Remember when Republicans cried about inexperience?

R

rdean

Obama
10 years teaching constitutional law.
State Senator
US Senator
Community organizer
Wall Street

The GOP said he didn't have enough experience for the job of the United States biggest community organizer - president.

Trump - Reality show host - not as big as Snookie or the Housewives of LA, but big.

The majority of Republicans want him to be president.

Anyone else find that insane besides me?

And with the Obomanation, we were correct, look at what that fucker has done to the country, 94 Million unemployed, DOUBLED FOOD STAMPS, Middle class income has declined by THOUSANDS during his administration, and if you'd like to press me, I have a few dozen more things that asshole has done to our country, besides making us the laughing stock of the world.

Trump, employs CURRENTLY 22,700 people in his business, he's gone from starting with $1 million 40 years ago to now being worth $10 BILLION, and if you had any integrity (LOLOLO A Liberal with integrity...ROTFLMFAO) you'd look at his website and see all the policy statements, and agenda's he wants to install. But, you're SCUM, and have been so for the 2 years I've been here!

Obama
State Senator
US Senator
Community organizer
Wall Street

The GOP said he didn't have enough experience for the job of the United States biggest community organizer - president.

Trump - Reality show host - not as big as Snookie or the Housewives of LA, but big.

Obama has certainly benefited the Wall Street one percenters. If it was your goal that he help the rich and super rich and fuck over the middle class then he did exactly what you wanted him to do.

Obama
State Senator
US Senator
Community organizer
Wall Street

latest

Obama
State Senator
US Senator
Community organizer
Wall Street

I thought you were aiming at Ted " The Canadian Anchor Baby " Cruz but instead went with Donnie " Bernie is the only candidate that is to the left of me " Trump.

Well with that all I can write is payback is a bitch!

Now don't worry Trump will never be President and most likely will not even win the nomination...

Forum List

Back