• FIVE YEARS - Favorite of USMB's U2 Edge

• NEVER -- Let Anarchy reign

Results are only viewable after voting.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
I believe we need to reopen ASAP. We know the risks. Barbershops, gyms, restaurants, hotels, etc. are dying. We don't close the economy during every flu season we should not close it now. The brief shutdown has allowed our hospitals to be ready for the virus. We have ventilators, masks and information. Warm weather is coming. Let the people choose.

I welcome your thoughts.

Even commercial aircraft are being fitted with new seating arrangements and seat guards made out of Plexiglas...

If we keep the economy closed at current levels, it will continue to decay, and at some point turn into irreversible, non-linear damage. No one knows when, or how to model the course of that process. That decay also will eat into our future public health capacities, and perhaps boost hunger and poverty around the world.

If we keep people locked up at current levels, fewer of them will be exposed to the virus, and in the meantime we can develop better treatments, and also improve test and trace capabilities. No one knows how quickly those improvements will come, or how to model the course of that process, or how much net good they will do.

The relative pace of those two processes should determine our best course of action. No one knows the relative pace of either of those two processes. Yet commentators pretend to be increasingly knowledgeable, moralizing based on the pretense of knowledge they do not have. How things are, in a few short words - Marginal REVOLUTION

I believe we need to reopen ASAP. We know the risks. Barbershops, gyms, restaurants, hotels, etc. are dying. We don't close the economy during every flu season we should not close it now. The brief shutdown has allowed our hospitals to be ready for the virus. We have ventilators, masks and information. Warm weather is coming. Let the people choose.

I welcome your thoughts.
Why the rush? It's trump policy and you always say trumps made things better for you. You should be enjoying all this trump policy.

I welcome your thoughts.
It's already too late. The damage is done. The Democrats have SERIOUSLY damaged the USA. The injury is just being felt. If we reopen now, cautiously but quickly, the best we can hope for is to minimize what will be catastrophic economic gloom unseen since the Great Depression. But I like your pick #4----- Five Years, choice of U2Edge. That one I had to laugh at.

I welcome your thoughts.
Why the rush? It's trump policy and you always say trumps made things better for you. You should be enjoying all this trump policy.
Rush is because we need herd immunity. The scientists were wrong.

I welcome your thoughts.

I voted for anarchy...

Fact is before opening I believe everyone need to be tested not once but twice in a fourteen day period and this should have been done back at the end of March.

Had we done that then we would have known how many had the virus and how many did not have it.

Also when a real Pandemic does happen society will reject the Government wishes and billions will die because of how far our Governments went with this Virus and trying to stop the spread...

I welcome your thoughts.
Rush is because we need herd immunity. The scientists were wrong.
Were they? You are sure? It is funny that China seems better off than us now.

Can I assume all the immediately voters are pro life? Can't make this stuff up.
Which has absolutely nothing to do with anything....Fucking dope.
Open immediately will certainly lead to more death. That hardly seems pro life unless you admit the pro life stance is just a political thing and the lives really don't matter. Is that what you are doing?

Forum List

Back