Rep. Andy Biggs Challenges King GOP RINO McCarthy for House Speaker, Will Determine if Investigations Go Anywhere

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
A GOP majority won't mean crap with RINO McCarthy as Speaker. He is a swamp creature expert in all the sneaky ways to sabotage and limit the scope of investigations. Always remember, RINOs are worse than Democrats. Dems could not do what they do without RINOs.

Biggs speaks fluent Japanese.

biggs.jpg

McCarthy has failed us... he has been kicked around by Pelosi for years... nothing will change if he is the speaker... things will change if Biggs is the speaker...
Both McCarthy and McConnell have betrayed the MAGA movement... and they continue to do that...

Democrats could swing the election to any Republican that's running.

So who is the most liberal Republican House member? McCarthy?

Which Republicans would not back Biggs?

When he stood on House floor to challenge Arizona's electoral votes is when Biggs lost my support. Had voted for him in his previous 3 runs for congress.

So you love communists that steal elections.

That is to say, they put themselves ahead of the party and ahead of America. McConnell is the reason for several key GOP races losing and the GOP losing control of the Senate thereby being able to inpeach Biden with the full weight of the law.

McConnell is worse than Pelosi. He may as well be head of the DNC.

A GOP majority won't mean crap with RINO McCarthy as Speaker. He is a swamp creature expert in all the sneaky ways to sabotage and limit the scope of investigations. Always remember, RINOs are worse than Democrats. Dems could not do what they do without RINOs.

Biggs speaks fluent Japanese.

View attachment 735686
He will lose.

McCarthy has failed us... he has been kicked around by Pelosi for years... nothing will change if he is the speaker... things will change if Biggs is the speaker...
Both McCarthy and McConnell have betrayed the MAGA movement... and they continue to do that...
I always liked Biggs.

I like some of what McCarthy has been saying but I tend to agree w/ you and saying a few things right here and there obviously doesn't cut it

McConnell is worse than Pelosi. He may as well be head of the DNC.
well, he WAS responsible for delaying nomination of that pos Garland (SCOTUS) until after the election, at which time the Supreme Court became normal again and then there was the demise of the infamous Roe

anyone can make a comment

show proof

link
You know what you can do with your, "link".

Make your case, that Biggs is not the RINO in the room.

Tell us about his policies, tell us what makes the RINO Biggs not a RINO.

Make sure you include the link, dont just froth at the mouth, step up and show us. I bet you dont

You know what you can do with your, "link".

Make your case, that Biggs is not the RINO in the room.

Tell us about his policies, tell us what makes the RINO Biggs not a RINO.

Make sure you include the link, dont just froth at the mouth, step up and show us. I bet you dont
the one who doesn't provide a link demands others provide a link

please

Forum List

Back