Rep. Ilhan Omar Pushes Anti-Israel Resolution

Should Ilhan Omar's Anti-Israel Resolution come to pass in Congress?

• Yes, because the Democrats are in command in Congress and should make their anti-Antisemitism known.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No, because boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union nearly led to genocide of the Jewish race.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No opinion

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Ladies and gentlemen this bigot above accused 1.7 billion of humans of treating women as lesser humans and he backed it with articles here and there....I'm gonna follow his logic and state the following.

1. In 2008, approximately 500 women were raped every day in the U.S.

2. In 2007, according to the report, 64% of female homicides in the U.S. were perpetrated by a family member or intimate partner. (great family values)

3. US presidents, supreme court candidates, political donors, congressmen, police, you name it were taunted with sexual abuse and use of their social status to force themselves on women in some cases under age women.

4. According to the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, women experience about 4.8 million intimate partner-related physical assaults and rapes every year.4Less than 20 percent of battered women sought medical treatment following an injury.

And so much more, I can post millions of articles of women raped and killed, women asking for equal pay, women being called nasty for running for office. But i'll be a fool like you to think that all Americans are sexual predators or degrade women.

I've lived in a muslim country and women are sacred....you cat call a woman in her neighberhood you get your ass kicked....if you assault a woman everyone will beat your ass up....muslims elected 8 women to be their presidents and prime ministers while the US first woman that ran for president was called a nasty woman by a pussy grabber.

Get off your high horse, and try to stop the rape and violence against women in the US that has one of the highest numbers in the world and one of the least safe places for women.

Got links?
You play dumb? No problem.

You paint brushed all muslims with the same brush of mistreating women that makes you ignorant and bigot.
I said that women in the US is one of the countries for women, and you asking for links.
This is the country that voted for a pussy grabber, where a supreme court judges still get appointed after been accused of rape, presidents use their power to get blowjobs in white house, and many sexual acts that went undetected, where women get kidnapped raped and killed, girls as young as 3 years old.
Where the first woman that ran for president was called a nasty woman and the so called conservatives cheered.
This is a country where women have to carry guns to protect themselves from being sexually assaulted or killed.

Now let's go to the stats, shall we?

1_in_6_Women%20122016.png

Average_Number_of_Assaults.png

• On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men.1
  • 1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men experience severe intimate partner physical violence, intimate partner contact sexual violence, and/or intimate partner stalking with impacts such as injury, fearfulness, post-traumatic stress disorder, use of victim services, contraction of sexually transmitted diseases, etc.2
    • 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner. This includes a range of behaviors (e.g. slapping, shoving, pushing) and in some cases might not be considered "domestic violence." 1
    • 1 in 7 women and 1 in 25 men have been injured by an intimate partner.1
    • 1 in 10 women have been raped by an intimate partner. Data is unavailable on male victims.1
  • 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men have been victims of severe physical violence (e.g. beating, burning, strangling) by an intimate partner in their lifetime.1
  • 1 in 7 women and 1 in 18 men have been stalked by an intimate partner during their lifetime to the point in which they felt very fearful or believed that they or someone close to them would be harmed or killed.1
  • On a typical day, there are more than 20,000 phone calls placed to domestic violence hotlines nationwide.9
  • The presence of a gun in a domestic violence situation increases the risk of homicide by 500%.10
  • Intimate partner violence accounts for 15% of all violent crime.2
  • Women between the ages of 18-24 are most commonly abused by an intimate partner.2
  • 19% of domestic violence involves a weapon.2
  • Domestic victimization is correlated with a higher rate of depression and suicidal behavior.2
  • Only 34% of people who are injured by intimate partners receive medical care for their injuries.2
RAPE
  • 1 in 5 women and 1 in 71 men in the United States has been raped in their lifetime.1
  • Almost half of female (46.7%) and male (44.9%) victims of rape in the United States were raped by an acquaintance. Of these, 45.4% of female rape victims and 29% of male rape victims were raped by an intimate partner.11
NCADV | National Coalition Against Domestic Violence

Enough?

