🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Renewables have won the race against coal

Can we all at least agree that if this were true, it would be a good thing?
Lots of morons also believe if we all lived at the base of the Big Rock Candy Mountain it would be a good thing.
I hear a restaurant in NYC is starting serve wild unicorn as the main. BONOBO left the herd in the Rose garden when he waddled out the door.

Instead of fighting renewables we should be supporting every form of energy. different forms work better in some places and when possible we should have the choice to chose what works best for us. the oil company's don't want us to have choices. with big dollar donations they buy our government leaders.
No, we shouldn't be "supporting" any kind of energy. We should let the market decide which kind of energy we use.

Instead of fighting renewables we should be supporting every form of energy. different forms work better in some places and when possible we should have the choice to chose what works best for us. the oil company's don't want us to have choices. with big dollar donations they buy our government leaders.
No, we shouldn't be "supporting" any kind of energy. We should let the market decide which kind of energy we use.

So, you are against tax subsidies for oil and gas companies?

Sure I am, but you are delusional about what constitutes a "tax subsidy." Deducting drilling costs is not a subsidy.

You don't have a clue how much fossil fuel is required to manufacture a wind turbine.......starting with the amount needed to get the iron ore out of the ground.
Or do you think wind turbines are made from paper mache?

Sure I am, but you are delusional about what constitutes a "tax subsidy." Deducting drilling costs is not a subsidy.

of course it is. why should they get to deduct the cost of a basic part of their business.

Does WalMart get to deduct the cost of shipping the goods to their stores?

Think Progress - Media Bias/Fact Check

left4.png

Not for quite a while....watch and check them out. They have improving to do but in time they will. ( I'm off grid)
If you are using a computer right now ask yourself how much fossil fuel was used to manufacture your computer.
How much fossil fuel was used to manufacture the technology that allows you to be 'off the grid'.
You remind me of Al Gore using a private jet to fly all over the world preaching the gospel of global warming.
Fucking hypocrites!

Not for quite a while....watch and check them out. They have improving to do but in time they will. ( I'm off grid)
If you are using a computer right now ask yourself how much fossil fuel was used to manufacture your computer.
How much fossil fuel was used to manufacture the technology that allows you to be 'off the grid'.
You remind me of Al Gore using a private jet to fly all over the world preaching the gospel of global warming.
Fucking hypocrites!
No, thats an idiotic talking point. The true humanist wants people to continue to thrive with less environmental impact. I have no desire to stop people from using co.puters tomorrow. But I do think we are smart enough to advance tech to the point that making computers has less impact on the environment.

of course it is. why should they get to deduct the cost of a basic part of their business.

Every business is allowed to deduct the cost of doing business, moron. Income is defined as revenue - expenses. Do you actually believe drilling costs are not an expense? Do you believe Ford Motor Company should not be allowed to deduct the cost of sheet metal?

Moronic shit like that is why no intelligent person believes anything a leftist says.

Every business is allowed to deduct the cost of doing business, moron. Income is defined as revenue - expenses. Do you actually believe drilling costs are not an expense? Do you believe Ford Motor Company should not be allowed to deduct the cost of sheet metal?

Moronic shit like that is why no intelligent person believes anything a leftist says.

drilling is their business.

Forum List

Back