Rep James Comer Says Some biden Whistleblowers Are Missing, ‘They Fear For Their Lives

So what. He's an addict. He still has a JD and professional expertise.

I didn't say you had to invite him to lunch.
An addict that is not suitable to be an officer because he is a drug addict does not have professional expertise, in anything but, being a drug addict.

Every single step in Hunter's life was a back door deal because his father, is a life long politician, and senator, using his power as a senator to get his son jobs and protect him.

Expertise, Democrats are so full of shit, I wish the entire nation could hear what you stated.

nothing less than shameful, it is no wonder the suicide rate is highest amongst democrats

We’re not the ones making the claims that all these things actually happened. Sleazy says it’s all true but . . . evidence.

You cannot prove something didn’t happen, you can only prove it did.
haha what? of course you can prove something didn’t happen.

If someone claims I robbed a liquor store snd i got a witness that i was with at the movies at the time this robbery happened…i can prove it wasn’t me, i got my ticket and witness

Of course the xiden’s have no duty and a constitutional right to remain silent…so i’m not suggesting they do anything.

An addict that is not suitable to be an officer because he is a drug addict does not have professional expertise, in anything but, being a drug addict.

Every single step in Hunter's life was a back door deal because his father, is a life long politician, and senator, using his power as a senator to get his son jobs and protect him.

Expertise, Democrats are so full of shit, I wish the entire nation could hear what you stated.

nothing less than shameful, it is no wonder the suicide rate is highest amongst democrats

That's why Hunter is no longer in the military. Apparently he is high functioning most of the time.

Did you just throw suicide in there? Wow, Electra.. you have no boundaries.

haha what? of course you can prove something didn’t happen.

If someone claims I robbed a liquor store snd i got a witness that i was with at the movies at the time this robbery happened…i can prove it wasn’t me, i got my ticket and witness

Of course the xiden’s have no duty and a constitutional right to remain silent…so i’m not suggesting they do anything.

Biden didn't run for president on a whim. He's been in public service for 50 years. Do you think everyone is corrupt? It's very hard to have integrity if you are so jaded that you think everyone is a con artist or money grubbing thief.

Biden didn't run for president on a whim. He's been in public service for 50 years. Do you think everyone is corrupt? It's very hard to have integrity if you are so jaded that you think everyone is a con artist or money grubbing thief.
no not at all…i think the vast majority in Govt aren’t corrupt

yes he’s been in govt for nearly half a century…that’s the only business the xiden family knows…and made millions off it

and he’s been stealing classified material since his time as senator…

yes he’s been in govt for nearly half a century…that’s the only business the xiden family knows…and made millions off it

Biden has turned over his tax returns every year for several decades. He's also invested in real estate for 50 years.. plus, he's well paid for speaking engagements.

You should do a forensic audit and see if you can prove he's what you think the is.

Exactly what is Biden's net worth? I haven't seen his tax returns.

When he was stealing this classified material what did he do with it?

A whistleblower has mysteriously disappeared without a trace after coming forward with information about Democrat President Joe Biden and his family’s business dealings.

Israeli Professor Gal Luft has not been heard from since April 19.

In 2019, Luft independently approached the FBI as a whistleblower.

He reported to the federal agency that he had information regarding nefarious dealings by the Biden family.

However, the FBI reportedly never followed up with Luft on his claims.

Well, naturally the fbi who's only job as an institution is to protect the globalist kabal or the democrat Muppets wouldn't follow up and now the whistleblowers are missing.

More stupidity from right wing Trump supporters. In 2019, Trump was P{resident.

Gee, I wonder why they would be afraid for their lives...

Just because they are exposing the biggest scandal and federal agency cover-up of corruption, crime, and compromise in US history, threatening to bring down the DOJ, Garland, the FBI, Wray, the CIA, NSA, DHS, the US President, and his family...

:dunno:

What you are exposing is your stupidity.

Yes - all of the usual allegations Republicans make on no evidence.
just because you have chosen to ignore evidence doesn’t mean it doesnkr wxist

additionally i don’t recall any dem ever being accused of all these things with so much evidence

So?

Do you think the Bidens were dealing with clean-cut, honest, moral, up-standing citizens while working with the Russians on human trafficking and prostitutuion, setting up 20 shell companies, and laundering millions from the CCP, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, and others?

You must also think Obama was dealing with church choirs while he and the CIA were running weapons to terrorists out of Benghazi.

:auiqs.jpg:

You couldn't sell this story to Hollywood. It is Trump and his acolytes who are defending Putin.

Exactly what is Biden's net worth? I haven't seen his tax returns.

When he was stealing this classified material what did he do with it?
you are gonna find net worth on a tax return

lord only knows what he was doing with it…we know the stuff he was caught with he was actively attempting to hide

You're so full.of shit. The fact that the CIA was there to oversee the running of weapons for Obama to terrorists was already proven.

Stick your revisioist history attempts.

Next you'll be trying to tell me Barry never ran grenades and automatic weapons to tbe Cartels.

:eusa_doh:

The CIA was running guns to help rebels fight Iran and Russia. Apparently you support Iran and Russia. You are the one supporting terrorists.

You are the one lying about history.

Your hero LOL

pgw-glazed-confused-ny-post.jpg

Who cares what a right wing tabloid prints.

Joe, Biden didn’t become wealthy until after he left office. And has been previously pointed out, his tax returns have been public for decades.

Politicians and public servants are very constrained about how much money they can make while in office, and what gifts they can accept. Their families, not to much.

just because you have chosen to ignore evidence doesn’t mean it doesnkr wxist

additionally i don’t recall any dem ever being accused of all these things with so much evidence

I haven’t ignored any evidence at all. But I can tell the difference between manufactured bullshit and real evidence.

I know Ashley Biden’s diary was stolen. So I know there was a real diary. What I don’t have any evidence to support is that the “diary pages” distributed by the right wing media are genuine or whether the thieves forged them.

I’m leaning on forgeries for two reasons: (a) Project Veritas refused to publish them; and
(b) They’ve never been submitted to any type of forensic analysis.

It takes one to know one. When a forgery is so bad that even Progect Veritas won’t publish it, that’s a huge red flag.

I know there’s a laptop with some genuine Hunter Biden files on it, but even Hunter, Biden doesn’t know for sure, whether or not to choose, since he has very little memory of the time when it was dropped off.

The computer shop owner said there were no pictures or videos on the hard drives that was dropped off at his shop and yet there are dozens of videos and pictures from the laptop in circulation.

Right wing media has falsely claimed that the laptop has been verified. It’s genuine, but both New York Times and the Washington post said they’re only 25% of the files on the laptop were verified as genuine.

Open till the day that Joe Biden declared that he was a candidate for the office of the presidency, his reputation was that of a very honest man. Lindsey Graham called him, the most honest man in Washington.

Suddenly, about 10 years ago at the age of 70, the Joe Biden, the most honest man in Washington, decided to “break bad” and oversee a massive scheme of bribery and corruption, and involve his entire family in his schemes.

Since then Joe Biden and his family have taken in $10 million in bribery schemes and corruption.

That works out to about $1 mill per year, amongst the 8 of them. They sold out really fucking cheap. Jared got $2 billion just for himself, and from just one country.

you are gonna find net worth on a tax return

lord only knows what he was doing with it…we know the stuff he was caught with he was actively attempting to hide

You bet you are Skippy. Statements of profit and loss on all investments, and equity valuations. You have to account for all income and the source.

If you were working and had a job and were filing tax returns, you’d know that.

Forum List

Back