AND i told you many times, I've lived in both worlds and i know what i'm talking about. Are women abused in certain parts of the Islamic world ? Of course...but to say all Muslims threat women as lesser human that's a bigoted ignorant statement. In lot of those countries the woman is very sacred and protected, and many Muslim countries elected women for president. And you have to understand that every countries culture and norms are different.
But one thing for sure the US has a long way to go to protect and value women and it's in no position to give lessons to other countries about women's rights Especially after electing a pussy grabber.

Your 1 in 6 in America as pointed out earlier is 1in 3 in Muslim countries and pre arranged marriages are still common in Muslim countries.

I find it interesting how you are so defensive of your Muslims brothers. Didn’t mean to hit such a nerve with you.

Every country has a long way to go in protecting women. Muslim countries have a longer way to go.
1 in 3 ? Prove it.
Arranged marriages in Muslim countries ? Lol non of my Muslim friends and family had an arranged marriage. That's more cultural and old school than anything else. Please educate yourself. You probably still think all muslims live in the desert and ride camels.

I know protect the Muslim men, that is your way isn't?

Muslims live in modern society well, I have sent you link after link after link proving it is one and three, in thread after thread, yet you always ask, go look it up yourself I'm through with your silly games.
Links of articles and you want me to take you seriously? Lol

Your 1 in 6 in America as pointed out earlier is 1in 3 in Muslim countries and pre arranged marriages are still common in Muslim countries.

Every country has a long way to go in protecting women. Muslim countries have a longer way to go.

6/6 Americans have been the victim of leftist fake statistics.

Compared to Islam where women get stoned for being raped, it's a cake-walk. One of the few countries where women have more rights than men, but don't expect the feminists to STFU. They never will, and will always talk up their rape utopias.
I provided official stats....can you please provide a proof of women getting stoned in all 56 Muslim countries?

Whatever you posted is far from official stats.

It's simply LAUGHABLE assertion that women are treated better in Muslim countries. If you hate America so much that you have to lie about such a clear cut matter, it's time to pack the bags and get killed in a terrorist attack like the journalist that attempted to prove the same.
Provide stats and prove of your claims if you dont have them shut the f up.

ROFLMAO @ stats. WHO stats are just a listing of the numbers PROVIDED BY EACH COUNTRY. For years Saudi Arabia reported
NO AIDS ------lots of muzzie countries claimed "no schizophrenia" ---for years. Even the muslim doctors laughed

You would think he would be bothered by women getting stoned in today's world but he wants proof of every Muslim country or it doesn't matter. I treasure women and we as a society should be protecting them, all of them, not just here in our country but all over the world.

Got links?
You play dumb? No problem.

You paint brushed all muslims with the same brush of mistreating women that makes you ignorant and bigot.
I said that women in the US is one of the countries for women, and you asking for links.
This is the country that voted for a pussy grabber, where a supreme court judges still get appointed after been accused of rape, presidents use their power to get blowjobs in white house, and many sexual acts that went undetected, where women get kidnapped raped and killed, girls as young as 3 years old.
Where the first woman that ran for president was called a nasty woman and the so called conservatives cheered.
This is a country where women have to carry guns to protect themselves from being sexually assaulted or killed.

Now let's go to the stats, shall we?

