Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

Here comes Joey cottontail hoping down the bunny trail....Buuuuaaaaahahahaha did you know you were voting for the Easter bunny?.....

LOLOLOLOL

I called that, huh, rambtard. You couldn't cite any such bill because there was no such bill. As I expected, you demonstrated for the thread that you're an abject imbecile.

Spits the idiot who actually said Putin was running for an office for which he wasn't even eligible to run.

face-palm-gif.278959
what are you talking about....I said he was PM, he was "running" the entire country though, and running to become President again...he did...and like Palin said, invaded Ukraine.

She was right, and the dembots were wrong, defending Putin as usual

LOLOLOLOL

I called that, huh, rambtard. You couldn't cite any such bill because there was no such bill. As I expected, you demonstrated for the thread that you're an abject imbecile.

LOLOLOLOL

You were wrong, there was a not a record number of foreclouses in 2006....we didn't see record highs until the Dems took Congress, and then reached a peak when they also had the White House

Do you see that bunny telling Trump what to do?...did Trump look lost?....nice try dumbass...it will be sweet to watch your party jump into the grave they have been digging....

No, he's thanking Trump for being such a obedient cuck.

what are you talking about....I said he was PM, he was "running" the entire country though, and running to become President again...he did...and like Palin said, invaded Ukraine.

She was right, and the dembots were wrong, defending Putin as cuckoo.
You said he was PM and running for office.

You said he was PM and running for office.
yeah....he was PM, and setting himself to be come President again, which he did.

and Obama won, promised to be more flexible, if Russia took it easy on him during his election, and he did...and Putin invaded Ukraine.

Everything Palin predicted would happen, did happen.

LOL

You rambtard. That was after the recession began.

The housing bubble began collapsing in 2006. In April of 2007, just 3 months into the 110th Congressional session, the nation's 2nd biggest lender filed for bankruptcy. You failed to post a bill that Congress passed to cause that. And you failed to post a bill because there was no bill. You proved again you're just a rambtard.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
LOL

You rambtard? That was after the recession began.

The housing bubble began collapsing in 2006. In April of 2007, just 3 months into the 110th Congressional session, the nation's 2nd biggest lender filed for bankruptcy. You failed to post a bill that Congress passed to cause that. And you failed to post a bill because there was no bill. You proved again you're just a rambtard.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Its what caused the recession to happen dummy....along with forcing banks to give loans to unqualified borrowers...can you say clinton and reno?....

You were wrong, there was a not a record number of foreclouses in 2006....we didn't see record highs until the Dems took Congress, and then reached a peak when they also had the White House

Idiot, it was a record in 2006 when it happened. That's what led to the crash.

Idiot, it was a record in 2006 when it happened. That's what led to the crash.

yeah....he was PM, and setting himself to be come President again, which he did.

and Obama won, promised to be more flexible, if Russia took it easy on him during his election, and he did...and Putin invaded Ukraine.

Everything Palin predicted would happen, did happen.

You said he was "running for office." How was he running for an office for which he was not eligible to run?

Its what caused the recession to happen dummy....along with forcing banks to give loans to unqualified borrowers...can you say clinton and reno?....

LOL

Though those loans may have contributed slightly to the crash, that's not even the cause. :eusa_doh:

CRA loans comprised only 6% of the failed subprime loans.

Are you ever not a rambtard?

Ever??

Forum List

Back