Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

LOL

Oh? Palin was right, was she? So being able to see Russia from Alaska qualifies her as having foreign policy experience, does it? Does seeing the moon from your cell qualify you as being an astronaut?
The fact she was right makes her an expert.

Of course she did.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

Not the Sharpest Crayon in the box

Of course she did.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

what's incorrect about what she said?

Well I said she cited being able to see Russia from Alaska as foreign policy experience and your response was she didn't say that. I show you video of her saying that and now you say that's a completely different sentence.

So how is it different?
Once again another desperate misconstrual in an effort to find some possible smear in a human foible. Were you to place the same constraints on potato Man you would be busy each and every day doing the same thing. You see the conclusions you're trying to reach with your misrepresentations are obvious to everybody as are all your double standards. Your continued pursuit of an argument that you have already lost numerous times only burns your hypocrisy deeper into the minds of those reading the possible exception of those who have been absolutely crippled by confirmation bias. Like you for instance.

Once again another desperate misconstrual in an effort to find some possible smear in a human foible. Were you to place the same constraints on potato Man you would be busy each and every day doing the same thing. You see conclusions you're trying to reach with your misrepresentations are obvious to everybody as all your double standards to your continued pursuit argument that you have already lost numerous times only burns your hypocrisy deeper into the minds of those reading the possible exception of those who have been absolutely crippled by confirmation bias. Like you for instance.

LOL

Literally, she cited being able to see Russia from Alaska as foreign policy experience...

I claimed she said being able to see Russia from Alaska is foreign policy experience...

You denied she said that...

So I showed you a video of her saying that...

You then say, but it's different.

:cuckoo:

I don't know but I do know he didn't cite something as stupid as one can see Russia from Alaska. Does seeing a ship qualify as experience to be an admiral?
I don't know but I do know he didn't cite something as stupid as one can see Russia from Alaska.

you can.

But, not from Palins house.

That's a SNL fantasy,

How did Russia's proximity to Alaska constitute foreign policy experience? Was it because Putin sometimes flew over her head?

Because she had to deal with Russia because they were neighbors...,much like Texas has to deal with Mexico, or Michigan has to deal with Canada.

Are you really that slow you can't grasp that?

More Palin “foreign policy” experience

1650290589027.jpeg

Forum List

Back