Rep Lisa McClain (R-MI) Lauds Trump for bin Laden Capture, Which Happened Under Obama

We still had every single war that Obama left him. He left every one to Biden.

That noted..........I'm not going to try and argue she is the only clueless out of touch lawmaker we have but how does someone this ignorant get elected?
Gee, I wonder. It isn't Isn't like this politician called Jill Biden the Vice President. Oh, wait...

Wow.............................a freshman congresswoman at a Trump rally stated for all to hear and see that Trump was the one that got Osama Bin Laden.

I guess the announcement by Obama, and all the celebrations that happened while Trump was still hosting his game show were false and a bit presumptive, as (according to Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain, who is actually a member of Congress) stated that Trump was the one that got Bin Laden.

Will these Trump humpers who are in congress ever stop trying to rewrite history? What's worse, is that when she was called out on it, she's trying to say that it was an "honest mistake" to claim Trump got Bin Laden. I guess she figured that since she was at his rally, she had to try to make him out to be the ultimate American hero.

Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain, a freshman Republican member of Congress, made a series of false claims in a short speech at former President Donald Trump’s rally outside Detroit on Saturday – notably including an assertion that Trump, who has endorsed her for re-election, was the president who caught terrorist Osama bin Laden.

McClain’s office didn’t respond to requests for comment on her false claims in the rally speech, which ran for under six minutes. McClain tweeted Monday: “Joe Biden misspeaks every single day and the media pays no attention to it. Isn’t it ironic how I’m under attack for an honest mistake.”

And we still have those mourning OBLs death...not because they liked him, because they hated any President Obama successes.
No, that’s one time I could have been all about his approving the mission. Everything turned out great. I had a problem when he claimed full credit and never even mentioned those that went in. You didn’t actually do much. You give a green light for others to do it for you, but that’s pretty much the end of your claim to have killed anyone. It was the arrogance of how he talked about himself after it was done.

Wow.............................a freshman congresswoman at a Trump rally stated for all to hear and see that Trump was the one that got Osama Bin Laden.

I guess the announcement by Obama, and all the celebrations that happened while Trump was still hosting his game show were false and a bit presumptive, as (according to Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain, who is actually a member of Congress) stated that Trump was the one that got Bin Laden.

Will these Trump humpers who are in congress ever stop trying to rewrite history? What's worse, is that when she was called out on it, she's trying to say that it was an "honest mistake" to claim Trump got Bin Laden. I guess she figured that since she was at his rally, she had to try to make him out to be the ultimate American hero.

Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain, a freshman Republican member of Congress, made a series of false claims in a short speech at former President Donald Trump’s rally outside Detroit on Saturday – notably including an assertion that Trump, who has endorsed her for re-election, was the president who caught terrorist Osama bin Laden.

McClain’s office didn’t respond to requests for comment on her false claims in the rally speech, which ran for under six minutes. McClain tweeted Monday: “Joe Biden misspeaks every single day and the media pays no attention to it. Isn’t it ironic how I’m under attack for an honest mistake.”
Now do Corn Pop and Big Momma.

How the hell does Congresswoman Lisa McClain get on stage and tell people that Trump “caught Osama bin Laden” to a roaring applause?!

He was killed in 2011 under the Obama administration.

FIVE GODDAMN YEARS BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED.

Biden thinks US soldiers are in Ukraine. Which is worse? You dumb fuck

How the hell does Congresswoman Lisa McClain get on stage and tell people that Trump “caught Osama bin Laden” to a roaring applause?!

"Trueinternationalunderpressure."​

- Joe biden -​

There are 435 members of Congress. Why do sissie lefties fact check only pretty (genetic) female republicans?

We still had every single war that Obama left him. He left every one to Biden.

That noted..........I'm not going to try and argue she is the only clueless out of touch lawmaker we have but how does someone this ignorant get elected?
They get elected because they think it "owns the libs"

That juvenile quality about Conservatives is why you see this celebration of intellectual rot

But it is to the cult. They only see gaffes on the other side. They will not acknowledge them from other cult members.

Sadly as I have noted many times, politics have become a cult for far too many.

Proves that most ideologues are morons.

I think the strategy of the organization formerly known as the Republican Party is to gaslight the living daylights out of the rube herd to the point where they can longer discern reality from fantasy.

Did you know Trump captured Osama bin Laden?

Forum List

Back