🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*Remember When Obama Said: "I Will Be On Muslims Side If Things Get Hairy"? then came ISIS.

Sorry bout that,

1. ISIS got word Obama wasn't going to do anything, so they started lopping heads.
  2. Obama is a muslim, and it has been said he armed them
  3. Them being ISIS.
  4. Isn't that treason?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Obama decimated Isis and had Bin Ladin put down after Republicans let bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.
Don’t believe me? Do you believe this guy?

What a laughable assertion. In derpy's world "decimated" means increased territory by 90%, captured oil wells generating 500 million a year in revenue, and were powerful enough to export their violence.

Are you capable of wiping your own ass or do you need help with that too?

Nope, don’t remember it.

You must be making things up again.

And even if you did, you wouldn't be honest about it...

But of course you COULD forget it since the fascist press actively buried it. Anything that embarrassed Obamugabe was spiked. The press are advocates, not journalists.

Herein ^^^ is an example of a brainwashed (but in his case, only a light rinse was needed) hack who echoes Limbaugh's attack on the MSM, now taken by Trump to claim all the news in print, on cable or in new magazines is fake, dishonest and liberal.

My question, asked often and never answered, it what source do the conservatives use to find out what is happening? There is only one reality, unless one take to the bank Kellyanne Conway's theory there are alternate facts.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. ISIS got word Obama wasn't going to do anything, so they started lopping heads.
  2. Obama is a muslim, and it has been said he armed them
  3. Them being ISIS.
  4. Isn't that treason?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Obama decimated Isis and had Bin Ladin put down after Republicans let bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.
Don’t believe me? Do you believe this guy?

1. Ahh Bush now there goes there a idiot.
He had his head so far up the ass of the arab king he could smell what he ate for lunch.
2. Bush was a good hearted guy, but very dense.
3. Dense like a block of wood, easy for the media to mold.
4. We will get to the bottom of what Obama did, and when did he do it.
5. Be prepared for your god to crash down to the earth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
My house dropped $80,000 in value under Bush
It recovered under Obama

Only Republicans managed to lose money

Fucking liar.

If you took the value of your house the day Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, and contrasted it with Jan. 20, 2009 - there is a 99.9% chance it was worth MORE in 2009. That it dropped precipitously from a 2006 high is irrelevant, the house gained in value during the Bush years, you just lied about it because you're a sociopath with no integrity.

It recovered under Obama

Fucking liar.

If you took the value of your house the day Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, and contrasted it with Jan. 20, 2009 - there is a 99.9% chance it was worth MORE in 2009. That it dropped precipitously from a 2006 high is irrelevant, the house gained in value during the Bush years, you just lied about it because you're a sociopath with no integrity.
Actually...No

The value of my home plummeted in 2006 during the Bush administration
It did not recoup its value until Obama was President

As did my 401K

Nope, don’t remember it.

But of course you COULD forget it since the fascist press actively buried it. Anything that embarrassed Obamugabe was spiked. The press are advocates, not journalists.

Herein ^^^ is an example of a brainwashed (but in his case, only a light rinse was needed) hack who echoes Limbaugh's attack on the MSM, now taken by Trump to claim all the news in print, on cable or in new magazines is fake, dishonest and liberal.

My question, asked often and never answered, it what source do the conservatives use to find out what is happening? There is only one reality, unless one take to the bank Kellyanne Conway's theory there are alternate facts.

So Comrade, are you lying that the fascist press did NOT pimp the Helsinki flub?

Let's check your lies, shall we?

Google "trump helsinki"

About 22,100,000 results (0.51 seconds)

Wow, 22 MILLION stories written by the Soros press? So what was that lie you were telling?

"Obama admits he is Muslim"

About 73,000 results (0.47 seconds)

Hmm?

Well, maybe CONTENT explains it? Perhaps the little Goebbels of the Soros press were covering for Trump? Let's look at the top three results:

Trump's Helsinki Bow To Putin Leaves World Wondering: Why?
Trump sides with Russia against FBI
Helsinki summit: Trump sides with Putin over US intelligence - CNNPolitics

Nope, the Marxist press served their master and trashed Trump.

Well, maybe they treated Obamugabe the same way, ya think?

