Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

A blast from the Past

VP Acceptance Speech​

Governor Sarah Palin​

2008 Republican National Convention​

you said he rejected the bill..of course he didn’t…it never got him…the dems were filibustering it, the senate couldn’t get cloture.

the dems rejected any need for reform

I quoted his administration. Your nutty denials can't refute that.

H.R. 1461 fails to include key elements that are essential to protect the safety and soundness of the housing finance system and the broader financial system at large. As a result, the Administration opposes the bill.

But g'head, keep arguing semantics to avoid the stark reality that you were caught lying about that bill being blocked by Democrats.

:abgg2q.jpg:

"Say It Ain't So Joe"

Palin has always been great. The way the Left has destroyed this wonderful woman is horrible and despicable.

I quoted his administration. Your nutty denials can't refute that.

H.R. 1461 fails to include key elements that are essential to protect the safety and soundness of the housing finance system and the broader financial system at large. As a result, the Administration opposes the bill.

But g'head, keep arguing semantics to avoid the stark reality that you were caught lying about that bill being blocked by Democrats.

the bill never got through to him…it never got through the senate, none of his concerns were addresssed because the dems blocked it in the senate

he never vetoed anything

"Say It Ain't So Joe"

Palin has always been great. The way the Left has destroyed this wonderful woman is horrible and despicable.

LOL

Did she have crib notes scrawled on her hand for that too?

5bb8bcd1260000360083b2fe.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg
_47266725_palin_226_hand_ap.jpg

Last edited:
the bill never got through to him…it never got through the senate, none of his concerns were addresssed because the dems blocked it in the senate

he never vetoed anything

LOL

Great, you're such an idiot, you triple down on stupid.

I gave you a link to the bill ... show where Democrats filibustered it....

When you can't, and you can't since they didn't, I'll get to laugh at you even more.

In fact, for convenience, here's the link again...

Trump was impeached for holding up military aid to Ukraine unless they came up with dirt on Joe Biden

The lie is stupid since it was sent in time and Trump added additional missiles to it above what Congress gave.

That the two Ukraine Premiers and Ambassador all said Trump never pressured them and the phone transcripts doesn't show any either.

LOL

Did she have crib notes scrawled on her hand for that too?

5bb8bcd1260000360083b2fe.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg
_47266725_palin_226_hand_ap.jpg

Your hypocritical ugliness is noted since you overlook other politicians stumble when speaking as well such as Biden, Obama, Bush and more.

You must feel manly beating up on women who didn't hurt you.

folks like the poster you are responding to don’t care about the truth

I posted all this in detail here a few when the caterwauling nonsense from the leftists who were trying to lie him out of the WH.

They ignored it then they will ignore it now as they are willfully ignorant.

The lie is stupid since it was sent in time and Trump added additional missiles to it above what Congress gave.

That the two Ukraine Premiers and Ambassador all said Trump never pressured them and the phone transcripts doesn't show any either.

LOL

That always cracks me up. You're right that Zelenskyy said he didn't feel pressured, but that doesn't alter the fact that it was approved by the Congress in or around February, 2019. Trump then sat on it until September. And by "sent in time," you mean Trump released it within weeks of FY2019 expiring, after which, the aid couldn't be released. So why did Trump sit on that aid for some 9 months?

Your hypocritical ugliness is noted since you overlook other politicians stumble when speaking as well such as Biden, Obama, Bush and more.

You must feel manly beating up on women who didn't hurt you.

Don't get your panties wadded up -- she doesn't know I'm making fun of her.

LOL

That always cracks me up. You're right that Zelenskyy said he didn't feel pressured, but that doesn't alter the fact that it was approved by the Congress in or around February, 2019. Trump then sat on it until September. And by "sent in time," you mean Trump released it within weeks of FY2019 expiring, after which, the aid couldn't be released. So why did Trump sit on that aid for some 9 months?
because we were already still sending the earlier aid trump requested

why did xiden freeze military aid right before pitons invasion?

LOL

Obama did the same thing and that didn't bother you?

Neither President didn't do anything wrong in holding it for a time.

Trump sent Ukraine extra missiles along.....

You have nothing here.

Forum List

Back