remember when Abu Ghraib wasnt a scandal?

I can't remember the name of the American Ambassador who died there along with three other Americans.

Maybe you can refresh my memory?

Sorry, but the conservative movements attempt to use Benghazi as proof that Obama is a foreign policy failure just isn't working. Not enough people buy into it. People who already are against Obama are convinced, but that's not cutting it. You need converts, and your side has failed to create many with the constant Benhgazi ranting. Most people saw it as an attack on the US, not a scandal of the Democratic Party. Nice try though.

The right used to have the better reputation with the voters on foreign policy, but they lost it in the failed Iraq War. The Benghazi attack isn't going to restore that reputation. The right's reputation on foreign policy is in tatters, probably forever, and you only have yourselves to blame for it.

There is no failure here on the part of the Republicans.

Conservatives understand quite well how ignorant left wing voters are on topics other than the Kardashians or Beyonce and JayZ,

Left wing voters if pressed for an answer on Benghazi actually believe it's a man called Ben.

Left wingers fail at geography all the time. I witnessed this phenomena during debates over the Keystone with moronic posters claiming Canada needed to ship our oil to the Gulf of Mexico so we could ship it to China.

:lol: I had a lot of fun in that time period.

Sad but true. Left wing voters in America are ignorant. In the true sense of the word.

I had a left winger say straight faced that the problems with Obamacare are all Republican. When pointed out that no Republicans supported the bill that didn't slow her down for one minute. Seems that, in spite of history, Obama tried to pull in the Republicans and made all kinds of bad changes. Funny when asked not one was supplied. The truth as anyone should remember is that Obama had to buy off the moderates of his own party. Remember the Corn Husker kick back? There is something definitely wrong with liberals.

Last edited:
Because I do. I remember being told it was nothing and no torture had happened. That there was no scandal at all.

Your memory fails you. It was a very big scandal and the media covered it extensively as such (and beyond...).

No, I don't remember that. What I remember is that the New York Times had a front page article on Abu Ghraib 3 to 4 times every week. It was also the lead story on every network news show every day for weeks.

And we had people on the right claiming it was nothing.

It was nothing, but the left made it into a major scandal - an utterly bogus scandal.

You stating it was on the news and in the paper does not refute my comment.

It certainly does.

this is too easy

Yes, it seems that being wrong and/or dishonest does come easy to you.

And yet here we have bengazi...a relative non-story

Wow.

Good point, even though you didn't mean to make it. NYT ran front page story after front page story on Abu G and tried to hang random dishonorable soldiers' action upon Bush. Now, you have losers like PB who think it's okay that the alleged president of the USA do nothing and not even have to account for his lack of leadership in the wake of American deaths. :cuckoo:

scandal? that is not scandal.

Benghazi is a SCANDAL
IRS unleashing against obama's political opponent - isa SCANDAL
NSA spying on Americans - THAT is a scandal.

Abu Graib? what the heck is that? some obscure place in Iraq? oh, well, who CARES?

:eusa_whistle:

that is today

NOT

back in the day

you still have not proved your OP, thus you are liar.

to those who don't think it was a scandal...why not? it was a fucking embarrassment for our military.

wow this is just sad. this is your work around, because its not back in the day?

but i'll humor you. I can't post what i saw because hannity purged those threads because they are so old.

i dont care if you dont believe me. If people can say it was nothing now, then its easy to say they did it then as well.

I can't remember the name of the American Ambassador who died there along with three other Americans.

Sorry, but the conservative movements attempt to use Benghazi as proof that Obama is a foreign policy failure just isn't working. Not enough people buy into it. People who already are against Obama are convinced, but that's not cutting it. You need converts, and your side has failed to create many with the constant Benhgazi ranting. Most people saw it as an attack on the US, not a scandal of the Democratic Party. Nice try though.

The right used to have the better reputation with the voters on foreign policy, but they lost it in the failed Iraq War. The Benghazi attack isn't going to restore that reputation. The right's reputation on foreign policy is in tatters, probably forever, and you only have yourselves to blame for it.

People not giving a sh*t about our dead Americans don't make it a non-issue. It certainly may not have been anything but a cluster fu*k by Obama but then again supply arms to the Syrian Rebels need some looking into.

People do care about the dead. They just know who to blame: The Islamist attackers. The right tried to blame Obama, and failed. It's not the voters fault that they didn't buy into the Right's narrative on the issue. Nice try, though.

Conservatives understand quite well how ignorant left wing voters are on topics other than the Kardashians or Beyonce and JayZ,

Left wing voters if pressed for an answer on Benghazi actually believe it's a man called Ben.

Left wingers fail at geography all the time. I witnessed this phenomena during debates over the Keystone with moronic posters claiming Canada needed to ship our oil to the Gulf of Mexico so we could ship it to China.

Sad but true. Left wing voters in America are ignorant. In the true sense of the word.
icon14.gif

oh this is rich.......full of rich irony.

People not giving a sh*t about our dead Americans don't make it a non-issue. It certainly may not have been anything but a cluster fu*k by Obama but then again supply arms to the Syrian Rebels need some looking into.

People do care about the dead. They just know who to blame: The Islamist attackers. The right tried to blame Obama, and failed. It's not the voters fault that they didn't buy into the Right's narrative on the issue. Nice try, though.
WHY did Obama, The Hildebeast, and every other leftwing SHITHEAD go on for weeks blaming some idiotic YOUTUBE for it?

DO TELL, won't you? You're into BLAME GAME, aren't you?:eusa_whistle:

Really? You couldn't make the case back then and you are a failure here.

As far as I know no one was killed at Abu Ghraib and the Bush administration did not try and cover it up with a bullshit story about a video and those responsible were put on trial and convicted. Now four people were killed in Benghazi the Obama administration did try and cover up the attack as a out of control protest over a video and still no one who was responsible for security in Benghazi has been held accountable for the lack of security there leading up to the attack.

icon14.gif

The likes of Plasmaball are delusional.

icon14.gif

Hugely detached from reality he is. Just another partisan HACK.

Really? You couldn't make the case back then and you are a failure here.

sure i could. It was embarrassing as all hell, but then i wasnt against Iraq from the get go.
It was a form of torture, it always will be a form of torture, and yes it was a scandal.

again thank you very much for proving my point. Here is another one Yurt that posted back then that it wasnt a scandal.
Have at them Yurt.

icon14.gif

says the two biggest drunks on the board.

As far as I know no one was killed at Abu Ghraib and the Bush administration did not try and cover it up with a bullshit story about a video and those responsible were put on trial and convicted. Now four people were killed in Benghazi the Obama administration did try and cover up the attack as a out of control protest over a video and still no one who was responsible for security in Benghazi has been held accountable for the lack of security there leading up to the attack.

Exactly.

I was pissed off that idiots did the shit they did at abu graib note the progressives don't give a lick at the deaths and the carnage at Benghazi.

At least we cared. They don't give a shit or a good god damn except to not only protect Obama but now their ash tray throwing nominee Hillary who slept thru the Ambassadors death.

Forum List

Back