Renowned attorney comments on new indictment against Trump

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I just now heard of this a couple hours ago. Basically, this nut Jack Smith (who was not supposed to be bringing the original case!) re-did the old indictment after the Supreme Ct ruled that presidents have immunity from lawsuits when they are (my words) working in their capacity as a president.

All Smith did was to pull out the job duty parts of his last charge and found a new eager and willing Grand Jury to prosecute Trump... but this won't ever see the lights of a courtroom... Smith is just butthurt and tired of explaining to his Trump hater friends why he blew it....

I just now heard of this a couple hours ago. Basically, this nut Jack Smith (who was not supposed to be bringing the original case!) re-did the old indictment after the Supreme Ct ruled that presidents have immunity from lawsuits when they are (my words) working in their capacity as a president.
I see your mistake. You spelled "renowned" incorrectly. References to Turley are spelled "right wing media sellout." Hence you get.............

Right wing media sellout attorney comments out of his ass on new indictment against Trump​

Glad I could help.

All Smith did was to pull out the job duty parts of his last charge and found a new eager and willing Grand Jury to prosecute Trump... but this won't ever see the lights of a courtroom... Smith is just butthurt and tired of explaining to his Trump hater friends why he blew it....
I frankly am bewildered. I watched J6 -2021 unfold and didn't see Trump do one thing wrong. He told his followers to "peacefully" go to the capitol

(didn't even use the term Mostly peacefully... )

All Smith did was to pull out the job duty parts of his last charge and found a new eager and willing Grand Jury to prosecute Trump
Grand juries that are empaneled to hear evidence leading to a possible indictment aren't found. They are selected randomly. Holy moly, how you folks hate reality.

Trump only gets away with it if he wins, which he won't.

After he loses the election, you'll be amazed how many of his Republican friends turn their backs on him, before he can do more damage to the party.

Trump only gets away with it if he wins, which he won't.

After he loses the election, you'll be amazed how many of his Republican friends turn their backs on him, before he can do more damage to the party.
This attempt by Smith will be thwarted by a higher court... and this time Smith will be warned to not do this again... he is trying to weasel his way around a supreme court decision and the courts do not like that...

Forum List

Back