Eight Years of Trolling Obama - FactCheck.org
FALSE: Obama Admits He Is a Muslim
FACT CHECK: Who Is Barack Obama?

Nope, just the lying "fact check" shit, two from the notorious lying fucks at Snopes.

Try again Commie - your lies don't float.

It recovered under Obama

Fucking liar.

It's lefty looney. He's the village idiot so all he has are lies

Still waiting for that Special Presecutor to investigate H. Clinton and Former President Obama since...............July 2017....Ruh Roooooh! What's taking so long?

It recovered under Obama

Fucking liar.

Actually...No

The value of my home plummeted in 2006 during the Bush administration
It did not recoup its value until Obama was President

As did my 401K

Again scumbag, Bush took office in 2001, a drop in 2007 (the recession was not in 06, get your lies straight, moron) would have to have driven below 2001 levels, which was not the case, particularly since values rebounded somewhat by 2009 when he lost office.

Bottom line, you're a hack with no integrity.

Still waiting for that Special Presecutor to investigate H. Clinton and Former President Obama since...............July 2017....Ruh Roooooh! What's taking so long?

So am I. Your conniption when they are finally investigated properly, will be epic.

It recovered under Obama

Fucking liar.

The "super power" of the left is lying. Their kryptonite is exposing their lies.

It recovered under Obama

Fucking liar.

The "super power" of the left is lying. Their kryptonite is exposing their lies.

Indeed it is. These communist assholes like lefty looney and bodie the stupid, are full of lies. For decades the MSM has aided and abetted them, but the internet allows people to get real information. That's why those two imbeciles are paid to post on sites like these.

It's all about control.

Nope, don’t remember it.

So Comrade, are you lying that the fascist press did NOT pimp the Helsinki flub?

Google "trump helsinki"

Wow, 22 MILLION stories written by the Soros press? So what was that lie you were telling?

Hmm?

Well, maybe CONTENT explains it? Perhaps the little Goebbels of the Soros press were covering for Trump? Let's look at the top three results:

Nope, just the lying "fact check" shit, two from the notorious lying fucks at Snopes.

Trump sold out his country in Helsinki

Nope, don’t remember it.

Google "trump helsinki"

Hmm?

He couldn't, you hero the obummer beat him to it with his little meeting with medvedev.

Face it little commie, the obummer was pootins putz in the White House.

Are you paid by soros or the dnc?

How much did they pay you to sell your country out?

So am I. Your conniption when they are finally investigated properly, will be epic.
So....still waiting.....it's been 1 year and 9 months.....any day now? Ruh Roooooh! Should we be prepared?

he spent his formative years in a muslim country--learning to hate America
later on Rev Wright taught him to hate America and whites
....most of his life he's been taught to hate America/lived with people who hate America/went to a preacher who hates America
no doubt about it--he doesn't like America
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
Hmmm, he certainly left the US in better shape than when he entered office..I mean for someone who hates America as you said....

Better if you were part of the elite, the middle class though, they got screwed. They witnessed their net worth drop for the first time since Carter was Potus
Bullshit
My net worth dropped under Bush as both the stock market and housing market crashed

Your individual experience is immaterial. The statistics say that the middle class got severely screwed under obummer.

That is what is called a "fact" I understand that those hurt your head, but fact it is.

Let's remember that Hussein was the most prodigious liar ever to infect the White House.

“We said working folks deserved a break, so within one month of me taking office, we signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history, putting more money into your pockets.”
— President Obama, Sept. 5, 2011

"John F. Kennedy seems to win the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts are more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span….Obama’s claim of having passed the “biggest middle-class tax cut in history” is ridiculous."
Obama’s whopper of a claim on tax cuts

Nope, don’t remember it.

Google "trump helsinki"

Hmm?

He couldn't, you hero the obummer beat him to it with his little meeting with medvedev.

Crooked Donnie still won’t reveal what was said between himself and Putin

By listening to him cower before Putin and take his side against his own country ....it is obvious what was said

Nope, don’t remember it.

Google "trump helsinki"

Hmm?

You mean he explained how the American election cycle worked?

Trump took sides with Putin against the US

Forum List

Back