Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene Has Huge Primary Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK

Poll: 55% of Republicans Support Same-Sex Marriage ...

Jun 08, 2021 · Wendell Husebø. 8 Jun 2021 0. 1:26. A poll Tuesday indicates 55 percent of Republicans support same-sex marriage, shifting from 16 percent in 1996 to a more libertarian perspective. The Gallup poll concluded that “Republicans, who have consistently been the party

So 45 % are opposed to:
\

Record-High 70% in U.S. Support Same-Sex Marriage

Jun 08, 2021 · Democrats have consistently been among the biggest supporters of legal same-sex marriage. The current 83% among Democrats is on par with the level of support Gallup has
So, a majority of Republicans support same-sex marriage.

That didn't turn out the way you hoped, did it?

Maybe you do, maybe you don't . I am talking about your tribe
And you just showed a majority of "my tribe" support same-sex marriage.

Meanwhile -- and I know this will come as a shock to you -- people are individuals. I am responsible ONLY for my opinions and actions, just as you are responsible for yours.

You don't seem to get that.

So, a majority of Republicans support same-sex marriage.

That didn't turn out the way you hoped, did it?
Oh, and remember this, when Obama said he didn't support same-sex marriage?

selective outrage liberal hypocrisy.png

Yes…..pointing out Jewish Space Lasers starting forest fires can’t be anti Semitic
That is not what she said. I read the quote. She mentioned some names of important and wealthy people. Some were Jews but not all. Antisemites are never subtle.

That is not what she said. I read the quote. She mentioned some names of important and wealthy people. Some were Jews but not all. Antisemites are never subtle.
No, she relayed a theory about Jewish Space Lasers

No, she relayed a theory about Jewish Space Lasers
She went after the psychopath incest always destroying others for money family Rothchild, and Right spins shit over it. But hey the evil Rothchilds are dems----and globalists so you know Right has to love them.

Potential for what? Psychiatric commitment?? She is a loon. She has no understanding of, or respect for the Constitution and the fundamental rights of Americans

She is a disgrace to congress.

She is a disgrace to humanity!
MAGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back