Reminder: Day 443 and Biden still has a higher approval than Trump

41 percent to 40 percent?...am i supposed to be proud of that?...all that is telling me is.....they both suck.....
I did a limited search via google. I haven't found anyone else saying it's doctored either. Didn't see any comments under the youtube video of people claiming that it is doctored either.

I did a limited search via google. I haven't found anyone else saying it's doctored either. Didn't see any comments under the youtube video of people claiming that it is doctored either.
i seen it on a station out here that never has anything nice to say about trump,they showed the same "doctored" video and even said it looks like joe was lost...

View attachment 627681

When do you think you might join reality or are you now a professional Troll?
2022%2004%2008%20Biden%20Trump%20Harris-S.jpg

Inflation today is 7.87 percent
2022-04-08%207%2087%20percent-XL.jpg

Labor Participation Rate Feb. 1, 2022

2022-03-08-X2.jpg

You’ve been had and Aaron Rupar predicted it yesterday. I almost posted it here but wanted to see what sheep would be slaughtered. Seems it’s you.

It was a great ceremony and two presidents got along swimmingly with good natured fun. The GOP is a cesspool of propaganda.

Anatomy of a smear

From Twitter to Fox News
After the event ended, the @RNCResearch Twitter account, which has a long and disgraceful history of false and misleading tweets, posted a 13-second clip that made it seem like Biden was wandering around the event with nobody to talk to.

“Literally no one wants to talk to Joe Biden,” the caption read.
The RNC Research account blocked me in January after I called them out for a similarly dishonest Biden smear they made with a deceptively clipped 3-second video, but I received a DM informing me they were at it again. And sure enough, a review of C-SPAN’s footage proved how egregiously they were misrepresenting things.

Biden wasn’t wandering around with nobody to talk to — he was shaking hands and making introductions. Here’s the full video, in context:

But RNC Research’s deceptive clip nonetheless went viral, with over 4 million views as I write this on Wednesday morning. Fox News dutifully amplified it. Both Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham broadcast the clip on their Tuesday evening shows to push a narrative about Biden struggling, even though a quick review of the context is all that’s required to see how dishonest that representation is.

I just posted a bunch of info on the video above. It’s a joke. Rightwingers live in fantasy which is why they rely on these ridiculous smears.

Quite true. But this time it will be epic. People, even Democrats, are shocked at how far we have fallen.

Give us a prediction. what number of seats in the House will the Dems lose?

What low standards you have and the better question is Biden poll numbers better than Obama or Clinton and if not then he is lousy at being President…
I’d argue that we are so divided and there is so much false narrative on the right driving that division that the ceiling for approval is 55% for the greatest of leaders right now. Hell… a highly esteemed and highly qualified justice just barely got confirmed. There is no bridging this divide. We are just gonna have to conquer the right through demographics.

Give us a prediction. what number of seats in the House will the Dems lose?
I'd guess 45 in the House and 3 (net) in the Senate, but that's not really the story. Biden's best hope for reelection is the actual gop candidates. I mean Walker has over 10 personalities and said how can we have evolution if apes exist. Today, the story is that AOC and her squad are actually crazier then MTB of Bobbett. The gop may easily flip that story and let Biden drift back to his natural left of center, pro employment worker spot

You’ve been had and Aaron Rupar predicted it yesterday. I almost posted it here but wanted to see what sheep would be slaughtered. Seems it’s you.

It was a great ceremony and two presidents got along swimmingly with good natured fun. The GOP is a cesspool of propaganda.

Anatomy of a smear

From Twitter to Fox News
After the event ended, the @RNCResearch Twitter account, which has a long and disgraceful history of false and misleading tweets, posted a 13-second clip that made it seem like Biden was wandering around the event with nobody to talk to.

“Literally no one wants to talk to Joe Biden,” the caption read.
The RNC Research account blocked me in January after I called them out for a similarly dishonest Biden smear they made with a deceptively clipped 3-second video, but I received a DM informing me they were at it again. And sure enough, a review of C-SPAN’s footage proved how egregiously they were misrepresenting things.

Biden wasn’t wandering around with nobody to talk to — he was shaking hands and making introductions. Here’s the full video, in context:

But RNC Research’s deceptive clip nonetheless went viral, with over 4 million views as I write this on Wednesday morning. Fox News dutifully amplified it. Both Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham broadcast the clip on their Tuesday evening shows to push a narrative about Biden struggling, even though a quick review of the context is all that’s required to see how dishonest that representation is.

Laughing%20safe_image-S.gif

I’d argue that we are so divided and there is so much false narrative on the right driving that division that the ceiling for approval is 55% for the greatest of leaders right now. Hell… a highly esteemed and highly qualified justice just barely got confirmed. There is no bridging this divide. We are just gonna have to conquer the right through demographics.
She was highly qualified in your personal opinion and you need to blame Biden for what happened because he purposely set it up so the GOP would be dead set against her…

Again, if Biden numbers are lower than Obama or even Clinton then he ain’t doing as well as you are trying to sell him!

See the significance of constant main stream news propaganda? All anti-Trump all the time. It does have some impact. Then, almost all positive spin almost all the time for clearly demented Brandon. Yep. It’s a shame, but it does have an effect.

Little reminder Trump has not been President for one year two months and eight days and counting and Trumps approval rating does not make Biden’s current 41 percent approve 53 percent disapprove according to RCP look impressive.

I just posted a bunch of info on the video above. It’s a joke. Rightwingers live in fantasy which is why they rely on these ridiculous smears.
You posted nothing showing that the clip was doctored as stated by golfing gator. I admitted earlier that it was a short clip. Even so, it shows Biden, the president of the United States wandering in the crowd, getting no attention, while former president Obama is sucking all the air out of the room. Nothing you posted changes that fact.

Forum List

Back