Rep Lisa McClain (R-MI) Lauds Trump for bin Laden Capture, Which Happened Under Obama

There is no bottom. For them, and by extension, the country.
Then, I suppose my hope for some country to level the Capitol building will come to fruition. I would like to see someone like China or Iran drop bunker busting nukes on the Capitol dome and the Supreme Court. Not the White House though because the homeless will need someplace to shit.

Then, I suppose my hope for some country to level the Capitol building will come to fruition. I would like to see someone like China or Iran drop bunker busting nukes on the Capitol dome and the Supreme Court. Not the White House though because the homeless will need someplace to shit.
You just ruined your veteran status.

The current president can't put a freaking sentence together without a teleprompter but you can depend on Soros' (tax exempt) Media Matters "we monitor conservative speech 24/7" to attack an attractive genetic female republican.

Well she's a middle aged white woman. She's dazed and confused, what did you expect?
The whole republican party is dazed and confused. I was going to post this story as a poll which the questions being:

Is she really that stupid?
Is it dishonesty?
Is it mental illness?
Is it some combination of all of the above?
Is she right?

I keep telling you guys. Trumptards have memories like that of goldfish.

How the hell does Congresswoman Lisa McClain get on stage and tell people that Trump “caught Osama bin Laden” to a roaring applause?!

He was killed in 2011 under the Obama administration.

FIVE GODDAMN YEARS BEFORE TRUMP WAS ELECTED.

Because she's chanting to a bunch of halfwits who don't know any better.

Incredible. How the fuck did this happen to us.
I said during the first election that if Trump won he would wreck this Country. Some didn't believe me but I was right. Just look.

And if that son of a bitch runs again he'll win & finish what he started. It's as simple as that because he's a fucking psychopath.

Wow.............................a freshman congresswoman at a Trump rally stated for all to hear and see that Trump was the one that got Osama Bin Laden.

I guess the announcement by Obama, and all the celebrations that happened while Trump was still hosting his game show were false and a bit presumptive, as (according to Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain, who is actually a member of Congress) stated that Trump was the one that got Bin Laden.

Will these Trump humpers who are in congress ever stop trying to rewrite history? What's worse, is that when she was called out on it, she's trying to say that it was an "honest mistake" to claim Trump got Bin Laden. I guess she figured that since she was at his rally, she had to try to make him out to be the ultimate American hero.

Michigan Rep. Lisa McClain, a freshman Republican member of Congress, made a series of false claims in a short speech at former President Donald Trump’s rally outside Detroit on Saturday – notably including an assertion that Trump, who has endorsed her for re-election, was the president who caught terrorist Osama bin Laden.

McClain’s office didn’t respond to requests for comment on her false claims in the rally speech, which ran for under six minutes. McClain tweeted Monday: “Joe Biden misspeaks every single day and the media pays no attention to it. Isn’t it ironic how I’m under attack for an honest mistake.”
How can we thank her for admitting that she's a fucking moron?

The whole republican party is dazed and confused. I was going to post this story as a poll which the questions being:

Is she really that stupid?
Is it dishonesty?
Is it mental illness?
Is it some combination of all of the above?
Is she right?

It is the first option. I believe that most average conservative middle age women are mentally imbalanced. However this can be said of most liberal women as well. I think menopause has something to do with all of this, it has to....

I said during the first election that if Trump won he would wreck this Country. Some didn't believe me but I was right. Just look.

And if that son of a bitch runs again he'll win & finish what he started. It's as simple as that because he's a fucking psychopath.
This stuff didn't occur to me, this metastasizing of the arrogant, ugly ignorance. I didn't see this coming.

This is a function of the degree of rage and misinformation that has been building since the day Limbaugh went national. It's all coming out now.

How can we thank her for admitting that she's a fucking moron?
Send her this photo:

Obama-and-Biden-await-updates-on-bin-Laden.jpg

This stuff didn't occur to me, this metastasizing of the arrogant, ugly ignorance. I didn't see this coming.

This is a function of the degree of rage and misinformation that has been building since the day Limbaugh went national. It's all coming out now.
Yep, Lindbaugh started it all & up until the day of his last broadcast told his viewers that the election was stolen. And he helped get Trump elected when once he knew that Trump was one of the boys.

I hope that when Trump gets back in the White House he declares the Democrat Party a terrorist organization with a bounty on any democrat.

All concentrated in one political party.

Forum List

Back