Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

And it will...if you were really honest with yourself you would admit it should be over 45,000 right now...its already struggling to maintain an upward trajectory.... if you can't even admit that to yourself you deserve what happens....

You can't admit simple fact that the market didn't crash and you want to lecture me on being honest?

Go fuck yourself idiot.

You can't admit simple fact that market didn't crash and you want to lecture me on being honest?

Go fuck yourself idiot.
I never gave a date certain....so what is with you...have you been losing arguments all day and just want a win even if its not a real win?....freak!!!
Why don't you act like an adult and tell me why it won't crash?....

A huge hike in taxes and a reduction in public land for oil and gas drilling....for two...sound familiar?
Are you claiming tha the 110th Conress passed legislation that did that in 2007 (and Bush signed)?

Name the legislation. It always has names and numbers

I never gave a date certain....so what is with you...have you been losing arguments all day and just want a win even if its not a real win?....freak!!!
Why don't you act like an adult and tell me why it won't crash?....
Tard like you have been touting a market crash for a decade.

The pandemic caused a brief one and it came roaring back.

Just admit you're full of shit

The stock market always has a 7 to 9 years boom/bust cycle.
It is a way for wealthy people to pick up all the money the middle class think is theirs.

Do you have any idea how much our nation owes?....do you know what would happen if the interest rate starts to climb...as its expected to?...you sir or mam....will not retire in the comfort you expected....and you can't or won't see it.....

Are you claiming tha the 110th Conress passed legislation that did that in 2007 (and Bush signed)?

Name the legislation. It always has names and numbers
Congress holds the check book...and when they have a willing partner in the senate we get screwed every time....right or left....

Congress holds the check book...and when they have a willing partner in the senate we get screwed every time....right or left....
That "checkbook" is tied to legislation.

Obviously you can't point to any to support your bullshit claims

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

"Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns"​

October 22, 2008, 1:09 PM

Speaking Tuesday at a rally in a Reno, Nevada, Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin had a little fun with her counterpart on the Democratic ticket, thanking Joe Biden for warning Barack Obama’s supporters to “gird your loins” for an international crisis if the Illinois senator wins.
Palin helpfully offered four scenarios for such a crisis, one of which was this strange one:

Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns

Remember when The Kenyan mocked Romney because Romney said Russia was a threat?

But he was 100% running the country. He’s been in charge for the last 20 years even during the time he was “prime minister”the President was Just his puppet.

He was not running the country when Palin said that. Medvedev was.

That crash came with both houses being run by democrats and a weak RINO named Bush....and Schumer calling out the banks over their unbalanced leverage due to democrat banking and loan rules....tell me you haven't forgotten Janet Reno and Clinton threatening banks if they didn't give loans to the people residing in inner city poor neighborhoods...unqualified borrowers crashed the stock market by direction of the very people you vote for today....

The causes of the crash began years earlier. In 2006, we had a record number of foreclosures at that time.

Pelosi and Reid killed any momentum the economy had left... don't give me this BS that they had nothing to do with the economy in 08.... where do you get your crap from?....

Rambtard, the country's second biggest lender, New Century, filed for bankruptcy in April, 2007. Only idiots think Democrats passed legislation between January and April that caused that.

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever??

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

"Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns"​

October 22, 2008, 1:09 PM

Speaking Tuesday at a rally in a Reno, Nevada, Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin had a little fun with her counterpart on the Democratic ticket, thanking Joe Biden for warning Barack Obama’s supporters to “gird your loins” for an international crisis if the Illinois senator wins.
Palin helpfully offered four scenarios for such a crisis, one of which was this strange one:

Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns

Democrats always derail a thread.

A huge hike in taxes and a reduction in public land for oil and gas drilling....for two...sound familiar?....The dems and the lefts fear of climate change will ruin life and our standard of living for the poorest among us....and you couldn't care less...as long as you feel like you are doing the impossible...saving this planet.....
The economy will continue to fail under Biden...because he is as stubborn as he is stupid....toss in greedy and you can kiss American prosperity goodbye.....

LOLOL

You think taxes went up in 2007 or 2008??

Post a link to the tax hike Bush signed into law...

That he was running for office just months after leaving his office.
Sorry, maybe i misspoke or didn’t write what i meant.

He was PM, he had just put the President in office that was his puppet, he then became president again and tried to laws so he didn’t have to do that again

Putin is a dictator…everyone with a half a brain knew that in 2009, and 2012, besides the dems who defended him

Forum List

Back