Remember when we were a shining beacon

Liberals and their fucking race card, and virtue signaling hypocrisy.

And those seeking asylum because of a legitimate danger still get refuge.
with individual due process, and proud of it.?

Now we need fewer judges and less state oversite.

Trump compares border enforcement to keeping people off 'your front lawn'
For citizens.
No people of countries non contiguous to the US got and get DP before deportation. It used to be something we were proud of. People whose govts would kill them were safe here.

with individual due process, and proud of it.?

Now we need fewer judges and less state oversite.

Trump compares border enforcement to keeping people off 'your front lawn'
We’re now represented by scared, huddling racists. We’ve been exposed. Not much to be proud of right now about this country.
The butt hurt is strong in this one
Butthurt? Is this 2013? Good fucking grief.
I dont know. You have the butt hurt

I remember when FDR placed American citizens behind barbed wire without due process. The former KKK member he appointed to the S.C. ruled that it was justified. To this day democrats consider FDR a "shining beacon". Anybody who thinks that the 14th Amendment extends beyond the U.S. borders to criminals who would enter the U.S. illegally is a freaking fool or an angry left winger who hates everything about the U.S. while a republican is president...or a little bit of both.

I remember when FDR placed American citizens behind barbed wire without due process. The former KKK member he appointed to the S.C. ruled that it was justified. To this day democrats consider FDR a "shining beacon". Anybody who thinks that the 14th Amendment extends beyond the U.S. borders to criminals who would enter the U.S. illegally is a freaking fool or an angry left winger who hates everything about the U.S. while a republican is president...or a little bit of both.
You do know why FDR did that? I know why and he was justified as we were at war.

Forum List

Back