🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

*Remember When Obama Said: "I Will Be On Muslims Side If Things Get Hairy"? then came ISIS.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is no time limit on murder.
  2. If it can be proven Obama funded ISIS, then he provided aid to them, and he would then be shouldering some of the responsibility for those head loppings/murder for you dense folks.
  3. If there is a shred of evidence he funded ISIS, he is guilty as they are.
  4. It should be the largest scandal of our time, bigger than anything that has ever taken place, Iran/Contra, everything!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So how do you answer this?
  2. I see it for what it is.
  3. A problem with American values.
  4. No way to white wash this.
  5. Its as plain as the nose on you face.
  6. Deal.
  7. You can't handle the truth.
  8. Curl up and cry like a baby.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I will always remember when he said he was going to be on the Muslim side...that Hussein piece of crap...

how can we ever forget

GITMO is waiting for all the traitors!

he spent his formative years in a muslim country--learning to hate America
later on Rev Wright taught him to hate America and whites
....most of his life he's been taught to hate America/lived with people who hate America/went to a preacher who hates America
no doubt about it--he doesn't like America
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright
Hmmm, he certainly left the US in better shape than when he entered office..I mean for someone who hates America as you said....

Better if you were part of the elite, the middle class though, they got screwed. They witnessed their net worth drop for the first time since Carter was Potus
I am sorry for their loss I lost nothing and all the land I own held it's value and it was paid for before the crash...Yet their losses was not the fault of Oblama it's called a business cycle.
Obamacare and WHITE COP--that's Obama's dumbass legacy

....most of his life he's been taught to hate America/lived with people who hate America/went to a preacher who hates America
Hmmm, he certainly left the US in better shape than when he entered office..I mean for someone who hates America as you said....

Better if you were part of the elite, the middle class though, they got screwed. They witnessed their net worth drop for the first time since Carter was Potus
Bullshit
My net worth dropped under Bush as both the stock market and housing market crashed

Bullshit
My net worth dropped under Bush as both the stock market and housing market crashed

Your individual experience is immaterial. The statistics say that the middle class got severely screwed under obummer.

That is what is called a "fact" I understand that those hurt your head, but fact it is.

Isis was created years before Obama became president. Isis was created after bush’s illegal invasion of Iran.
Isis was created after Republicans and Bush tricked America into illegally invading Iran

Bullshit
Me too. It freaked me out. My 401 dropped by a third.

Sorry bout that,

1. ISIS got word Obama wasn't going to do anything, so they started lopping heads.
  2. Obama is a muslim, and it has been said he armed them
  3. Them being ISIS.
  4. Isn't that treason?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Obama decimated Isis and had Bin Ladin put down after Republicans let bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.
Don’t believe me? Do you believe this guy?

So how do you answer this?

You realize he was talking about standing with Americans against ugly Americans right?

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

"The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]

ISIS spelled their own doom by making a move on Erbil. The oil capital of Kurdistan. US involvement was inevitable after that.
Now you've done it! You've provided the entire quote and CRCs HATE that.

Bullshit

Your individual experience is immaterial. The statistics say that the middle class got severely screwed under obummer.

That is what is called a "fact" I understand that those hurt your head, but fact it is.

Show us

Show where the middle class was worse off than they were in January 2009
You had to be a retarded Republican to not make money while Obama was President

Bullshit
My house dropped $80,000 in value under Bush
It recovered under Obama

Only Republicans managed to lose money

Sorry bout that,

1. So how do you answer this?
  2. I see it for what it is.
  3. A problem with American values.
  4. No way to white wash this.
  5. Its as plain as the nose on you face.
  6. Deal.
  7. You can't handle the truth.
  8. Curl up and cry like a baby.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Communists in our corrupt press jumped all over Trump for not clearly enunciating the "nt" in "wouldn't" in Helsinki, yet were utterly silent about a similar flub by Obamugabe.

Now, did Obama say he is Muslim here? Of course not, he misspoke as happens when you make a lot of speeches, and the context makes it clear that he was speaking of people other than himself (still a reprehensible position.)

EXACTLY the same as Trump in Helsinki, the difference is how the little Goebbels of the radical left press presented it.

Bullshit
It recovered under Obama

bullshit--unless you live in a 10 million dollar home

Nope, don’t remember it.

You must be making things up again.

And even if you did, you wouldn't be honest about it...

But of course you COULD forget it since the fascist press actively buried it. Anything that embarrassed Obamugabe was spiked. The press are advocates, not journalists.

Maybe you ought to listen, watch and spend some time thinking about Donald Trump and the Trump Crime Family. Maybe you ought to follow the advice of President Reagan, "trust but verify"

If you watch Trump, and really listen and consider his words and deeds, you cannot come to any other conclusion but this, you cannot trust him.

Maybe you ought to listen, watch and spend some time thinking about Donald Trump and the Trump Crime Family. Maybe you ought to follow the advice of President Reagan, "trust but verify"

If you watch Trump, and really listen and consider his words and deeds, you cannot come to any other conclusion but this, you cannot trust him.
......Obama is not INHUMAN---!! just because he is black and was POTUS doesn't mean his shit doesn't stink
....he dislikes America like a lot of blacks do--this is VERIFIED by all the unjustified rioting/protesting/looting/etc they do

what crimes did the Trump family commit???!!
right THERE your post is crap

Bullshit
It recovered under Obama

where the heck do you live---?

Bullshit
It recovered under Obama

bullshit--unless you live in a 10 million dollar home

Hardly
The value of my home dropped from $375,000 to $295,000 under Bush
Same in most of the US

Bullshit
It recovered under Obama

where the heck do you live---?
^^Data miner^^

Forum List

Back