Remember when Democrats said Trump gave mixed messages about taking the vaccine??

I remember a time when a President out of the office would remain silent....When it was the proper thing to do...
What a bullshit excuse. For starters, Trump hasn’t remained silent. Second, they’re supposed to remain silent to criticism of subsequent presidents. No one in the Biden administration wants Trump to remain silent and not encourage people to get vaccinated. No one.

What a bullshit excuse. For starters, Trump hasn’t remained silent. Second, they’re supposed to remain silent to criticism of subsequent presidents. No one in the Biden administration wants Trump to remain silent and not encourage people to get vaccinated. No one.
Biden is President and he’s failing. Are you saying he needs Trump to help him?

Biden is President and he’s failing. Are you saying he needs Trump to help him?
Trump’s worshipers don’t listen to Biden. They’ve been programmed to disbelieve anything he says even if it’s said to help them.

Yes. We needed Trump, but I think it’s too late.

Trump’s worshipers don’t listen to Biden. They’ve been programmed to disbelieve anything he says even if it’s said to help them.

The chasm between Trump and his cultists is that he has no ideology or guiding principles and does not care about the things he uses to rile them up. To them, this is egregious flip flopping and runs counter to the gross narratives that they have married themselves to and tripled-down on.

Trump doesn't give shit about any of that or about them. If he perceives any personal gain, he would toss aside the talking points the cult has adopted as their identity.

So, I thought Joe was saying he wouldn’t govern on a red America or a blue America, rather just America….I guess he failed there too…

Forum List

Back