1_in_6_Women%20122016.png

Average_Number_of_Assaults.png

• On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States. During one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men.1
  • 1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men experience severe intimate partner physical violence, intimate partner contact sexual violence, and/or intimate partner stalking with impacts such as injury, fearfulness, post-traumatic stress disorder, use of victim services, contraction of sexually transmitted diseases, etc.2
    • 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner. This includes a range of behaviors (e.g. slapping, shoving, pushing) and in some cases might not be considered "domestic violence." 1
    • 1 in 7 women and 1 in 25 men have been injured by an intimate partner.1
    • 1 in 10 women have been raped by an intimate partner. Data is unavailable on male victims.1
  • 1 in 4 women and 1 in 7 men have been victims of severe physical violence (e.g. beating, burning, strangling) by an intimate partner in their lifetime.1
  • 1 in 7 women and 1 in 18 men have been stalked by an intimate partner during their lifetime to the point in which they felt very fearful or believed that they or someone close to them would be harmed or killed.1
  • On a typical day, there are more than 20,000 phone calls placed to domestic violence hotlines nationwide.9
  • The presence of a gun in a domestic violence situation increases the risk of homicide by 500%.10
  • Intimate partner violence accounts for 15% of all violent crime.2
  • Women between the ages of 18-24 are most commonly abused by an intimate partner.2
  • 19% of domestic violence involves a weapon.2
  • Domestic victimization is correlated with a higher rate of depression and suicidal behavior.2
  • Only 34% of people who are injured by intimate partners receive medical care for their injuries.2
RAPE
  • 1 in 5 women and 1 in 71 men in the United States has been raped in their lifetime.1
  • Almost half of female (46.7%) and male (44.9%) victims of rape in the United States were raped by an acquaintance. Of these, 45.4% of female rape victims and 29% of male rape victims were raped by an intimate partner.11
NCADV | National Coalition Against Domestic Violence

Enough?

AND i told you many times, I've lived in both worlds and i know what i'm talking about. Are women abused in certain parts of the Islamic world ? Of course...but to say all Muslims threat women as lesser human that's a bigoted ignorant statement. In lot of those countries the woman is very sacred and protected, and many Muslim countries elected women for president. And you have to understand that every countries culture and norms are different.
But one thing for sure the US has a long way to go to protect and value women and it's in no position to give lessons to other countries about women's rights Especially after electing a pussy grabber.

I find it interesting how you are so defensive of your Muslims brothers. Didn’t mean to hit such a nerve with you.

1 in 3 ? Prove it.
Arranged marriages in Muslim countries ? Lol non of my Muslim friends and family had an arranged marriage. That's more cultural and old school than anything else. Please educate yourself. You probably still think all muslims live in the desert and ride camels.

I know protect the Muslim men, that is your way isn't?

Muslims live in modern society well, I have sent you link after link after link proving it is one and three, in thread after thread, yet you always ask, go look it up yourself I'm through with your silly games.
Links of articles and you want me to take you seriously? Lol

Did a long time ago, I don't really care if bigot such as yourself believes me or not. Like I said I tire of your silly games.

6/6 Americans have been the victim of leftist fake statistics.

Compared to Islam where women get stoned for being raped, it's a cake-walk. One of the few countries where women have more rights than men, but don't expect the feminists to STFU. They never will, and will always talk up their rape utopias.
I provided official stats....can you please provide a proof of women getting stoned in all 56 Muslim countries?

It's simply LAUGHABLE assertion that women are treated better in Muslim countries. If you hate America so much that you have to lie about such a clear cut matter, it's time to pack the bags and get killed in a terrorist attack like the journalist that attempted to prove the same.

ROFLMAO @ stats. WHO stats are just a listing of the numbers PROVIDED BY EACH COUNTRY. For years Saudi Arabia reported
NO AIDS ------lots of muzzie countries claimed "no schizophrenia" ---for years. Even the muslim doctors laughed

You would think he would be bothered by women getting stoned in today's world but he wants proof of every Muslim country or it doesn't matter. I treasure women and we as a society should be protecting them, all of them, not just here in our country but all over the world.
Blanket statements should be shot down, muslim women getting stoned that's like saying American women get grabbed by the pussy.

Blanket statements should be shot down, muslim women getting stoned that's like saying American women get grabbed by the pussy.

Stoning is the law in Muslim countries. Have you packed your bags?

speaking of "BLANKET STATEMENTS" issa-----there are some people ---
even in the USA who advocate the criminalization of statements offensive or
"insulting" to islam (I presume that means offensive or insulting to muslims
in reference to the evaluation of islam)------do you support such a possible
legislation?

