Rep James Comer Says Some biden Whistleblowers Are Missing, ‘They Fear For Their Lives

Biden can't even find the bathroom.

But he can run circles around Kevin McCarthy and Senate Republicans.

It doesn’t say much for your side when a poopy pants, senile octogenarian can outsmart the entire Republican Party leadership of the House and Senate - repeatedly.

Poor Dems

6j5l7v.jpg

I’m not seeing the connection here. It looks more like a deflection than a connection.

About Ukraine? Hunter was hired to teach highest and best business practices to try and lift Ukraine 's reputation for corruption. It was US foreign policy. Meanwhile, the Budapest Memorandum guaranteed that Russia would leave Ukraine alone. Russia was the main source of the corruption with guys like Shokin in place.

The knew in 1994-95 Putin would invade Ukraine.

The Xiden family is continuing to mirror the Hussein family more snd more

About Ukraine? Hunter was hired to teach highest and best business practices to try and lift Ukraine 's reputation for corruption. It was US foreign policy. Meanwhile, the Budapest Memorandum guaranteed that Russia would leave Ukraine alone. Russia was the main source of the corruption with guys like Shokin in place.

OK. Now I get what you’re saying.

But it still doesn’t explain how an Israeli arms dealer has any connection to evidence of Biden Family corruption.

This just smacks of Comer getting caught with his pants down and yelling “Look! A squirrel!”

And Hunter's education and experience teaching the highest business practices was to be kicked of the Navy for being a Cocaine Addict.

A cocaine addict teaching the best business practices with zero experience?

A delusional lie

OK. Now I get what you’re saying.

But it still doesn’t explain how an Israeli arms dealer has any connection to evidence of Biden Family corruption.

This just smacks of Comer getting caught with his pants down and yelling “Look! A squirrel!”

I don't get it either, but I think Comer is a religious crook.

Comer claims professor Luft is his whistleblower ???? But, Luft is an Israeli-American arms dealer.

And Hunter's education and experience teaching the highest business practices was to be kicked of the Navy for being a Cocaine Addict.

A cocaine addict teaching the best business practices with zero experience?

A delusional lie

So what. He's an addict. He still has a JD and professional expertise.

I didn't say you had to invite him to lunch.

This was known information before Comer did the "we got him" press conference. So for Comer to make it out like he can't deliver the goods is BS.

A whistleblower has mysteriously disappeared without a trace after coming forward with information about Democrat President Joe Biden and his family’s business dealings.

Israeli Professor Gal Luft has not been heard from since April 19.

In 2019, Luft independently approached the FBI as a whistleblower.

He reported to the federal agency that he had information regarding nefarious dealings by the Biden family.

However, the FBI reportedly never followed up with Luft on his claims.

Well, naturally the fbi who's only job as an institution is to protect the globalist kabal or the democrat Muppets wouldn't follow up and now the whistleblowers are missing.
did a dog eat all the evidenceTM

We’re not the ones making the claims that all these things actually happened. Sleazy says it’s all true but . . . evidence.

You cannot prove something didn’t happen, you can only prove it did.
When stated it’s valid until proven incorrect
That’s an inconvenient fact reality for your emotetardism

Forum List

Back