Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

I can see Russia from my house!
:auiqs.jpg:
SNL had some funny stuff....with that said, it's sad you think a comedy show is real news....wait...nope you did elect Joey Xiden....the biggest Putin defender in history:Biden Defended Russia During 2012 Election, Denied It Was a 'Major Adversary'

"I mean, we have disagreements with Russia, but they're united with us.... They're working closely with us. They have just said to Europe, if there is an oil shutdown in any way in the Gulf, they'll consider increasing oil supplies to Europe. That's not—this is not 1956." - Joe Biden defending Russia from Mitt Romney

/------/ Is what Gov Palin incorrect? Can the Governors of northern border states see Canada? Can Govs of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California see Mexico?
They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska. Sarah Palin Interview with Charles Gibson [September 11, 2008]

Do these Govoners have foreign policy experience when dealing with those countries?

Texas Go v. Abbott Cuts Border-Security Deal With Mexican ...

https://www.newsmax.com › politics › greg-abbott-texas-mexico-border-security › 2022 › 04 › 14 › id › 1065701
Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that he's partnering with the governor of the Mexican state of Nuevo León to secure a section of the Texas-Mexico border. According to Abbott's office, Gov. Samuel García signed a memorandum of understanding between the State of Texas and the Free and Sovereign State of Nuevo León to enhance ...

Great, so show Palin cut any such deals with Russia...

Nope you did not...
You showed me a chopped video. You have lost this argument.

Nope I showed you a video of Gibson asking her a question involving foreign policy and her answering that Russia is close enough to Alaska to see it.

SNL had some funny stuff....with that said, it's sad you think a comedy show is real news....wait...nope you did elect Joey Xiden....the biggest Putin defender in history:Biden Defended Russia During 2012 Election, Denied It Was a 'Major Adversary'

"I mean, we have disagreements with Russia, but they're united with us.... They're working closely with us. They have just said to Europe, if there is an oil shutdown in any way in the Gulf, they'll consider increasing oil supplies to Europe. That's not—this is not 1956." - Joe Biden defending Russia from Mitt Romney

No one said SNL is real news.

Nope I showed you a video of Gibson asking her a question involving foreign policy and her answering that Russia is close enough to Alaska to see it.
Gibson specially asked her about their proximatitu to russia

SNL NAILED it

That single line characterized how clueless Palin was
Almost as clueless as you who can’t understand Palin is being mocked

<sob>. but….but….Palin didn’t really say that
so you are a fucking moron who uses lies to degrade people.

fucking moron.

Lose....chopped video...lame

LOL

You're lying. The video I posted includes Gibson's question and Palin's answer. That's all that's relevant here and that was not edited out.

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

i never said she made any deals or had experience making them

Then why did you mention them since we're talking about her experience. Now you admit she had no experience with any deals you mentioned.

You’re fellow dembot seems to continue to repeat their headlines

Yeah, he's not quoting that as news, he's making fun of idiots who fail to recognize SNL was mocking Palin's stupidity.

Then why did you mention them since we're talking about her experience. Now you admit she had no experience with any deals you mentioned.
i never mentioned making deals not sure what you are talking about

this was merely about her experience in foreign policy in dealing with Russia…and for that matter Canada

Gibson specially asked her about their proximatitu to russia
In terms of of what insight she gained from Russia's actions at that time. Couric later asked her why that qualified as foreign policy credentials and Palin answered, it certainly does.

i never mentioned making deals not sure what you are talking about

this was merely about her experience in foreign policy in dealing with Russia…and for that matter Canada

You just said she had no experience with any such deals.

So what were her foreign policy credentials?

Forum List

Back