bush administration did not try and cover it up with a bullshit story about a video and those responsible were put on trial and convicted. Now four people were killed in Benghazi the Obama administration did try and cover up the attack as a out of control protest over a video and still no one who was responsible for security in Benghazi has been held accountable for the lack of security there leading up to the attack.

Exactly.

I was pissed off that idiots did the shit they did at abu graib note the progressives don't give a lick at the deaths and the carnage at Benghazi.

At least we cared. They don't give a shit or a good god damn except to not only protect Obama but now their ash tray throwing nominee Hillary who slept thru the Ambassadors death.
I also recall when the Abu Ghraib story broke the left acted like it was akin to the Nazi Concentration Camps.

As far as I know no one was killed at Abu Ghraib and the Bush administration did not try and cover it up with a bullshit story about a video and those responsible were put on trial and convicted. Now four people were killed in Benghazi the Obama administration did try and cover up the attack as a out of control protest over a video and still no one who was responsible for security in Benghazi has been held accountable for the lack of security there leading up to the attack.

Exactly.

I was pissed off that idiots did the shit they did at abu graib note the progressives don't give a lick at the deaths and the carnage at Benghazi.

At least we cared. They don't give a shit or a good god damn except to not only protect Obama but now their ash tray throwing nominee Hillary who slept thru the Ambassadors death.
I also recall when the Abu Ghraib story broke the left acted like it was akin to the Nazi Concentration Camps.
That they did...and their target was to barbeque BUSH for it...

People not giving a sh*t about our dead Americans don't make it a non-issue. It certainly may not have been anything but a cluster fu*k by Obama but then again supply arms to the Syrian Rebels need some looking into.

People do care about the dead. They just know who to blame: The Islamist attackers. The right tried to blame Obama, and failed. It's not the voters fault that they didn't buy into the Right's narrative on the issue. Nice try, though.
WHY did Obama, The Hildebeast, and every other leftwing SHITHEAD go on for weeks blaming some idiotic YOUTUBE for it?

DO TELL, won't you? You're into BLAME GAME, aren't you?:eusa_whistle:

Because the Egyptians and Libyans said that was the reason.

Obama is not to blame for those deaths. The Islamist attackers were.

Listen, I get that the GOP had to overcome their failed Bush Presiidency and his disastrous Iraq War to win back the White House. To do this, the Right needed to argue that Obama's foreign policy made things worse. Using the dead diplomats as political props was disgraceful, but it was the only viable tactic that the Right had. It just didn't work. Get over it.

Because I do. I remember being told it was nothing and no torture had happened. That there was no scandal at all.

And yet here we have bengazi...a relative non-story that the right has decided to make waves about. Of course it wasnt a scandal the 50 times it happened under bush either.

So I guess you have to ask why the right is so into this story? Well its not the actual story that the outrage is about for most anti-dem peeps.
Its more like regardless of the issue they will find something to complain about. Christmas trees, vacations, speeches, political moves ( which are more understandable than the rest).

This is what happens when the core is reduced to whining children. Dont worry folks, we saw the same thing under bush as well. Regardless of what that man did there was a core of loud people who didnt like anything he did.

Mostly these people get attention because it creates drama, while the rest of america doesnt give a royal shit. When you constantly bow to the lowest forms within your party, it will hurt your party. There is legitimate issues with obama. Yet those tend to get drowned out by supermarket tabloid rag type stories.

So when you sit there and blow off real issues like torture nobody will take you seriously. Hell for sake of argument lets pretend it wasnt torture. We claim to be a more civil nation and what those people did should be at the very least embarrassing for everyone. Even though it wasnt. So like I said when you complain about bengazi, you really have no leg to stand on.

Yup. I do remember when the left would look at a scandal and call it for what it is. Now we have the left (by virtue of having their guy behind the scenes) taking every scandal and saying that it is a ‘non-issue’ or ‘non story.’

Interesting that you even managed this asinine partisan hackery in the very OP that I suppose was intended to be against such hackery.

Benghazi was an attack on the American people, not a scandal of the Democratic Party. Abu Graib and the entire Iraq War was an assault on the Iraqi people by the Republican Party of the USA.
So you are a liar then?

I'll bet you cannot even tell the audience what it is about Benghazi that makes it a scandal.

