Rep. Louie Gohmert Laments That Republicans Can't Lie To Congress Or FBI

Sorry, after decades of watching Hillary and the corrupt, criminal, seditious Drmocrats work you know when things are not right.

I am also intelligent enough to know when a Clinton supporter on a jury says 'we believed from the start this case should not have been tried' the jury was biased from the beginning and this was a fixed trial from tge beginning.

You can tell yourself this was a fair, legitimate trial, but don't try to peddle 'stupid' and 'Truth Commission' crap to me.
Lol only one of us suffers from a bias strong enough to be incapable of applying reason. Guess who that person is? Tip: it isn't me.

Lol only one of us suffers from a bias strong enough to be incapable of applying reason. Guess who that person is? Tip: it isn't me.
'Nuh-Uh...YOU are!'
1654346160680.png

Your 'extremely mature' response is duly noted.

:p

If it was SO outrageous that Sussman was acquitted, and the jury was full of Clinton supporters/donors.

Why didn't Durham, object to them being a juror?

Is John Durham part of the "deep state" now?
He's always been in the deep state. Enjoy the show.........now sit down you are blocking the view.

Sorry, after decades of watching Hillary and the corrupt, criminal, seditious Drmocrats work you know when things are not right.

I am also intelligent enough to know when a Clinton supporter on a jury says 'we believed from the start this case should not have been tried' the jury was biased from the beginning and this was a fixed trial from tge beginning.

You can tell yourself this was a fair, legitimate trial, but don't try to peddle 'stupid' and 'Truth Commission' crap to me.

Sure Q NUT.

Decades of republican corruption.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of, 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.

From 2017, even before the orange criminal was in office.

The Trump regimes crimes should double their total.

Once again another snowflake pops up like a prairie dog to display their ignorance....
You just posted yours.
You obviously do not know a prosecutor abd defender only have a limited number of jury challenges...and trying to find a non-partisan juror in the DC liberal swamp is like trying to find a 5-leaf clover.
Yes, I do, moron.

The defense and prosecutors have unlimited objections "for cause".

The prosecution and defense have an unlimited number of “for cause” challenges, each side also has a set number of “no cause” challenges.
These are known as peremptory challenges, which are ways to get rid of jurors who present no obvious evidence of bias or unsuitability. Lawyers need not articulate any reason for using a peremptory challenge .

So, could you name the people NOT part of the "deep state"?

Why did Trump and his regime hire so many?
I'm guessing it's situational for him. It goes something like this.

Barr is a true patriot when he plays partisan games with the DOJ. He's a member of the deep state and a RINO. If he acknowledges that there was no voter fraud.

It's how they think. Deep State are government officials that don't support their biases. Or for that matter civilian jurors doing their duty.

Immature? My friend. You should look at your own posts. I wouldn't be caught dead posting little memes.
Based on your posts I figured you would appreciate pictures to help you understand things better, lil' snowflake.

:p

I'm guessing it's situational for him. It goes something like this.

Barr is a true patriot when he plays partisan games with the DOJ. He's a member of the deep state and a RINO. If he acknowledges that there was no voter fraud.

It's how they think. Deep State are government officials that don't support their biases. Or for that matter civilian jurors doing their duty.
1654347801293.png

So, could you name the people NOT part of the "deep state"?

Why did Trump and his regime hire so many?
Why would I play that stupid game with you troll?

The evidence is clear to Ray Charles..........everyone knows this Mr. AI...And it's been going on for decades........You are just their bitch.

I'm sorry, are you suggesting that a UNANIMOUS decision by a jury in less than six hours to acquit has to do with some extraordinary capability of a defense counsel, and not by the inherent weakness of the prosecutor's case?

I also want to point out the insane analogy that Gohmert made both on accuracy. (Sussman was charged, same as Navarro, only he was acquitted. So how do you draw the conclusion that Democrats are subject to a different set of rules than Republicans? Navarro's verdict isn't even judged on) And in general stupidity. Both lying to the FBI and to congress are crimes.
No. Was not a negative hit on Sussman. Was a hit on Louie, whining because he does not get to lie to the FBI without fear of prosecution. I am also aware legal fees don't start the day of the trial and are quite high.

Sure Q NUT.

Decades of republican corruption.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of, 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.

From 2017, even before the orange criminal was in office.

The Trump regimes crimes should double their total.
The media was obviously controlled all thos e years. Watching the same news people I trusted back then as newsmen speak today as proud marxists make it believable that Democrat politicians and those unelected working for them were given a free pass.

I'm sorry, are you suggesting that a UNANIMOUS decision by a jury in less than six hours to acquit has to do with some extraordinary capability of a defense counsel, and not by the inherent weakness of the prosecutor's case?

I also want to point out the insane analogy that Gohmert made both on accuracy. (Sussman was charged, same as Navarro, only he was acquitted. So how do you draw the conclusion that Democrats are subject to a different set of rules than Republicans? Navarro's verdict isn't even judged on) And in general stupidity. Both lying to the FBI and to congress are crimes.

Holder was found in contempt of congress, yet his case was never presented to a grand jury, as the law requires. Brennen and Clapper both lied to congress and neither were charged. There are plenty of examples of commies getting away scott free while republicans are charged for the same offenses. The only logical conclusion is there is indeed a two tiered justice system.

Louie Gohmert (R-TX) just reacted to Trump Advisor Peter Navarro’s indictment: “If you're a Republican, you can't even lie to Congress or lie to an FBI agent or they're coming after you!”

Gohmert, a former lawyer and judge, said that Navarro was the victim of “a two-tiered justice system.”

He said he was especially angered that Navarro’s indictment came in the same week that a jury acquitted Michael Sussman, a lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, of charges that he had lied to the FBI.

Texas lawyer and judge. That pretty much tells us all we need to know.

Forum List

Back