Rep. Jim Jordan Now in Running for Speaker - 2nd Round Ballot

Never. This will continue like this until either the Freedom Caucus holdouts give in and vote for McCarthy or the rest of House Republicans join with the Freedom Caucus and pick one of them to lead the House.

This is great news for Democrats.
The Freedom Caucus is a bunch of nutjobs!

Never. This will continue like this until either the Freedom Caucus holdouts give in and vote for McCarthy or the rest of House Republicans join with the Freedom Caucus and pick one of them to lead the House.

This is great news for Democrats.
Until Jim Jordan led Committee gets up & running

What do you expect to happen?

If shitheads like you think that passing debt ridden 1600 page trillions dollar ominous budget bills with welfare and pork for every goddamn special interest group in the world and is voted on the day after it is introduced is good for the American people then you are dumber than a door knob.

I have no idea how this will play out but what I hope is that the Freedom Caucus uses it 18 or 19 vote veto power over McCarthy to get successions that will greatly benefit the American people by preventing budget excesses like we saw with the Democrats.

Looks like the Freedom Caucus picked up one more vote. Good for them.

The RINOs are going to have to make concessions or this will go on forever. Being Democrat Light ain't gonna hack it.

God I want to bang her!

God I want to bang her!
FEP8WbSWYAErl3d.jpg:large

Looks like the Freedom Caucus picked up one more vote. Good for them.

The RINOs are going to have to make concessions or this will go on forever. Being Democrat Light ain't gonna hack it.
Nancy would have told them to fuck off on the first day and the next day...

She would give them nothing and tell them that in private on the first day.

Who you going to vote for?

McCarthy is a weak ass leader but he is the best GOP have got....

The real Conservatives are telling the RINOs to shove it.

Jim Jordan could be Speaker if he really wanted it but he would much rather be Chairman of the Judicial Committee so he can go after the Biden corruption.

I was hoping Jim Jordan were the House Speaker last year. I have a knowing that nobody would be able to pull a fast one on Rep. Jordan's sense of Constitutional rightness if he were Speaker.
Jordan is owned by Trump. Jordan has Trump's initials on his ass to prove it.

Nancy would have told them to fuck off on the first day and the next day...

She would give them nothing and tell them that in private on the first day.

Who you going to vote for?

McCarthy is a weak ass leader but he is the best GOP have got....
I'm not allowed to vote for anybody. I am not a member of the House of Representatives.

McCarthy is a RINO. He will kiss the ass of the Democrat filth. That is bad for the country.

Jordan is owned by Trump. Jordan has Trump's initials on his ass to prove it.
Jordan will make life hell for the Democrats. That is a good thing. They need to be held responsible for their corruption and destruction of the country.

Jim Jordan is an ass kicker. He'd be great.
Yea, right. All Jordan did was read words spoon fed to him by McCarthy which was partly a rehash of McCarthy's attacks on Dems. What does McCarthy think he's going to get done when multiple colleagues of his hate his guts & now that he's pissed off the other side on the same day he figured he'd be voted in as Speaker?

McCarthy's colleagues hate his guts because he's a snake.

I'm not allowed to vote for anybody. I am not a member of the House of Representatives.

McCarthy is a RINO. He will kiss the ass of the Democrat filth. That is bad for the country.
McCarthy attacked Dems today on the House floor using Gym Jordan as his mouthpiece , genius.

Forum List

Back