Renters can now breathe a sigh of relief through Executive Order....Watch this folks!!

Libturds: "Dammit. I could care less about those paltry renters. Trump is helping someone and it drives us just F krazy".
I would rather seen them thrown in the streets to use as a campaign ad about homelessness. GD you Trump".

Libturds. I already said your response.

Follow the Science. Right Libturds??

Watch this folks.............................Implosion Maximus
Only the truly retarded wouldnt see this as a Drumpf attempt to get reelected if its even true.
you spelled TRUMP wrong--there ya go

Libturds: "Dammit. I could care less about those paltry renters. Trump is helping someone and it drives us just F krazy".
I would rather seen them thrown in the streets to use as a campaign ad about homelessness. GD you Trump".

Only the truly retarded wouldnt see this as a Drumpf attempt to get reelected if its even true.
LOLOL. He's been talking about it for a bit pal. Go kick the cat.
He's always talking about shit he never does. This will be the same unless it benefits him for the election.
DOW up near 500 points.
best in history---go ahead you brain dead idiots, say its not

More free shit from the free shit party of irresponsible people...It only covers people who have federal mortgages or rent federal apartments. Just a few million. I thought the GOP was all about the individual responsibility and not giving away the cow?
We learned to vote ourselves things. Your sarcasm will really sound well when the government can no longer afford anything much. Or a lot less. At some point it slows down.
I am not the one throwing out freebies in an election year, Trump is. It doesn't benefit me but it does Trump......
and your point?

you spelled TRUMP wrong--there ya go
I purposely used the old family name. Fits Drumpf to a tee.

He's always talking about shit he never does. This will be the same unless it benefits him for the election.
DOW up near 500 points.
Thanks to Obamas economic policies. Thank you Barack.

More free shit from the free shit party of irresponsible people...It only covers people who have federal mortgages or rent federal apartments. Just a few million. I thought the GOP was all about the individual responsibility and not giving away the cow?
We learned to vote ourselves things. Your sarcasm will really sound well when the government can no longer afford anything much. Or a lot less. At some point it slows down.
I am not the one throwing out freebies in an election year, Trump is. It doesn't benefit me but it does Trump......
and your point?
The point is that he is only doing it for the election if its even true.

It will come out of the CDC money due to it being a health risk. The tramp admin didn't have anything to do with it, but that doesn't stop them from taking credit.

and your point?
so, you dont know what to believe, right? you just spread your gospel no matter what---typical demoncrat---just saying

I want to make it unmistakably clear that I’m protecting people from evictions. He said.

No the CDC is protecting from evictions.

Because he failed to get the Covid relief bill passed. He and the Republicans have totally screwed the American people on that one.

and your point?
so, you dont know what to believe, right? you just spread your gospel no matter what---typical demoncrat---just saying
I know exactly what to believe. Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup that is in it for himself. Not a dem. Just sayin.

Weird how they like free shit when repubs do it isnt it?
They say hurrah when a Republican does it and doom when a Democrat does it.
Dumbass.....Trump would not be doing it if YOU Dummycraps didn't make it necessary.
Democrats passed it in fucking MAY you stupid fuck.

H'd better inform his Jew buddies they need to start writing checks to the landlords.The only reason a motherfucker can't pay rent is death...............He can put son in law-ski in charge

H'd better inform his Jew buddies they need to start writing checks to the landlords.The only reason a motherfucker can't pay rent is death...............He can put son in law-ski in charge. Coochie-Coochie Kooo...her's a check from a Jew. Support IsNtReal or it wont happen again !

DOW up near 500 points.
You didn't (build) I mean type that.

DOW up near 500 points.
You didn't (build) I mean type that.
Well Barack and his staff.

That said, she adds that a move like this from Congress or the White House is "long overdue." And she says with no money behind it, it kicks the can down the road.

"While an eviction moratorium is an essential step, it is a half-measure that extends a financial cliff for renters to fall off of when the moratorium expires and back rent is owed."

Landlords are worried about falling off a cliff too. Doug Bibby is the president of the National Multifamily Housing Council. He says, "We are disappointed that the administration has chosen to enact a federal eviction moratorium without the existence of dedicated, long-term funding for rental and unemployment assistance."

I want to make it unmistakably clear that I’m protecting people from evictions. He said.

No the CDC is protecting from evictions.
Brilliant. That's how he did it. He found away around your nonsense. How does Penelope Pelosi sound

Hey Moonbeam. You would be screaming if all these people were thrown in the street. Which way is it??

I don't scream when people get evicted I show them how to exist without the hazards of capitalism that is unstable.

The Hazards of Capitalism??????????????????. Like you typing nonsense all day without having to worry about S?

Forum List

Back