Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

"Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns"​

October 22, 2008, 1:09 PM

Speaking Tuesday at a rally in a Reno, Nevada, Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin had a little fun with her counterpart on the Democratic ticket, thanking Joe Biden for warning Barack Obama’s supporters to “gird your loins” for an international crisis if the Illinois senator wins.
Palin helpfully offered four scenarios for such a crisis, one of which was this strange one:

Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns
Well she was wrong.

No, she was 100 percent right about Russia invading Ukraine if Obama and Xiden won....she was 100 percent correct.

Interesting... Putin was no longer president of Russia when she said that. Her predicting that, despite it coming true, shows it was just one of the things she rambled on about without any knowledge that just happened to occur.

Interesting... Putin was no longer president of Russia when she said that. Her predicting that, despite it coming true, shows it was just one of the things she rambled on about without any knowledge that just happened to occur.
He was Prime Minister and “running” for office when she said it

He was Prime Minister and “running” for office when she said it

LOL

You'll make up anything, won'tcha? the election had just passed months earlier. He was appointed prime Minister by the new president and wasn't running for office.

LOL

You'll make up anything, won'tcha? the election had just passed months earlier. He was appointed prime Minister by the new president and wasn't running for office.
what did i make up? that he was PM? and he became president in 2012

LOL

But he was 100% running the country. He’s been in charge for the last 20 years even during the time he was “prime minister”the President was Just his puppet.

So over a month has gone by and none of that happened.

Repeat after me "Rambunctious has no fucking clue"
What do you call this economy...Good?....or Bad?....lets see just who has a clue and who doesn't...the predictions are for a full-scale recession by next year if Biden doesn't change course...keep the blinders on fool...I will prepare for the worse since that looks like where we are headed....

You folks have been projecting a stock market crash since Bush left office...and it took a pandemic to accomplish it
That crash came with both houses being run by democrats and a weak RINO named Bush....and Schumer calling out the banks over their unbalanced leverage due to democrat banking and loan rules....tell me you haven't forgotten Janet Reno and Clinton threatening banks if they didn't give loans to the people residing in inner city poor neighborhoods...unqualified borrowers crashed the stock market by direction of the very people you vote for today....

That crash came with both houses being run by democrats and a weak RINO named Bush
What a crock. The 110th Congress took their seats in 2007. There was no legislation that they passed prior to the crash.

Bush?

Yes...he had been President for a term and a half at that point (with a Republican Congress for most of that time)

What a crock. The 110th Congress took their seats in 2007. There was no legislation that they passed prior to the crash.

Bush?

Yes...he had been President for a term and a half at that point (with a Republican Congress for most of that time)
Pelosi and Reid killed any momentum the economy had left... don't give me this BS that they had nothing to do with the economy in 08.... where do you get your crap from?....

What do you call this economy...Good?....or Bad?....lets see just who has a clue and who doesn't...the predictions are for a full-scale recession by next year if Biden doesn't change course...keep the blinders on fool...I will prepare for the worse since that looks like where we are headed....
You can call it Suzie for all I care, fact is you made the call on the market crashing.

It hasn't and you were wrong, so maybe next time think twice about running your mouth about shit you obviously don't know.

Pelosi and Reid killed any momentum the economy had left... don't give me this BS that they had nothing to do with the economy in 08.... where do you get your crap from?....
Really? There must have been some legislation they passed that took effect prior to the crash then. That's what Congress does. In fact that's basically ALL that Congress does

Can you name it and link to it?

No?

Ohhh

Really? There must have been some legislation they passed that took effect prior to the crash then. That's what Congress does. In fact that's basically ALL that Congress does

Can you name it and link to it?

No?

Ohhh
A huge hike in taxes and a reduction in public land for oil and gas drilling....for two...sound familiar?....The dems and the lefts fear of climate change will ruin life and our standard of living for the poorest among us....and you couldn't care less...as long as you feel like you are doing the impossible...saving this planet.....
The economy will continue to fail under Biden...because he is as stubborn as he is stupid....toss in greedy and you can kiss American prosperity goodbye.....

You can call it Suzie for all I care, fact is you made the call on the market crashing.

It hasn't and you were wrong, so maybe next time think twice about running your mouth about shit you obviously don't know.
And it will...if you were really honest with yourself you would admit it should be over 45,000 right now...its already struggling to maintain an upward trajectory.... if you can't even admit that to yourself you deserve what happens....

Forum List

Back