🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*Remember When Obama Said: "I Will Be On Muslims Side If Things Get Hairy"? then came ISIS.

My house dropped $80,000 in value under Bush
It recovered under Obama

Only Republicans managed to lose money

As you know, the housing/mortgage/financial meltdown was due to the failure and corruption of the Democrats. Anyone paying attention knew that housing prices were about to collapse.

Maybe you ought to listen, watch and spend some time thinking about Donald Trump and the Trump Crime Family. Maybe you ought to follow the advice of President Reagan, "trust but verify"

If you watch Trump, and really listen and consider his words and deeds, you cannot come to any other conclusion but this, you cannot trust him.

Obviously, your panic and desperation are forcing you to lie. Why do you hate all the great things happening in our country?

It recovered under Obama

As you know, the housing/mortgage/financial meltdown was due to the failure and corruption of the Democrats. Anyone paying attention knew that housing prices were about to collapse.
Greedy capitalists bundling high risk mortgages to sell them as low risk

Herein ^^^ is an example of a brainwashed (but in his case, only a light rinse was needed) hack who echoes Limbaugh's attack on the MSM, now taken by Trump to claim all the news in print, on cable or in new magazines is fake, dishonest and liberal.

My question, asked often and never answered, it what source do the conservatives use to find out what is happening? There is only one reality, unless one take to the bank Kellyanne Conway's theory there are alternate facts.

Why would anyone give you a source when all you would do put up laughing memes and whatever else you could do to denigrate the source? You would do that because it is impossible for you to dispute the FACTS.

Why is it that you hate all the great things happening in our country?

"Greedy capitalists"! :D High-risk mortgages forced on FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC by the Democrats. You know these facts and still, you live in denial. Wouldn't it be easier for you to deal with the facts and then make your point?

Sorry bout that,

1. So how do you answer this?
  2. I see it for what it is.
  3. A problem with American values.
  4. No way to white wash this.
  5. Its as plain as the nose on you face.
  6. Deal.
  7. You can't handle the truth.
  8. Curl up and cry like a baby.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I will always remember when he said he was going to be on the Muslim side...that Hussein piece of crap...

how can we ever forget

GITMO is waiting for all the traitors!

With Russia cozying up to the Middle East folks, Obama and Hillary's gift of uranium will come in handy for them to destroy the United States with. Of course the Democrats are still ticked off because they couldn't pin collusion and obstruction on Trump to take the onus off Hillary and Obummer. I don't care what religion he is, he betrayed people who put him in the White House, and they're pretending the problem doesn't exist. Instead, they're insisting on open borders but won't lift a finger to help us feed the ones who come in. The Republicans are doing all the heavy lifting and getting money from the Armed services to help out down there where people come in starving to death and broke from the drug lords stealing all their money to buy guns to kill the border patrols. The Democrats are sitting on their hands, waiting to pounce on Trump for anything and everything. I'm sick of how they act, with hatred in their hearts, minds and souls for all other Americans except themselves.

Sorry bout that,

1. So how do you answer this?
  2. I see it for what it is.
  3. A problem with American values.
  4. No way to white wash this.
  5. Its as plain as the nose on you face.
  6. Deal.
  7. You can't handle the truth.
  8. Curl up and cry like a baby.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually I don't . I never wanted this man (OBAMA) as MY personal president.. But I accepted him as an adult. I never rejected him, Obama was as much MY president as anyone. "NOT my president" is what children with short attention spans claim about Trump. Of course Trump is OUR president in the same way. ADAPT, not RESIST.

Last edited:
Crooked Donnie still won’t reveal what was said between himself and Putin

By listening to him cower before Putin and take his side against his own country ....it is obvious what was said

NO COLLUSION.

But we do know what was said between failed former President Barack Hussein Obama and President Vladimir Putin.

bullshit-home values go up--no matter who is in
I don't believe that one freakin bit
you must've had some ''leftists'' move into your 'hood then --your hood must be crap

Housing prices started to drop like a rock July of 2007.

CS-home-price-chart-M.png

So....still waiting.....it's been 1 year and 9 months.....any day now? Ruh Roooooh! Should we be prepared?

Corruption on the scale that we are talking about takes a long time to unravel. Don't worry little commie, that day is coming.
So, if this is really going to happen, this Special Counsel to look into H. Clinton....I wonder why someone would want to hide their predictions from July 2017.....you'd think they'd want that prediction out there all the time for all to see......but, there's no accounting, I guess. :71:

Who has his what? You're babbling again little idiot
So..when's this Ruh Roooooh happening? We've been waiting a looooong time and you are failing to satisfy.
They will indict Hillary any day now
Ruh Roooooh!

25 years of fruitless Hillary investigations is not enough

I believe you mean Bill and Hillary.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last-minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration:

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

you must've had some ''leftists'' move into your 'hood then --your hood must be crap

Housing prices started to drop like a rock July of 2007.

CS-home-price-chart-M.png
it is my understanding home prices are not the same as home value

They follow each other. There are three values assigned to a house or other property. Cost, market value and price. Cost is what it cost to build something. Almost without exception, it will be the highest figure given to a property. Market value is what an appraisal would show. Usually, that would be based on recent sales. That will lag behind price. Price is the actual price someone will pay for the property.

Last edited:
Why did Trump cower before Putin in Helsinki?

He didn't.

Why are you a fucking liar.

Why did he offer to lift Obama’s economic sanctions before he even took office?

He didn't.

Why did he change the Republican platform to support Putin over the Ukraine?

He didn't.

Me too. It freaked me out. My 401 dropped by a third.
It recovered under Obama

bullshit--unless you live in a 10 million dollar home

Hardly
The value of my home dropped from $375,000 to $295,000 under Bush
Same in most of the US
You obviously know little about the housing market

You obviously lie incessantly.

So....still waiting.....it's been 1 year and 9 months.....any day now? Ruh Roooooh! Should we be prepared?

Corruption on the scale that we are talking about takes a long time to unravel. Don't worry little commie, that day is coming.
So, if this is really going to happen, this Special Counsel to look into H. Clinton....I wonder why someone would want to hide their predictions from July 2017.....you'd think they'd want that prediction out there all the time for all to see......but, there's no accounting, I guess. :71:

25 years of obstruction of justice will do that to you.

When trump deleted those 30,000 emails that had been subpoenaed you would think you would care about that....oh, wait, that was your hero the shrilary that did that.

And you don't care because you're a soros shill.
Imagine that?

Democrats havé controlled Government for 25 years

Endless Republican investigations have resulted in zero indictments
The reason is that GOP conspiracy theories are not admissible in court

75 years.

Since FDR.

It doesn't matter who is elected, the radical left holds the shadow government of the deep state.

25 years of obstruction of justice will do that to you.

When trump deleted those 30,000 emails that had been subpoenaed you would think you would care about that....oh, wait, that was your hero the shrilary that did that.

And you don't care because you're a soros shill.
Imagine that?

Democrats havé controlled Government for 25 years

Endless Republican investigations have resulted in zero indictments
The reason is that GOP conspiracy theories are not admissible in court

75 years.

Since FDR.

It doesn't matter who is elected, the radical left holds the shadow government of the deep state.
All those people over all those years....plotting evilly against you victim CRCs.....:71:

"Greedy capitalists"! :D High-risk mortgages forced on FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC by the Democrats. You know these facts and still, you live in denial. Wouldn't it be easier for you to deal with the facts and then make your point?
It was investors speculating on high risk mortgages

Forum List

Back