Reminder: Economists Agree Trump, Not Obama Gets Credit for the Economy

Sure thing and thanks for your deposit on swampland on Mars, great investment opportunity and only astute economic readers like you see the promise.

"I want to argue for something which is controversial, although I believe that it is also intuitive and commonsensical. My claim is this: Oliver [ average Right Winger] believes what he does because that is the kind of thinker he is or, to put it more bluntly, because there is something wrong with how he thinks. The problem with conspiracy theorists is not, as the US legal scholar Cass Sunstein argues, that they have little relevant information. The key to what they end up believing is how they interpret and respond to the vast quantities of relevant information at their disposal. I want to suggest that this is fundamentally a question of the way they are. Oliver isn’t mad (or at least, he needn’t be). Nevertheless, his beliefs about 9/11 [or liberal schemes] are the result of the peculiarities of his intellectual constitution – in a word, of his intellectual character."

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

How anyone could be such a rigid ideologue as to really believe Obama had anything to do with the Trump boom, is way beyond my simple mind.

Of course, there were also Japanese Imperialist soldiers who refused to believe that WW2 was over, hiding out in the caves in those Pacific islands, so it's possible that some leftists haven't given up on their emperor.

Obama can claim whatever he wants............it doesn't make it the truth....

His anti business policies held back this country..........his foreign policy was a joke..............and the corruption was legendary......
As we see when the big dogs in the FBI and intel are dropping............corruption extreme......

He can take credit for being a dumb ass.

How anyone could be such a rigid ideologue as to really believe Obama had anything to do with the Trump boom, is way beyond my simple mind.

Of course, there were also Japanese Imperialist soldiers who refused to believe that WW2 was over, hiding out in the caves in those Pacific islands, so it's possible that some leftists haven't given up on their emperor.
There is never a short supply of idjits who will repeat the lie over and over and over thinking it is true because they were told it was.

His anti business policies held back this country..........his foreign policy was a joke..............and the corruption was legendary......
As we see when the big dogs in the FBI and intel are dropping............corruption extreme......

Obama did not have anti business policies he tried to keep them honest.

Obama did not have anti business policies he tried to keep them honest.

Right, Obama's historic high 97,000 pages of government regulations were a boom for business. God you liberals are dumb.

Here’s the unemployment stats for last 10 years.

I guess trump went back in time and saved the Economy!

63562C7D-76F9-47E6-9E9D-9D8CE2F6700D.png

As you know those numbers were all lies ! Until Trump got elected . Now they are true!

Forum List

Back