Rep James Comer on how even more 1023s may exist RE bribery

No reason to believe the FBI is trying to hide anything. A bunch of whining MAGA congressmen saying the FBI is trying to hide somehing doesn't mean it's actually happening.

Only if you are stupid.

Hello stupid.. :bye1:

They just keep finding stuff

But hey, nothing to see here, scream the dims (!), both elites and their useful idiots...

Comer says there is something to see here!
Is this the info from the whistleblower thats dead?

Dig all you want. Let me know if you come up with something other than unproven accusations and innuendo.
Why would we need any more proof than what we already have? We have the bank records, we have Hunters partner who is spilling the beans and we have the Bidens who cant provide a reason for earning that money. Thats it. Game over.

Why would we need any more proof than what we already have? We have the bank records, we have Hunters partner who is spilling the beans and we have the Bidens who cant provide a reason for earning that money. Thats it. Game over.
I suppose that as a MAGA you think your innuendos and witnesses that can't seem to be found is enough.

They just keep finding stuff

But hey, nothing to see here, scream the dims (!), both elites and their useful idiots...

Comer says there is something to see here!

They bneve4r find any proof of it. Fox is not a new3s organization as they have admitted that fact.

I suppose that as a MAGA you think your innuendos and witnesses that can't seem to be found is enough.
Your lack of knowledge isnt surprising. Hunters partner is about to testify in Congress probably in two weeks. He isnt missing.

Both the GOP and the dems have seen it. Neither side is denying the records exist. Why are YOU demanding to see them? Are you trying to make the case that if YOU dont see the documents, then they dont exist and this is all a hoax?

Documents need proof otherwise they are allegations.

Yes, that would be the result of "unfounded accusations", but that isnt what we have here. They had reason to believe that bribery was being committed after seeing Hunters laptop. They subpoena'd his bank records and suddenly they were rewarded with THOUSANDS of shady money transfers through dozens of shell companies. When they discovered the 1023 form, the guy said they were using shitloads shell companies to hide it all. Again, the information was "founded".

Where is the evidence?

Your lack of knowledge isnt surprising. Hunters partner is about to testify in Congress probably in two weeks. He isnt missing.
Let me know if he shows up, and on the off chance that he does, let me know if he has anything other than unsustantiated innuendo.

Just wondering, Is trump's buddy paying this guy like he was paying those other so called whistle blowers?

Let me know if he shows up, and on the off chance that he does, let me know if he has anything other than unsustantiated innuendo.
What in particular were you hoping for him to say?

Bribery, money laundering, racketering and possibly tax evasion. You wont mind if we keeping digging up more evidence of these crimes, will you?

You need to start by finding some evidence. You guys have been saying that for years. The Republicans held the DOJ for 4 years and nothing. Republicans in the House have been saying this for months. Still nothing.

Comer doesn't inderstand that currently Democrats are not subject to penalties for breaking US Law.

Yes, all these laws were broken
What is anyone going to do about it?
Nothing.

It was the same in the 50's and 60's for Democrats when it came to blacks.
Democrats would Lynch blacks and when people contacted Law enforcement the same people who did the lynching did the investigating.

Democrats during the Obama rein dramatically upped their game to include all races and all crimes.

You are so stupid. Everyone knows this is rightwing BS.

Forum List

Back