Rep James Comer on how even more 1023s may exist RE bribery

Why would we need any more proof than what we already have? We have the bank records, we have Hunters partner who is spilling the beans and we have the Bidens who cant provide a reason for earning that money. Thats it. Game over.

You have no bank transactions. All you have is standard reports that are filed when a transaction is over a certain amount. Hunter's partner is a convicted felon. Since when are Americans required to justify what they earn. Still waiting for the evidence.

I guess libs missed thiss (following) news story as well as all the others they have missed bc they only watch lib stations that do not cover these stories ( because said stations are anchored by nothing but political hacks who don't want things to look bad for their party) :rolleyes:

but it was right there on tape.. Fox showed the tape and likely Newsmax but the fake news folks didn't want to... Gee... can't figure out why... hmmmm :eusa_think:

On the tape Bidum is bragging about how he got Ukraine system to fire the prosecutor that was investigating bidum's son
:rolleyes:

Fox is not a news organization. Anything they put out is phony.

Republicans have said that they don't know if the tapes exist or they have not been verified.

“I don’t even know where they are. I just know they exist, because of what the report says. Now, maybe they don’t exist. But how will I know until the FBI tells us, are they showing us their work?” Grassley said Thursday."

House Oversight Chairman James Comer of Kentucky, who is overseeing the GOP investigation into the Biden family business dealings and has been quick to make the alleged bribery scheme a focus of his work, admitted to not knowing whether the tapes were legitimate.

“We don’t know if they’re legit or not, but we know that the foreign national claims he has them,” Comer said of the alleged recordings during a Tuesday interview on Newsmax.

House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, who also serves on the Oversight panel and has made the Department of Justice and FBI a target of his investigative efforts, told CNN of the tapes, “I have no reason to doubt anything Senator Grassley says, but I don’t know if they exist or not.”

And Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, who led his own investigation into the Biden family in 2020 and has long peddled the notion of wrongdoing, said in a separate Newsmax interview, “I’m not even aware that we verified those recordings exist.”

These are direct quotes.

A "document" is a physical piece of evidence with words and symbols. An "allegation" is someone saying something. "You" are an idiot.
A document still needs proof of accuracy. I could provide a document claiming you regularly masturbate in the parking lot of a church, but without proof, it would still just be another allegation.

Lots of places. The media has copies of Hunters hard drive. Congress has that and much more. The FBI likely has a ton of stuff they arent showing. Why do you ask?

An alleged hard drive is proof of nothing.

Both the GOP and the dems have seen it. Neither side is denying the records exist. Why are YOU demanding to see them? Are you trying to make the case that if YOU dont see the documents, then they dont exist and this is all a hoax?
There is a difference between records existing and records saying what you claim. As of yet zero evidence or sworn testimony seems to exist supporting the claims.

There is a difference between records existing and records saying what you claim. As of yet zero evidence or sworn testimony seems to exist supporting the claims.
Doesn't matter what a document or record might say. Without credible proof, it's just words.

You need to start by finding some evidence. You guys have been saying that for years. The Republicans held the DOJ for 4 years and nothing. Republicans in the House have been saying this for months. Still nothing.
We have tons of evidence. We could try the case easilly with just the evidence we already have.

They just keep finding stuff

But hey, nothing to see here, scream the dims (!), both elites and their useful idiots...

Comer says there is something to see here!
‘House Oversight Chairman James Comer of Kentucky, who is overseeing the GOP investigation into the Biden family business dealings and has been quick to make the alleged bribery scheme a focus of his work, admitted to not knowing whether the tapes were legitimate.

“We don’t know if they’re legit or not, but we know that the foreign national claims he has them,” Comer said of the alleged recordings during a Tuesday interview on Newsmax.’

lol

Conservatives need to get on the same page with their lies.

Forum List

Back