Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

We were hating on him back then. Elites making sure RINO after RINO was the standard bearer for us peasants. We looked at Palin as the hope at the time. She was never upeducated on the national scene and the Prog Communist press and entertainers went at her. All you gotta know about the fraud McCain is the vote on removing Obamacare. He died on what he was.
Honestly, I was voting for Palin.

Palin is an expert on Russian relations

She can see Russia from her house
/------/ That was Tina Fey in a comdedy sketch. After that, Gov Palin used that line in other sketches she was in. You either knew that, or are just too dense to figure it out.
1650284708555.png

You know you are an idiot when you ridicule Sarah when she is right.

LOL

Oh? Palin was right, was she? So being able to see Russia from Alaska qualifies her as having foreign policy experience, does it? Does seeing the moon from your cell qualify you as being an astronaut?

/-----/ If I'm clueless, you are pathetically uninformed.

2008 GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin did not say 'I can see Russia from my house.' That line originated with an SNL spoof.​

That was SNL's twist in response to Palin ridiculously saying she had foreign policy experience since Russia can be seen from Alaska.

/-----/ If I'm clueless, you are pathetically uninformed.

2008 GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin did not say 'I can see Russia from my house.' That line originated with an SNL spoof.​

God, are you ever stupid
People mock Palin by quoting Tina Fey

If you REALLY want to mock Palin, you repeat what she actually said.

Searching for an example of her foreign policy experience she blurted out….
There is a remote island in Alaska where you can see Russia

An Island she had never been to and had no interaction with Russia as Governor

An example of what happens when you elect a beauty queen as Governor

Which of course she did not say

Of course she did.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

You know you're desperate when your voice of wisdom is Sarah Palin.

:badgrin:
they are desperate every time they open their big mouths about liberals its funny how scared these republicans are afraid of liberals its either the radical left or these radical liberals ... I think it's hysterical how scared of us they are... a bunch of big chicken these republicans are....

Of course she did.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

Completely different sentence...did you think I haven't already seen this?

The lie was Tina Fey mocking with " I can see Russia from my house"....the truth is as follows:

This is true. As Slate has pointed out, on a clear day, those on the Alaskan island of Little Diomede can see the Russian island of Big Diomede, located across the International Date Line some two and a half miles away. Given that Big Diomede has no permanent population, the amount of foreign policy experience one can gain from staring at it is debatable. But you can see Russian soil while standing in Alaska.

Last edited:
Completely different sentence...did you think I haven't already seen this?

Well I said she cited being able to see Russia from Alaska as foreign policy experience and your response was she didn't say that. I show you video of her saying that and now you say that's a completely different sentence.

So how is it different?

Well I said she cited being able to see Russia from Alaska as foreign policy experience and your response was she didn't say that. I show you video of her saying that and now you say that's a completely different sentence.

So how is it different?
What soon to be President Obama's foreign policy experience?

Forum List

Back