Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

Ok. Whatever. Im not sure why you're so intent on holding on to her not being "right" on this. It's fucking stupid. But you do you.

Faun: Again, she did prove to be right...

Coachpotato: Im not sure why you're so intent on holding on to her not being "right" on this.

face-palm-gif.278959

Oh look its Fauny....the idiot that voted for a guy that gets ordered about by the Easter Bunny....
I was alive in 07 and 08...I know what happened when Pelosi and Reid took over the house and senate....
You can ignore it all you want Easter bunny voter.....you know you voted for the easter bunny since the bunny tells Biden what to do....you easter bunny voters make me sick....

Rambtard, Democrats took control of Congress in January, 2007. New Century Financial, the second largest lender in the U.S., filed for bankruptcy 3 months in April, 2007, largely due to the record number of foreclosures in 2006.

... post tbe bill Congress passed and Bush signed into law between January and April of 2007 that caused that.

When you can't, your mental retardation will once again be on full display for the thread.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Rambtard, Democrats took control of Congress in January, 2007. New Century Financial, the second largest lender in the U.S., filed for bankruptcy 3 months in April, 2007, largely due to the record number of foreclosures in 2006.

... post tbe bill Congress passed and Bush signed into law between January and April of 2007 that caused that.

When you can't, your mental retardation will once again be on full display for the thread.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Here comes Joey cottontail hoping down the bunny trail....Buuuuaaaaahahahaha did you know you were voting for the Easter bunny?.....

It's obvious that Palin poses some sort of threat to leftwing intolerants.

I didn't vote for McCain because he was either a) deceptive or b) just plain stupid and his CFR proved that. The more the left opposes Palin, the more apt I am to vote for her. Strong females seem to upset the left.

Biden called Rump a liar and a clown. He couldn't have been more correct.
Who was in the bunny outfit dummy?...do you even care?...do you even want to know who is running your party into the gutter along with our nation?....dumbass....

So, I will take it that you are really a retard and not just acting like one? Thanks for playing.
You voted for a senile old man...nothing you say to me can possibly stick...you moron....

You voted for a senile old man...nothing you say to me can possibly stick...you moron....
LOL. A "senile old man" who beat your orange douche bag so bad that Rump is still whining nearly a year and a half later? :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder you trumptards are so mad. I would be too if the guy I supported turned out to be a loser in more ways than one. :itsok:

LOL. A "senile old man" who beat your orange douche bag so bad that Rump is still whining nearly a year and a half later? :auiqs.jpg:

No wonder you trumptards are so mad. I would be too if the guy I supported turned out to be a loser in more ways than one. :itsok:
The election was stolen...Biden won nothing!!!! you are part of an extreme minority and you don't even know it....LMFAO....

Trump is 10 times the leader Joe is....a bunny never had to tell Trump what to do....dummy.....
Sure he is. 10 times the whinner. How's the orange douche bag doing these days? Still, picking his nose and sobbing down in Florida? My sympathies. :itsok:

Forum List

Back