Remember When Hillary Clinton Said That Terrorists Were Trump Videos For Recruiting..........

:up:

Trump Makes First Cameo in Terror Recruitment Vid

Republican presidential candidate Donald J. Trump has made his first appearance in a recruiting video for a major al Qaeda-affiliated terror group.

al-Shabab, al-Qaeda's Somalia-based affiliate, has released a 51 minute propaganda video which weaves together video of Trump and Anwar al-Awlaki, the one-time top al Qaeda recruiter and US citizen who was killed in a US drone strike in Yemen in 2011.

Discuss.....

BTW, Rush called it back on 12/22/15, waaay before you did........:funnyface:..........

An ISIS Trump Video Will Materialize - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Republican presidential candidate Donald J. Trump has made his first appearance in a recruiting video for a major al Qaeda-affiliated terror group.

al-Shabab, al-Qaeda's Somalia-based affiliate, has released a 51 minute propaganda video which weaves together video of Trump and Anwar al-Awlaki, the one-time top al Qaeda recruiter and US citizen who was killed in a US drone strike in Yemen in 2011.

Discuss.....
Here's my discuss....GFY.

Discuss.....
so?.....who is their new recruiter?......

Hilary must have sent ISIS an email on her other private server saying "Please use Trump in a video and I promise as president we won't bomb you" haha!!!

The thing you need to know about low information progressives is that they are elitists. They demagogue about the "poor minorities" and they consistently underestimate our enemies because they think they are the smartest people in the room. After a tirade by Mrs Clinton about Trump's candidacy being a recruitment for crazy terrorists what do you think might happen if the crazy terrorists wanted Mrs Clinton to win the election? That's right.

Discuss.....

Terrorists are afraid Trump will be POTUS so they try and convince people he's really terrible. Morons, like you, fall for their tactics every single time....

Last edited:
give us a freaking break. we aren't all suckered by the lies of that woman. If they are using anyone it's Obama, Hillary and that traitor Democrat party they belong. Oh and also their supporters such as yourself. passing around this stupid stuff.

I've often wondered how it feels to be as stupid and uninformed as a conservative.

I no longer care to understand that level of stupidity and laziness.

Read the article, Hillary was right.

Somali al Shabaab militants use Donald Trump in recruiting film

Langley has lost its' edge........it took a whole two weeks to produce this lame vid..

BTW, in the video, why does it show an AQ guy with an IS flag in the background? Didn't they break up? That's what you get for hiring millinneals'............

Hilary must have sent ISIS an email on her other private server saying "Please use Trump in a video and I promise as president we won't bomb you" haha!!!

How much did the 'Clinton Global Racketeering Fund' pay for this vid?.........probably, too much.

Goes to prove that truth is stranger than fiction. If I was a conservative, I'd be terrified that Trump was in the lead

Fyi Reagan armed the taliban to fight the Russians. Oozo Clown President armed them to fight America.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back