Rep Alan Graysons's wife files for divorce

One of the smartest men in the country.

Which coming from you only reaffirms my statement.

Explain genius. You think anyone on the right equals this guy in intelligence or speaking ability? Maybe Palin, who loses her audience after a few rehearsed words?

Rehearsed?

palinhand2-420x0.jpg

My night was made better knowing that piece of shit has been rejected by his ugly wife, especially after he got duped out of millions in the past year.

Not surprised. The guy is a screwball

Explain.

Is it because he said that the Republican view on healthcare is that you die and die quickly because insurance companies don't want to pay out on claims for a terminally ill patient?

Someday you will probably be diagnosed with a catastrophic illness and his words will ring loud and clear in your ears because I guarantee you, firsthand experience here, they will want you to do EXACTLY as he said.

I don't normally neg anyone, but Avatar is nothing but a gossip queen by starting this thread. No redeeming value. As if divorce only happens to liberals and Democrats. FU Avatar.

You're a kook too...:cuckoo:

Explain.

Is it because he said that the Republican view on healthcare is that you die and die quickly because insurance companies don't want to pay out on claims for a terminally ill patient?

Someday you will probably be diagnosed with a catastrophic illness and his words will ring loud and clear in your ears because I guarantee you, firsthand experience here, they will want you to do EXACTLY as he said.

One of the smartest men in the country. He has a degree in economics and law and has worked in those fields. Here's a u tube clip of Grayson explaining the wall street occupy movement, he starts around 1:40. He'll never get national recognition though. Were stuck with the floozies that go along to get along so the rich get richer and the poor get poorer which of course taz applauses because he's also a billionaire, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvev6BBXIlM]Alan Grayson Clearly Explains "Occupy Wall Street" Movement - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, Ted Bundy was a real smart guy too.

Grayson is an embarrassment to his district and the entire state of Florida. He's the lowest of scum.

Last edited:

Explain.

Dumbass.

It's because he's a looney toon asshat. He's my congressman, I know him VERY well. He's scum of the worst sort. Pure unadulterated corruption.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Forum List

Back