When should the economy reopen in full

• Immediately

• When Fauci and Birx say so

• June 1st

• When we have a vaccine

• FIVE YEARS - Favorite of USMB's U2 Edge

• NEVER -- Let Anarchy reign

Results are only viewable after voting.
I believe we need to reopen ASAP. We know the risks. Barbershops, gyms, restaurants, hotels, etc. are dying. We don't close the economy during every flu season we should not close it now. The brief shutdown has allowed our hospitals to be ready for the virus. We have ventilators, masks and information. Warm weather is coming. Let the people choose.

I welcome your thoughts.
Why the rush? It's trump policy and you always say trumps made things better for you. You should be enjoying all this trump policy.
People are out of jobs, dickweed.
Soon to be be jobs, money, homes, and food.
Hell, your shill check might get cut. :auiqs.jpg:

People really don't understand the devastation of long term economic depression. As a native of the Tremendous Mahoning Valley region of America who came of age in the 1970's, I know all about it as I stayed put as so many of my peers as well as some of my siblings left town. Being out of work, without any hope, as many of my friends and neighbors were, takes a terrible toll. And this is potentially a lot worse, as at least the people of devastated cities like Youngstown could move to Texas or someplace else. This is a potential worldwide depression.

Can I assume all the immediately voters are pro life? Can't make this stuff up.

I was thinking that too.

Now it's fine to extinguish lives if it's financially inconvenient to keep them around.
It's not an either/or question, shitferbrains.

That didn't make sense. Try again.

Or not. It will probably be just as useful.
Just piss off, asshole.

Confirming my point.

The next useful thing you say will be your first. See ya.

I believe we need to reopen ASAP. We know the risks. Barbershops, gyms, restaurants, hotels, etc. are dying. We don't close the economy during every flu season we should not close it now. The brief shutdown has allowed our hospitals to be ready for the virus. We have ventilators, masks and information. Warm weather is coming. Let the people choose.

I welcome your thoughts.

We need another option. This can’t be a national one size fits all. Not when situations are different by state and municipality. I would say let local governors, mayors, and other officials make that determination locally.
We "flattened the curve", which was the excuse for shutting everything down.....The hospitals will not be overrun, and hiding in our homes WILL NOT make the virus go away....It will only delay the inevitable spread and herd immunity.

Quit moving the goalposts, quit being a sniveling little coward, and let people go about their lives.

Life's tough, shit happens, wear a fucking helmet.

I welcome your thoughts.

We need another option. This can’t be a national one size fits all. Not when situations are different by state and municipality. I would say let local governors, mayors, and other officials make that determination locally.
Yeah but then people cross state lines and such. For example Indiana blocked golf so people crossed over into Illinois to play. Hence I left that option out. I do see your POV but just don’t see it as feasible

I was thinking that too.

Now it's fine to extinguish lives if it's financially inconvenient to keep them around.

Just piss off, asshole.

Confirming my point.

Fuck off, fuckface.....That's as useful as a knuckle dragging imbecile like you is worth.

I was thinking that too.

Problem is, Chucklehead, there hasn't been shown any correlation between states shut down tight and those that stayed mostly open and the actual death rates in them! So YOUR deaths are all hypothetical. Killing babies is REAL.

700,000 babies were killed last year alone in abortion clinics. You were OK with that. That is SIXTEEN TIMES (1,600%) the number dead from Corona.

I didn't say anything about states shutting down vs staying open.

I welcome your thoughts.

We "flattened the curve", which was the excuse for shutting everything down.....The hospitals will not be overrun, and hiding in our homes WILL NOT make the virus go away....It will only delay the inevitable spread and herd immunity.

Quit moving the goalposts, quit being a sniveling little coward, and let people go about their lives.

Xponential wore a helmet in class and wasn't even on the football team!

I welcome your thoughts.
It's already too late. The damage is done. The Democrats have SERIOUSLY damaged the USA. The injury is just being felt. If we reopen now, cautiously but quickly, the best we can hope for is to minimize what will be catastrophic economic gloom unseen since the Great Depression. But I like your pick #4----- Five Years, choice of U2Edge. That one I had to laugh at.
This is not a Republican/Democrat issue. But I totally get you guys need to make it one in order to feel comfortable. Everyone is hurting. Dem govs are as cognizant of the economy as Pub gobs. They all will pay an electoral price if things go bad either economically or with public health. Maybe some folks need to look beyond their partisan handicap on this And recognize we are all Americans in this together.

