Remembering 911

Brought to you by "what really happened", a nutjob website for nutjobs.

How pathetic and disgusting is that, in light of all this irrefutable proof that Al Queda was behind 9-11, for some to point their fingers at Israel or the Jews.

Mentally ill and beyond help.

fine, then read the official FBI report about the 5 dancing Israelis.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/62392807/...1-1138796-001-303a-nk-105536-section-1-944861
Been there done that. FBI report doesn't show anything or a conviction. They were released.

What's your point? If you think the Jews or Israel did 9-11 just come out and say so. :cuckoo:

Been there done that. FBI report doesn't show anything or a conviction. They were released.

What's your point? If you think the Jews or Israel did 9-11 just come out and say so. :cuckoo:

no Palestinians in the above video were charged with a crime either.

game...set..match.

Thank you President Obama for keeping us safe and not allowing another 9/11 from happening. Also, thank you for killing the man responsible for 9/11.

Bush......enjoy retirement and live with the souls you took from us when you started a war that had nothing to do with 9/11.

Thank you President Obama for keeping us safe and not allowing another 9/11 from happening. Also, thank you for killing the man responsible for 9/11.

Bush......enjoy retirement and live with the souls you took from us when you started a war that had nothing to do with 9/11.

Wake up idiot...where do you people come from?:eusa_eh:

Those poor Muslims were angered just because of the Jooos. LOL

yes, when assholes like you keep stealing their land, they get a little angry.
So don't you think, Miss Hoffstra, that the Christian world should get upset at what the Muslims are doing to their brethren in Muslim countries? However, I doubt you will see a group of Christians commandeering planes and flying into tall buildings such as those in Dubai. Maybe your brethren just can't control their anger. I find it very amusing how teenagers like Miss Hoffstra can't even restrain themselves from using vulgarities. Maybe it makes them feel like they are all grown up.

What are you talking about?! Have you met hoffstrap? He thinks Jews did 9-11.

Israel wasn't responsible for 9/11, although hardline Zionist interests were certainly served by the operation.

The history of anti-terrorist legislation on the pretext of homeland incidents (most notably WTC '93, Oklahoma City '95, and of course 9/11) tells of a much wider agenda largely influenced by the interests of other key players.

Former FBI Chief, Ted Gunderson spoke of this history and of its implications nearly a decade ago:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BKP5iNof5M]FORMER FBI CHIEF SAYS 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB - YouTube[/ame]

Reining in an increasingly disgruntled citizenry via the intentional disintegration of civil liberties has always been in the interest of the true power brokers in our country -- Big Banks, Corporate America, and the Military Industrial Complex (with its Zionist faction at the fore).

Israel, not unlike America at large, is just a pawn on the chessboard of a tiny group of greed-driven sociopaths.

Israel wasn't responsible for 9/11, although hardline Zionist interests were certainly served by the operation.

The history of anti-terrorist legislation on the pretext of homeland incidents (most notably WTC '93, Oklahoma City '95, and of course 9/11) tells of a much wider agenda largely influenced by the interests of other key players.

Former FBI Chief, Ted Gunderson spoke of this history and of its implications nearly a decade ago:

FORMER FBI CHIEF SAYS 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB - YouTube

Reining in an increasingly disgruntled citizenry via the intentional disintegration of civil liberties has always been in the interest of the true power brokers in our country -- Big Banks, Corporate America, and the Military Industrial Complex (with its Zionist faction at the fore).

Israel, not unlike America at large, is just a pawn on the chessboard of a tiny group of greed-driven sociopaths.
You're wrong, jockstrap is out there telling everybody that the Jews did 9-11 and those "dancing Israelis" knew about it. You guys need to get together and decide what you're going to promote here.

You're wrong, jockstrap is out there telling everybody that the Jews did 9-11 and those "dancing Israelis" knew about it. You guys need to get together and decide what you're going to promote here.

Everyone's entitled to his or her opinion, but the only thing I'm interested in promoting is the truth.

Everyone's entitled to his or her opinion, but the only thing I'm interested in promoting is the truth.
I'll go with jockstrap. He keeps reminding everybody that the Jews are in control and behind everything. Gives me a warm feeling inside.

you're wrong, jockstrap is out there telling everybody that the jews did 9-11 and those "dancing israelis" knew about it. You guys need to get together and decide what you're going to promote here.

everyone's entitled to his or her opinion, but the only thing i'm interested in promoting is the truth.
i'll go with jockstrap. He keeps reminding everybody that the jews are in control and behind everything. Gives me a warm feeling inside.
:d

Forum List

Back