🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*Remember When Obama Said: "I Will Be On Muslims Side If Things Get Hairy"? then came ISIS.

Corruption on the scale that we are talking about takes a long time to unravel. Don't worry little commie, that day is coming.
So, if this is really going to happen, this Special Counsel to look into H. Clinton....I wonder why someone would want to hide their predictions from July 2017.....you'd think they'd want that prediction out there all the time for all to see......but, there's no accounting, I guess. :71:
25 years of fruitless Hillary investigations is not enough

25 years of obstruction of justice will do that to you.

When trump deleted those 30,000 emails that had been subpoenaed you would think you would care about that....oh, wait, that was your hero the shrilary that did that.

And you don't care because you're a soros shill.
Imagine that?

Democrats havé controlled Government for 25 years

Endless Republican investigations have resulted in zero indictments
The reason is that GOP conspiracy theories are not admissible in court

75 years.

Since FDR.

It doesn't matter who is elected, the radical left holds the shadow government of the deep state.
Wow....75 years with no Republicans

Who are those loudmouth pinheads running around Washington?

Greedy capitalists bundling high risk mortgages to sell them as low risk

"Greedy capitalists"! :D High-risk mortgages forced on FANNIE MAE AND FREDDIE MAC by the Democrats. You know these facts and still, you live in denial. Wouldn't it be easier for you to deal with the facts and then make your point?
It was investors speculating on high risk mortgages

Still can't overcome your propensity to lie, can you?

So, if this is really going to happen, this Special Counsel to look into H. Clinton....I wonder why someone would want to hide their predictions from July 2017.....you'd think they'd want that prediction out there all the time for all to see......but, there's no accounting, I guess. :71:
25 years of fruitless Hillary investigations is not enough

25 years of obstruction of justice will do that to you.

When trump deleted those 30,000 emails that had been subpoenaed you would think you would care about that....oh, wait, that was your hero the shrilary that did that.

And you don't care because you're a soros shill.
Imagine that?

Democrats havé controlled Government for 25 years

Endless Republican investigations have resulted in zero indictments
The reason is that GOP conspiracy theories are not admissible in court

75 years.

Since FDR.

It doesn't matter who is elected, the radical left holds the shadow government of the deep state.
Wow....75 years with no Republicans

Who are those loudmouth pinheads running around Washington?

Yeah, play stupid, no one has caught on to the unelected deep state. No one is aware that people like Pete Strzok have spent their entire lives in the federal government - through Republican and democrat congresses, through Republican and democrat presidencies, and that they never change. The Andrew McCabe's and Bruce Ohr types are always in the back with their hands on the levers of power. They are always working to lessen freedom and expand the power of the state, for THEY are the state. Elections appease the masses, the deep state rules the country. This was put in place under FDR and has never changed. Reagan started to clamp down on them, so they shot him - whether a warning or Henkley was just incompetent, he backed off. Now Trump has challenged them and they have savaged the man as warning to all who the REAL power is.

Forum List

Back