Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

Because she had to deal with Russia because they were neighbors...,much like Texas has to deal with Mexico, or Michigan has to deal with Canada.

Are you really that slow you can't grasp that?

Explain what foreign policy she participated in with Russia...

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

"Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns"​

October 22, 2008, 1:09 PM

Speaking Tuesday at a rally in a Reno, Nevada, Republican vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin had a little fun with her counterpart on the Democratic ticket, thanking Joe Biden for warning Barack Obama’s supporters to “gird your loins” for an international crisis if the Illinois senator wins.
Palin helpfully offered four scenarios for such a crisis, one of which was this strange one:

Russia might invade Ukraine if Obama wins, Palin warns
Slowly but Surely the common sense and Mama Bear instincts of Sarah Palin
are coming into fruition.It is both a Blessing and probably inevitable.That the
Greatest Nation on Earth,the place known historically for Generosity and
Help could not be held down by some Skinny Chicago Community Activist
who applauded CRT when being mentored by Harvard Law Professor
Derrick Bell and used Saul Alinsky _ Rules for Radicals _ as if part of
some new Theology.
Two remarkably strong-willed Conservative Women under constant attack
{ Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann} are being proven spot-on.
Bachmann was used as a recruiting tool after Appearing on - Hardball -
in 2008 making the case to Chris Matthews that what America really needed
was the MSM to do expose's on our Elected leaders as far as their Americanism.
How committed they are or will be to Patriotism and The American Way.
That was in the Year 2008 and Obama was in Campaign mode.

Because she had to deal with Russia because they were neighbors...,much like Texas has to deal with Mexico, or Michigan has to deal with Canada.

Are you really that slow you can't grasp that?

As Governor of Alaska, Palin should have talked about her experience with Canada at her shared border

Instead……Beauty Queen kicked in and she started talking about remote islands being near Russia and Putin flying over Alaska

Tina Fey characterized her cluelessness best……I can see Russia from my house

LOL

Literally, she cited being able to see Russia from Alaska as foreign policy experience...

I claimed she said being able to see Russia from Alaska is foreign policy experience...

You denied she said that...

I showed you a video of her saying that...

You then say, but it's different.

LOL

Literally, she cited being able to see Russia from Alaska as foreign policy experience...

I claimed she said being able to see Russia from Alaska is foreign policy experience...

You denied she said that...

So I showed you a video of her saying that...

You then say, but it's different.

:cuckoo:
You showed me a video that was conveniently cut off at exactly the right moment.
Which of course is what you do. Since I've been posting here that's all you do. Manipulate, chop up quotes, misquote, misrepresent and then stand back and laugh about it like a third grade mongoloid on too many medications. Sarah Palin was certainly not the most fluent of people but the point she made about being a neighbor to Russia and constantly dealing with trade missions landing in Alaska and returning to Russia and all the attendant details that she had to deal with as governor of Alaska including national security issues certainly do lend Credence to her claim of having experience dealing with a foreign power, in particular Russia. Of course you already know all of this and choose to hide the relevant facts that don't agree with your position. Do you really think people don't know what you're doing?

As Governor of Alaska, Palin should have talked about her experience with Canada at her shared border

Instead……Beauty Queen kicked in and she started talking about remote islands being near Russia and Putin flying over Alaska

She did discuss Canada too.

She had to deal with both countries.

The fact that went over your head is amazing....frankly, had she been a man I doubt you would have given her comment a second thought, but like most dembots, you are insecure about women and sexist

You showed me a video that was conveniently cut off at exactly the right moment.
Which of course is what you do. Since I've been posting here that's all you do. Manipulate, chop up quotes, misquote, misrepresent and then stand back and laugh about it like a third grade mongoloid on too many medications. Sarah Palin was certainly not the most fluent of people but the point she made about being a neighbor to Russia and constantly dealing with trade missions landing in Alaska and returning to Russia and all the attendant details that she had to deal with as governor of Alaska including national security issues certainly do lend Credence to her claim of having experience dealing with a foreign power, in particular Russia. Of course you already know all of this and choose to hide the relevant facts that don't agree with your position. Do you really think people don't know what you're doing?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I showed you a video of her saying g exactly what I claimed she said. She then doubled down on it with Couric which led to Tiny Fey mocking her over it since it was such a moronic thing to say.

You apologists crack me up. :lmao:

God, are you ever stupid
People mock Palin by quoting Tina Fey

If you REALLY want to mock Palin, you repeat what she actually said.

Searching for an example of her foreign policy experience she blurted out….
There is a remote island in Alaska where you can see Russia

An Island she had never been to and had no interaction with Russia as Governor

An example of what happens when you elect a beauty queen as Governor
/------/ Is what Gov Palin incorrect? Can the Governors of northern border states see Canada? Can Govs of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California see Mexico?
They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska. Sarah Palin Interview with Charles Gibson [September 11, 2008]

Do these Govoners have foreign policy experience when dealing with those countries?

Texas Go v. Abbott Cuts Border-Security Deal With Mexican ...

https://www.newsmax.com › politics › greg-abbott-texas-mexico-border-security › 2022 › 04 › 14 › id › 1065701
Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott said Wednesday that he's partnering with the governor of the Mexican state of Nuevo León to secure a section of the Texas-Mexico border. According to Abbott's office, Gov. Samuel García signed a memorandum of understanding between the State of Texas and the Free and Sovereign State of Nuevo León to enhance ...

She did discuss Canada too.

She had to deal with both countries.

The fact that went over your head is amazing....frankly, had she been a man I doubt you would have given her comment a second thought, but like most dembots, you are insecure about women and sexist
I can see Russia from my house!
:auiqs.jpg:

You know you're desperate when your voice of wisdom is Sarah Palin.

:badgrin:
Well that's good!
Think about it.
If the "voice of wisdom" is the current administration... and Sarah Palin called
their inaction, i.e. Russia invading Ukraine... what is the quality of the current administration "voice of wisdom"?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I showed you a video of her saying g exactly what I claimed she said. She then doubled down on it with Couric which led to Tiny Fey mocking her over it since it was such a moronic thing to say.

You apologists crack me up. :lmao:
Nope you did not...
You showed me a chopped video. You have lost this argument.

Say thar Barney brains it'sprobably a miracle that Fey wasn't somehow
injured when working closely with rabid brainiac Lefty Alec Baldwin on
30 Rock { 2006-2016 }.
But it's not clear how Fey's brain was affected.Surely not for the better.
Now ... Go back to checking on sewers in the Big Apple.
Norton { Ralph Kramden sidekick }.

Forum List

Back