Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene Has Huge Primary Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a liberal/ progressive, I have something to tell your ignorant ass. I have worked hard all of my life and have earned every fucking thing that I have. Where do you get that lazy liberakl shit from? You have been fed a whole bunch of lies and are to stupid to know that you have swallowed it whole without a thought
Then start a charity with your money...put your nest egg where your big trap is blowhard.....leave the rest of us alone who have faith in people that they can do for themselves...you need to do some research into where your tax dollars are wasted...like money to the very lab that leaked the covid virus....wake up man its not 1968 anymore....

Because Civilized Societies understand that the wealthy are better capable of paying taxes than those struggling to survive
Bullshit...its political....there is no reason why everyone shouldn't pay income tax if they indeed have an income...it doesn't have to be punitive but they must pay something....look at our national debt....

Because Civilized Societies understand that the wealthy are better capable of paying taxes than those struggling to survive
And they do. The rich pay their fair share, and they pay other people's fair share, too.

Bullshit...its political....there is no reason why everyone shouldn't pay income tax if they indeed have an income...it doesn't have to be punitive but they must pay something....look at our national debt....

People who have billions of dollars should cover most of the tax base
People who struggle to support their families should pay nothing

And they do. The rich pay their fair share, and they pay other people's fair share, too.

Where should our tax revenue come from?
The wealthiest 5 percent who have 62 percent of the wealth
The poorest 40 percent who have 2/10 a percent of the wealth

1641149639129.jpeg

The wealthy pay their fair share -- and they pay your share, too.

FBIP-MAIN-04.jpg
yea…..and the wealthy make sure to limit their income while their wealth skyrockets

The fact remains the wealth in this country resides in the top five percent

That is where taxes should come from

People who have billions of dollars should cover most of the tax base
People who struggle to support their families should pay nothing
People that make billions of dollars consists of about a 5th of the nations population...you can take everything they have and still not run the government for a month...

I like her attitude. She tells it like it is, the female version of Ted Cruz.
Given the overwhelming preponderance of beer-belching pot-bellied gullible red-hatted trailer trash in her district... well of COURSE she's in the lead... :auiqs.jpg:

yea…..and the wealthy make sure to limit their income while their wealth skyrockets

The fact remains the wealth in this country resides in the top five percent

That is where taxes should come from
EAT THE RICH is the mating call of Commie retards.

Given the overwhelming preponderance of beer-belching pot-bellied gullible red-hatted trailer trash in her district... well of COURSE she's in the lead... :auiqs.jpg:
democrats: people who live in rural red states are beer-belching pot-bellied gullible red-hatted trailer trash

democrats: i just dont understand why people who live in rural red states dont support democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back