I welcome your thoughts.

Where did we flatten the curve?

I welcome your thoughts.
It's already too late. The damage is done. The Democrats have SERIOUSLY damaged the USA. The injury is just being felt. If we reopen now, cautiously but quickly, the best we can hope for is to minimize what will be catastrophic economic gloom unseen since the Great Depression. But I like your pick #4----- Five Years, choice of U2Edge. That one I had to laugh at.
This is not a Republican/Democrat issue. But Itotally get you guys need to make it one in order to feel comfortable. Everyone is hurting. Dem govs are as cognizant of the economy I. Their district as Pub goes, and they all will pay an electoral price if things go bad either economically or with public health. Maybe some folks need to look beyond their partisan handicap on this And recognize we are all Americans in this together.
Bravo! :eusa_clap:

I was thinking that too.

Just piss off, asshole.

Confirming my point.

Fuck off, fuckface.....That's as useful as a knuckle dragging imbecile like you is worth.

More mindless insults with absolutely nothing of substance. You feel better now?

I welcome your thoughts.

Yeah but then people cross state lines and such. For example Indiana blocked golf so people crossed over into Illinois to play. Hence I left that option out. I do see your POV but just don’t see it as feasible
I just can’t see how a nation wide option is feasible when you have drastically different scenarios in say WV and N.Y....

I welcome your thoughts.

Florida has

I welcome your thoughts.

Oh fuck my life....New York didn't even need the Navy ship or the 30,000 ventilators that Governor Gomer demanded....All the latest studies indicate that the virus is more widespread -by orders of magnitude- than we've been told, and isn't any more deadly than the seasonal flu.

You obviously aren't up on current events, outside of what the asswipes at the China Nooz Network are all outraged about....Get your head out of your ass for a change.

I welcome your thoughts.

Oh fuck my life....New York didn't even need the Navy ship or the 30,000 ventilators that Governor Gomer demanded....All the latest studies indicate that the virus isn't any more deadly than the seasonal flu.

You obviously aren't up on current events, outside of what the asswipes at the China Nooz Network are all outraged about....Get your head out of your ass for a change.
China News Network

Love it!! Haha ha ha ah ha

I welcome your thoughts.

What goal posts am I moving?

I welcome your thoughts.

I voted for anarchy...

Fact is before opening I believe everyone need to be tested not once but twice in a fourteen day period and this should have been done back at the end of March.

Had we done that then we would have known how many had the virus and how many did not have it.

Also when a real Pandemic does happen society will reject the Government wishes and billions will die because of how far our Governments went with this Virus and trying to stop the spread...
I was tested, turns out I have an IQ of 456.

Getting on a scale does not mean your weight is your IQ...

Anyhoo, the fact is we can not hide from the virus and we should have done things differently but now we must move forward.

If States want to reopen then so be it and if they want to stay close then so be it.

Federal Government can reopen their agencies and lands and States can not interfere with this and States will have to open agencies that work with key Federal Agencies.

As for private businesses that is their choice and unless the City, County, State or Federal Government has a contract with the business then the owner will make the choice to open or stay close but if the owner has a contract with any government agency then they will most likely be forced to open and honor their contract.

So open and let kill Humanity!!!

( Last Comment is from a insane person, so consider the source )
So, you are saying I'm not smrt?

I welcome your thoughts.

I just can’t see how a nation wide option is feasible when you have drastically different scenarios in say WV and N.Y....
It's totally feasible deary, before millions die of exposure and starvation.

I'm short on cash right now, but I need to be getting some yardbirds.

Serious irreparable damage has already been done.
My jobs going down to 1/3 of what was normal can be expected.
This is going to make 2007 look like a piker.
Thank God I have some seeds, too.

I welcome your thoughts.

Oh fuck my life....New York didn't even need the Navy ship or the 30,000 ventilators that Governor Gomer demanded....All the latest studies indicate that the virus isn't any more deadly than the seasonal flu.

Try answering the question for a change (and it might help if you wiped the fecal material from your eyes).

Explain to me how New York and West Virginia are on the same level in regard to this virus.

If you can.

Makes sense to me.

Forum List

Back