Remember When Biden Said He Would Stop Trump From Running Again?

That's funny, considering the fact that the FBI has had Hunter's laptop since 2019 and haven't done squat with it.
Every bit of evidence that they have on Democrats goes down a rathole when it's turned over to the FBI.
Because there is nothing to do! So he was a drugged out sex freak. Who the fuck cares? He had nothing to do with national security, Trump does.

Because there is nothing to do! So he was a drugged out sex freak. Who the fuck cares? He had nothing to do with national security, Trump does.
Clearly your idea of national security is different from mine.
I tend to think that conspiring with our enemies for $10 million dollars in my bank account is treason.

And that is exactly what Trump did with the Russians.
No....the Russians don't have enough money to bribe Trump.
I guess you can't tell the difference between taking a bribe and signing a treaty.
One is illegal and the other is legal.
And one is real and the other pure fantasy created by the Hillary campaign.

ANTIFA is more of an organization than the Tea Party was.
Especially since it's government funded and the Tea Party wasn't.
Dummy, it doesn't matter more or less.

IT'S NOT AN ACTUAL ORGANIZATION. There is no legal entity like that to prosecute or take to court.

No....the Russians don't have enough money to bribe Trump.
I guess you can't tell the difference between taking a bribe and signing a treaty.
One is illegal and the other is legal.
And one is real and the other pure fantasy created by the Hillary campaign.
After Trumps half dozen bankruptcy filings, the Russians are the only ones who would loan him money. A private loan is not a treaty. Ask yourself this question, "Why would The Donald kiss so much Putin ass in Helzinki if he didn't owe Russia so much money?"

After Trumps half dozen bankruptcy filings, the Russians are the only ones who would loan him money. A private loan is not a treaty. Ask yourself this question, "Why would The Donald kiss so much Putin ass in Helzinki if he didn't owe Russia so much money?"
It's a common practice to get a loan in the country you're planning on building in. It has a tendency to lower the interest rates. It also cuts back on the commissions you pay for transactions.

Bankruptcy in many cases is just a tool that you use to keep the bank from taking everything you have. It's especially helpful when you don't need a loan to pay your bills. You only use it to make money, which is what Trump does. A person living from check to check cannot afford to file bankruptcy. It takes a shitload of money to pay the trustee just to file bankruptcy. It cost me $100K just to qualify for a bankruptcy.

Last edited:
It's a common practice to get a loan in the country you're planning on building in. It has a tendency to lower the interest rates. It also cuts back on the commissions you pay for transactions.

Bankruptcy in many cases is just a tool that you use to keep the bank from taking everything you have. It's especially helpful when you don't need a loan to pay your bills. You only use it to make money, which is what Trump does. A person living from check to check cannot afford to file bankruptcy. It takes a shitload of money to pay the trustee just to file bankruptcy. It cost me $100K just to qualify for a bankruptcy.
My man Mud, good response! Bravo! I can't say I disagree with any of it. Good post! Good rebuttal.

My man Mud, good response! Bravo! I can't say I disagree with any of it. Good post! Good rebuttal.
Thank You.
But clearly it doesn't matter what the truth is with you because you still believe that swill that the Hillary Campaign created about Russian Collusion.
The fact remains that it was a opposition research that Hillary gave to the FBI so they could undermine the Trump Administration and eventually use to illegally remove him from office thru election interference.

Thank You.
But clearly it doesn't matter what the truth is with you because you still believe that swill that the Hillary Campaign created about Russian Collusion.
The fact remains that it was a opposition research that Hillary gave to the FBI so they could undermine the Trump Administration and eventually use to illegally remove him from office thru election interference.

I told you the truth. Does it matter to you?

That's funny, considering the fact that the FBI has had Hunter's laptop since 2019 and haven't done squat with it.
Every bit of evidence that they have on Democrats goes down a rathole when it's turned over to the FBI.
And who was President in 2019?

I told you the truth. Does it matter to you?

You keep repeating the lies about Russian Collusion.
If anything, we've discovered that Biden has been taking millions from the Russians instead. He also took $10 million from Ukraine....and the witnesses seem to be dying in highly suspect ways.
When are you going to start worrying about that?

You keep repeating the lies about Russian Collusion.
If anything, we've discovered that Biden has been taking millions from the Russians instead. He also took $10 million from Ukraine....and the witnesses seem to be dying in highly suspect ways.
When are you going to start worrying about that?
You can't admit it! I proved you wrong and you are not man enough to admit it. The Dossier was started by a Republican and Hillary's PAC picked it up. So instead of admitting you were wrong, you choose to spew bullshit about Biden. And it is bullshit! Biden never took any money from the Russians.