I believe the thread title mention something called, Abu Ghraib prison.
I see the "America can do no wrong" lot cite how the guilty were put on trial, convicted and sent to prison.
Most neglect to mention tiny details.
Charles Graner Released: Abu Ghraib Abuse Ringleader Set Free From Kansas Prison
Smoke blows away, prisoners released on the quiet.

Details like he served six and a half years of his ten year sentence and will be on probation until Christmas of next year?

People do care about the dead. They just know who to blame: The Islamist attackers. The right tried to blame Obama, and failed. It's not the voters fault that they didn't buy into the Right's narrative on the issue. Nice try, though.
WHY did Obama, The Hildebeast, and every other leftwing SHITHEAD go on for weeks blaming some idiotic YOUTUBE for it?

DO TELL, won't you? You're into BLAME GAME, aren't you?:eusa_whistle:

Because the Egyptians and Libyans said that was the reason.
Did they really?
Obama is not to blame for those deaths. The Islamist attackers were
. Yes...but WHAT did Obama Do to protect them? It was well known security SUCKED at our embassies...And The HILDEBEAST was directly responsible for that, wasn't she? WHAT was our Ambassador doing there overseeing the transfer of WEAPONS? And WHY on that DAY?

Listen, I get that the GOP had to overcome their failed Bush Presiidency and his disastrous Iraq War to win back the White House. To do this, the Right needed to argue that Obama's foreign policy made things worse. Using the dead diplomats as political props was disgraceful, but it was the only viable tactic that the Right had. It just didn't work. Get over it.
BUSH...got it...blah, blah, blah, blah...YOU hate BUSH...WE know that...

YOU are EXCUSED as a PARTISAN fruitloop.

I see the "America can do no wrong" lot cite how the guilty were put on trial, convicted and sent to prison.
Charles Graner Released: Abu Ghraib Abuse Ringleader Set Free From Kansas Prison

And?

Charles Graner Jr., 42, was released from the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., around 10 a.m. Saturday after serving more than 6 1/2 years of a 10-year sentence, spokeswoman Rebecca Steed said. Graner will be under the supervision of a probation officer until Dec. 25, 2014, she said.

Where are we on finding and holding accountable those who killed and may have tortured our Ambassador. It's been a year already....

And?

Charles Graner Jr., 42, was released from the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth, Kan., around 10 a.m. Saturday after serving more than 6 1/2 years of a 10-year sentence, spokeswoman Rebecca Steed said. Graner will be under the supervision of a probation officer until Dec. 25, 2014, she said.

Where are we on finding and holding accountable those who killed and may have tortured our Ambassador. It's been a year already....
HAD a few already that have blamed BUSH...Imagine that Sgt. Ollie?:lol:

Benghazi was an attack on the American people, not a scandal of the Democratic Party. Abu Graib and the entire Iraq War was an assault on the Iraqi people by the Republican Party of the USA.

bullshit...abu graib was a republican attack, neither was iraq, it was both dems and pubs you ignorant ass

Sure, there a a few foolsih Dems whose supported the Iraq War. But they changed their mind once it became obvious that the Bush WH wasn't up to the task of waging the war successfully. So as far as I'm concernced, those Dems are off the hook for the mistake of the Iraq War, and it became entirely the fault of the GOP by 2006.

the war was executed successfully you blithering idiot. All objectives were reached quickly with a relatively small casualty count. Yes the democrats did the despicable, support a war then when it was actually waged they knifed our volunteer army, which you obviously were not part of, in the back.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
bullshit...abu graib was a republican attack, neither was iraq, it was both dems and pubs you ignorant ass

Sure, there a a few foolsih Dems whose supported the Iraq War. But they changed their mind once it became obvious that the Bush WH wasn't up to the task of waging the war successfully. So as far as I'm concernced, those Dems are off the hook for the mistake of the Iraq War, and it became entirely the fault of the GOP by 2006.

the war was executed successfully you blithering idiot. All objectives were reached quickly with a relatively small casualty count. Yes the democrats did the despicable, support a war then when it was actually waged they knifed our volunteer army, which you obviously were not part of, in the back.
And Obama violated prior agreements in Iraq and pulled totally out. NOW Iraq is a paradise for AQ terrorists.

Obama fucked that one up too.

And?

They are still holding hearings to find those responsible. You know the hearings where the democrats were too pussified to listen to the grieving parents. I wonder why Obama ordered them to walk out.

Forum List

Back