🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*Remember When Obama Said: "I Will Be On Muslims Side If Things Get Hairy"? then came ISIS.

Sorry bout that,

1. ISIS got word Obama wasn't going to do anything, so they started lopping heads.
  2. Obama is a muslim, and it has been said he armed them
  3. Them being ISIS.
  4. Isn't that treason?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How many US lives were you willing to spend that time in defending Iraqis against Iraqis? The Central Government in Iraq caused the problem with the Sunnis by not living up to their power sharing agreement.

?

Sorry bout that,

1. So who sees that after 911 there was a whole section of Americans who voted into the highest office a muslim.
  2. Harmonic wrote: "he spent his formative years in a muslim country--learning to hate America
    later on Rev Wright taught him to hate America and whites"
  3. Obama said: "I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
    4. How ever you want to look at it, he was saying he would stand with islam.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

After 9-11 the entire country for the most part rallied behind President Bush and the effort to kill or capture those responsible.

re 4. You lie.
he had 90% of the country and world standing behind him and instead of capitalizing on that he then proceeded to lose it all ....he listened to the wrong people,but then he was a half-assed leader.....

They had a response plan ready to enact which included the Patriot Act. By the end of 2001, if you listened to his radio addresses, President Bush was already pushing the propaganda indicating Iraq was the real threat.
he was listening to Chaney and Wolfowitz...

Sorry bout that,

1. So who sees that after 911 there was a whole section of Americans who voted into the highest office a muslim.
  2. Harmonic wrote: "he spent his formative years in a muslim country--learning to hate America
    later on Rev Wright taught him to hate America and whites"
  3. Obama said: "I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
    4. How ever you want to look at it, he was saying he would stand with islam.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

After 9-11 the entire country for the most part rallied behind President Bush and the effort to kill or capture those responsible.

re 4. You lie.
he had 90% of the country and world standing behind him and instead of capitalizing on that he then proceeded to lose it all ....he listened to the wrong people,but then he was a half-assed leader.....

They had a response plan ready to enact which included the Patriot Act. By the end of 2001, if you listened to his radio addresses, President Bush was already pushing the propaganda indicating Iraq was the real threat.
he was listening to Chaney and Wolfowitz...

Don't forget Rummy pointing every which direction towards the fabled WMD.

Sorry bout that,

1. So what I'm saying or alluding to is Obama is responsible for ISIS.
  2. And those heads that came rolling off.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So how do you answer this?
  2. I see it for what it is.
  3. A problem with American values.
  4. No way to white wash this.
  5. Its as plain as the nose on you face.
  6. Deal.
  7. You can't handle the truth.
  8. Curl up and cry like a baby.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This post is rated retarded.jpg

The Obama admin also supported the Mexican drug cartels and gave them weapons. Remember that?

The Obama admin also supported the Mexican drug cartels and gave them weapons. Remember that?

They didn't turn those weapons over to them. They turned them over to the Texas and Arizona gun dealers operating out of the back of a white Van. Then they tracked them. All but a handful were gotten back. And a lot of people on this side of the River went to jail. But don't let something like a few facts get in your way on a good rant.

Sorry bout that,

1. So how do you answer this?
  2. I see it for what it is.
  3. A problem with American values.
  4. No way to white wash this.
  5. Its as plain as the nose on you face.
  6. Deal.
  7. You can't handle the truth.
  8. Curl up and cry like a baby.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bull$hit...