You can't admit it! I proved you wrong and you are not man enough to admit it. The Dossier was started by a Republican and Hillary's PAC picked it up. So instead of admitting you were wrong, you choose to spew bullshit about Biden. And it is bullshit! Biden never took any money from the Russians.
The Steel Dossier idea was started by NeverTrumpers, and dropped because they couldn't validate any of the claims that were made in the initial report. The opposition research for both versions of it was conducted by Fusion GPS. Then the Hillary campaign decided to go ahead and paid for the operation falsely using the second completed dossier to get FISA warrants using FBI agents as cover for the source of the material:

Two research operations and confusion between them​

The opposition research conducted by Fusion GPS on Donald Trump was in two distinct operations, each with a different client. First were the Republicans, funded by The Washington Free Beacon. Then came the Democrats, funded by the DNC and the Clinton campaign.

• The Republican operation, from October 2015 to May 2016, focused on Trump's domestic business and entertainment activities; was performed by Fusion GPS; and used Wayne Barrett's files and public sources. Immediately after the publication of the dossier, the media sometimes falsely assumed that the dossier started as a product of this research, so the Free Beacon released this statement: "none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier".[38][39]
  • The Democratic operation, from April 2016 to December 2016, was focused on Trump's Russian connections; was subcontracted to Steele/Orbis; and used Steele's own source network and public sources. Only this second operation produced the dossier.[40][41]

From April to early May 2016, The Washington Free Beacon and the DNC/Clinton Campaign were independently both clients of Fusion GPS. This overlap contributed to the media's confusion.

Republican operation does not produce dossier​

In October 2015, before the official start of the 2016 Republican primary campaign, the founders of Fusion GPS were seeking political work and wrote an email to "a big conservative donor they knew who disliked Trump, [and] they were hired". He arranged for them to use The Washington Free Beacon, an American conservative political journalism website, for their general opposition research on several Republican presidential candidates, including Trump.[42][43] It is primarily funded by Republican donor Paul Singer.[43] The Free Beacon and Singer were "part of the conservative never-Trump movement".[44] Although Singer was a big supporter of Marco Rubio, Rubio denied any involvement in Fusion GPS's initial research and hiring.[38]

The Steel Dossier idea was started by NeverTrumpers, and dropped because they couldn't validate any of the claims that were made in the initial report. The opposition research for both versions of it was conducted by Fusion GPS. Then the Hillary campaign decided to go ahead and paid for the operation falsely using the second completed dossier to get FISA warrants using FBI agents as cover for the source of the material:

Carter Page spent 2 years in Russia lobbying oligarchs for money. Don't talk to me about not validating claims.

Carter Page spent 2 years in Russia lobbying oligarchs for money. Don't talk to me about not validating claims.
But the Mueller report clearly stated that Carter Page had nothing to do with Russian interference of our elections. The rumors that the Hillary campaign floated were false.
Never mind the fact that whatever Carter Page did in his own business doesn't automatically transfer over to Donald Trump.
This is just the Deep State using guilt by association. Carter Page was just a Trump foreign policy adviser because of his strong ties with Russian companies and government officials. There is no claim by anyone that Trump took money from the Russian government.

However, it has been firmly established that the only reason Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukrainian oil company was because it was a bribe to "The Big Guy" for access to the Biden crime family. Carter Page actually has the experience that would make him qualified. When it comes to Joe Biden's cokehead son, he had none whatsoever.

But the Mueller report clearly stated that Carter Page had nothing to do with Russian interference of our elections. The rumors that the Hillary campaign floated were false.
Never mind the fact that whatever Carter Page did in his own business doesn't automatically transfer over to Donald Trump.
This is just the Deep State using guilt by association. Carter Page was just a Trump foreign policy adviser because of his strong ties with Russian companies and government officials. There is no claim by anyone that Trump took money from the Russian government.

However, it has been firmly established that the only reason Hunter Biden was on the board of a Ukrainian oil company was because it was a bribe to "The Big Guy" for access to the Biden crime family. Carter Page actually has the experience that would make him qualified. When it comes to Joe Biden's cokehead son, he had none whatsoever.
Don't give me this shit about not taking money from the Russians.

Forum List

Back