Remember When Trump Was a Threat to the Rule of Law?

I’m so old I remember when Russia colluded with Trump too!
...he walked to a church and had American citizens shot and gassed. If I recall he did all this to hold up a Bible.

You don't shoot Americans...he was a threat to the rule of law. That was a horrific day

...he walked to a church and had American citizens shot and gassed. If I recall he did all this to hold up a Bible.

You don't shoot Americans...he was a threat to the rule of law. That was a horrific day
You obviously are ignorant as it wasn't tear gas and they were blocking his ability to walk.
Why not post your address so we can stop you from leaving and entering your house and we'll see how you like it.

You obviously are ignorant as it wasn't tear gas and they were blocking his ability to walk.
Why not post your address so we can stop you from leaving and entering your house and we'll see how you like it.
What are you babbling about dude? 'Trying to walk'??

He can't even walk down a damn ramp!!

Well, he did read from the Bible as he had the thousands of protesters lined up against the wall and shot, so cut him some slack.

Exhibit 43,758 that laws are for you little people.

White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said on Monday that the Biden [junta's] message to businesses that fall under its vaccine mandate is that they "should not wait" to implement the measure despite a federal court ordering late last week that the mandate be paused due to possible "grave statutory and constitutional issues."

The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted an emergency stay of the federal requirement for companies with 100 or more employees to mandate [Chinese] COVID vaccinations by January 4, 2022, or implement regular testing for workers.
Business are free to enforce a mandate on their employees without any government policy.

This is not an issue about rule of law.

Why are conservatives so ignorant about our country they pretend to love?

Are you saying we have been fascists before we became "woke'? Go ahead and prove that please.

I have no desire to chase down your silly rabbit hole. Companies have long had to enforce government mandates.

"Companies enforcing government mandates is fascism."

Business are free to enforce a mandate on their employees without any government policy.

This is not an issue about rule of law.

Why are conservatives so ignorant about our country they pretend to love?

Who mandated it? WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back