Which Muslim countries practice stoning. Prove it !!!

Among Muslims[edit]
A survey conducted by the Pew Research Center in 2013 found varying support in the global Muslim population for stoning as a punishment for adultery (sex between people where at least one person is married; when both participants are unmarried they get 100 lashes). Highest support for stoning is found in Muslims of the Middle East-North Africa region and South-Asian countries while generally less support is found in Muslims living in the Mediterranean and Central Asian countries. Support is consistently higher in Muslims who want Sharia to be the law of the land than in Muslims who do not want Sharia.[128] Support for stoning in various countries is as follows:

South Asia:

Pakistan (86% in all Muslims, 89% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Afghanistan (84% in all Muslims, 85% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Bangladesh (54% in all Muslims, 55% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land)[128][129]

Middle East-North Africa:

Palestinian territories (81% in all Muslims, 84% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Egypt (80% in all Muslims, 81% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Jordan (65% in all Muslims, 67% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Iraq (57% in all Muslims, 58% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land)[128][129]

Southeast Asia:

Malaysia (54% in all Muslims, 60% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Indonesia (42% in all Muslims, 48% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Thailand (44% in all Muslims, 51% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land)[128][129]

Sub-Saharan Africa:

Niger (70% in all Muslims), Djibouti (67%), Mali (58%), Senegal (58%), Guinea Bissau (54%), Tanzania (45%), Ghana (42%), DR Congo (39%), Cameroon (36%), Nigeria(33%)[128][129]

Central Asia:

Kyrgyzstan (26% in all Muslims, 39% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Tajikistan (25% in all Muslims, 51% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Azerbaijan (16%), Turkey (9% in all Muslims, 29% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land)[128][129]

Southern and Eastern Europe:

Russia (13% in all Muslims, 26% in Muslims who say sharia should be the law of the land), Kosovo (9% in all Muslims, 25% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Albania (6% in all Muslims, 25% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land), Bosnia (6% in all Muslims, 21% in Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land)[128][129]

Places where substantial numbers of Muslims did not answer the survey's question or are undecided about whether they support stoning for adultery include Malaysia (19% of all Muslims), Kosovo (18%), Iraq (14%), Democratic Republic of the Congo (12%) and Tajikistan (10%).[129]

Stoning - Wikipedia

And for which countries actually practice stoning, well many, but here is one:

The stoning of Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow was a public execution carried out by the Al-Shabaab militant group on October 27, 2008 in the southern port town of Kismayo,Somalia. Initial reports stated that the victim, Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, was a 23-year-old woman found guilty of adultery.

The country Omar prefers over America, and was born in.

Then you'd be in trouble. So are you saying no Muslim women are being stoned?

Iran. Which American countries

Iran. Which American countries

California? LOL!!!!

The stoning of Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow was a public execution carried out by the Al-Shabaab militant group on October 27, 2008 in the southern port town of Kismayo,Somalia. Initial reports stated that the victim, Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, was a 23-year-old woman found guilty of adultery.

Haha al shabab is a terrorist group....I'm still waiting for you to provide a proof that Muslim countries stone women all the 56 majority Muslim countries...GO!!!

Haha al shabab is a terrorist group....I'm still waiting for you to provide a proof that Muslim countries stone women all the 56 majority Muslim countries...GO!!!

Moving the goal posts, you are funny.

Then you'd be in trouble. So are you saying no Muslim women are being stoned?
Super rare. If you claim the opposite prove it.

why "ALL" not all majority muslim countries adhere to Shariah law. ---
some do. There are LOTS of muslims (according to polls) that
favor the institution of Shariah Law. There are places in the world
in which Shariah is imposed-----HERE AND THERE and not everywhere
in that country-----Indonesia is such a country-----as is Pakistan and Yemen.

pay attention to the "PROVE IT" demand------it is a principle of islamo-Nazism--------PROVE THE MOON IS MADE OF CREAM CHEESE

Forum List

Back