Besides... who cares what Obama did? He's yesterday's news. Time to zero-in on Trump now. Focus, grasshopper.

he spent his formative years in a muslim country--learning to hate America
later on Rev Wright taught him to hate America and whites
....most of his life he's been taught to hate America/lived with people who hate America/went to a preacher who hates America
no doubt about it--he doesn't like America
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
Idiot.
impressive argument/evidence you have there :rolleyes-41:
yes, Obama is an idiot --who hates America/whites/cops--I agree
MObama never proud of America = hates America
Michelle Obama's 'Proud' Remarks
Obama didn't think a white woman was good enough
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-way/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d28cb4cbb697
Obama sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK jackass that attacked a WHITE cop
Holder visits with students, community leaders, Michael Brown's family in Ferguson
Obama nominated 2 blacks in a row for AG--blacks only 13% of the population--graduate high school less = less go to college = less qualified for AG
for years the Obamas went to racist/America hater Rev Wright
Jeremiah Wright: Revisiting Obama’s anti-Semitic pastor
etc etc

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. So as I was trying to explain, seeing Obama broadcast he was on islams side, ISIS ramped up and he also funded them, they took territories, looping off heads.
  2. Isn't that against the law?
  3. Shouldn't he be held responsible?
  4. I think an investigation needs to be launched.
  5. To find out just what took place.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So as I was trying to explain, seeing Obama broadcast he was on islams side, ISIS ramped up and he also funded them, they took territories, looping off heads.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's not what he said. Your GRU handlers only took part of it to make it almost sound that way. Even with the cut a paste, he still didn't say what you claim. So go ahead and investigate. You have my permission but be very careful, they are still looking at Russian Interference.

SOrry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's not what he said. Your GRU handlers only took part of it to make it almost sound that way. Even with the cut a paste, he still didn't say what you claim. So go ahead and investigate. You have my permission but be very careful, they are still looking at Russian Interference.

1. You are on some serious acid, now those bad trips wear off, do not be alarmed, do not try to hurt yourself, you will be okay, once the drug wears off.
2. It would be interesting to know where your acid trips taking my rant, the GRU things sure sounds interesting.
3. But as long as your okay it can be OUR little secret.
4. We need to investigate the most hideous part of the Obama administration, the beast Obama himself.
5. Now if it can be ascertained that he did nothing, then nothing should happen to him.
6. But if it can be proven he supported ISIS in anyway, along with sending IRAN billions of dollars, for which large sums may have been transferred to ISIS, we need to know.
7. The truth must come out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

SOrry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You are on some serious acid, now those bad trips wear off, do not be alarmed, do not try to hurt yourself, you will be okay, once the drug wears off.
2. It would be interesting to know where your acid trips taking my rant, the GRU things sure sounds interesting.
3. But as long as your okay it can be OUR little secret.
4. We need to investigate the most hideous part of the Obama administration, the beast Obama himself.
5. Now if it can be ascertained that he did nothing, then nothing should happen to him.
6. But if it can be proven he supported ISIS in anyway, along with sending IRAN billions of dollars, for which large sums may have been transferred to ISIS, we need to know.
7. The truth must come out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here, let me throw this rope around you neck and blindfold you. You'll think it's the Strump leading you and you'll obediently follow and only bray when you think someone is watching.

....most of his life he's been taught to hate America/lived with people who hate America/went to a preacher who hates America
Hmmm, he certainly left the US in better shape than when he entered office..I mean for someone who hates America as you said....

Better if you were part of the elite, the middle class though, they got screwed. They witnessed their net worth drop for the first time since Carter was Potus

Hmmm, he certainly left the US in better shape than when he entered office..I mean for someone who hates America as you said....

Better if you were part of the elite, the middle class though, they got screwed. They witnessed their net worth drop for the first time since Carter was Potus
I am sorry for their loss I lost nothing and all the land I own held it's value and it was paid for before the crash...Yet their losses was not the fault of Oblama it's called a business cycle.

I am sorry for their loss I lost nothing and all the land I own held it's value and it was paid for before the crash...Yet their losses was not the fault of Oblama it's called a business cycle.

Yes, the drop in net wealth was a direct result of obummer policies.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is plenty of time to tear into Obama's ass about being a lying faggot.
  2. A traitor.
  3. Stealing money from American tax payers to Iran.
  4. First off we need to go after anyone and everyone who broke the law during the 2016 election/long list.
  5. There are plenty of people who need to go to jail, then turn our collective eyes towards Obama, unless he starts getting all vocal, then we start in on him now.
  6. He would do well to shut up we will see tho.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back