Rep James Comer Says Some biden Whistleblowers Are Missing, ‘They Fear For Their Lives

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A whistleblower has mysteriously disappeared without a trace after coming forward with information about Democrat President Joe Biden and his family’s business dealings.

Israeli Professor Gal Luft has not been heard from since April 19.

In 2019, Luft independently approached the FBI as a whistleblower.

He reported to the federal agency that he had information regarding nefarious dealings by the Biden family.

However, the FBI reportedly never followed up with Luft on his claims.

Well, naturally the fbi who's only job as an institution is to protect the globalist kabal or the democrat Muppets wouldn't follow up and now the whistleblowers are missing.

A whistleblower has mysteriously disappeared without a trace after coming forward with information about Democrat President Joe Biden and his family’s business dealings.

He reported to the federal agency that he had information regarding nefarious dealings by the Biden family.

Well, naturally the fbi who's only job as an institution is to protect the globalist kabal or the democrat Muppets wouldn't follow up and now the whistleblowers are missing.
clintons are on this bigly

wonder if he got seth riched?

"Well, unfortunately, we can't track down the informant," Comer replied. "We're hopeful that the informant is still there. The whistleblower knows the informant. The whistleblower is very credible."

"Hold on a second, Congressman," Bartiromo said. "Did you just say that the whistleblower or the informant is now missing?"

"Well, we we're hopeful that we can find the informant," Comer said, explaining the informant was in the "spy business" and "they don't make a habit of being seen a lot."

Comer declined to divulge who specifically in the White House was allegedly intimidating the people in question.

"I do know. We're saving that for a later time," Comer said. "When I issue a subpoena to a bank or to an individual, the second I issue that, Jamie Raskin gets that ... my biggest problem with the Democrats on the House Oversight Committee is they're acting as a criminal defense attorney."

:auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg:

"Well, unfortunately, we can't track down the informant," Comer replied. "We're hopeful that the informant is still there. The whistleblower knows the informant. The whistleblower is very credible."

"Hold on a second, Congressman," Bartiromo said. "Did you just say that the whistleblower or the informant is now missing?"

"Well, we we're hopeful that we can find the informant," Comer said, explaining the informant was in the "spy business" and "they don't make a habit of being seen a lot."

How convenient!!!!!

“We swear we have the proof. We just can’t find it.”

What a cool way to admit you had nothing in the first place, ex-girlfriend abuser Comer. :heehee:

Oh, come on. The Democrats could not possibly make a whistle blower disappear. That would make Democrats the same as all tyrants came before.

We are thus, accusing Democrats of being tyrannical murderers for the only reason is personal power and wealth.

How could Democrats take a step beyond the vile filthy name calling, the derogatory hateful comments, the lies the consistently spew.

Sure, Democrats have been putting those who dare speak against them in Jail, but would they actually take another step beyond what they have already demonstrated?

I dont think so, I mean, they are just vile hateful words they express here, nothing more, right?

Oh, come on. The Democrats could not possibly make a whistle blower disappear. That would make Democrats the same as all tyrants came before.

We are thus, accusing Democrats of being tyrannical murderers for the only reason is personal power and wealth.

How could Democrats take a step beyond the vile filthy name calling, the derogatory hateful comments, the lies the consistently spew.

Sure, Democrats have been putting those who dare speak against them in Jail, but would they actually take another step beyond what they have already demonstrated?

I dont think so, I mean, they are just vile hateful words they express here, nothing more, right?
Who got put in jail for "daring to speak against them"?

Gee, I wonder why they would be afraid for their lives...

Just because they are exposing the biggest scandal and federal agency cover-up of corruption, crime, and compromise in US history, threatening to bring down the DOJ, Garland, the FBI, Wray, the CIA, NSA, DHS, the US President, and his family...

:dunno:

Last edited:
Oh, come on. The Democrats could not possibly make a whistle blower disappear.

Laughinh Liotta.jpg

We could say “You just can’t make this shit up”, but Republicans keep doing trying to every time they open their mouths.

I think my favourite part of this of today’s fairytale is that Comer knows the name of the White House official who is threatening his informant, but he can’t tell his/her name either.

Yeah!! Sure!! That’s the ticket.

Forum List

Back