Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene Has Huge Primary Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
She went after the psychopath incest always destroying others for money family Rothchild, and Right spins shit over it. But hey the evil Rothchilds are dems----and globalists so you know Right has to love them.

Another example of today’s Republicans

Most American views about gay marriage evolved after 2008.
Nobody but extreme Conservatives cares anymore
That was a funny episode. Obama said marriage is between a man and a woman, then somebody asked Biden about it, and he said the White House supports gay marriage.

Joe's disconnect from reality forced Obama to change his mind. :auiqs.jpg:

And yet way more compotentthan 45 and his cult!!!! 81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA
You are acting like I don't know who won the election. Just where are you going with this?
But, America has woken up to this 'moderate' president and found out he really is
batshit crazy and incompetent. Even those who aren't the far left wackos who voted for him, wouldn't
today. But, I do know you would.

Negative, she's not near as self-serving as Flyin' Ted is.

The dems (and RINOs) best get used to her, she will have the job as long as she want's it. ;)
Tell us what legislation she tried to pass...

She has asked for Biden to be impeached about 3-4 times... Seriously...

None of her legislation is realistic, just self grandstanding...

You are acting like I don't know who won the election. Just where are you going with this?
But, America has woken up to this 'moderate' president and found out he really is
batshit crazy and incompetent. Even those who aren't the far left wackos who voted for him, wouldn't
today. But, I do know you would.

81,000,000 >74,000,000!!!!!

I would absolutely vote for him again if running against tRump and the tardherd!!!! And ByeDon is WAY more competent than the Fat Orange Idiot!
MAGA

81,000,000 >74,000,000!!!!!

I would absolutely vote for him again if running against tRump and the tardherd!!!! And ByeDon is WAY more competent than the Fat Orange Idiot!
MAGA
You didn't have to say you would....I said you would. But, it isn't about you,
there are a lot who voted for 'your guy' who wouldn't do it again. (buyers remorse)

It's cute with your little pet names you use. Is it for emphasis?

Potential for what? Psychiatric commitment?? She is a loon. She has no understanding of, or respect for the Constitution and the fundamental rights of Americans

She is a disgrace to congress.

You mean she is unwilling to sell her soul to you Communists? Yes, we need more staunch pit bull Conservatives to absolutely destroy you far Left scum!

You mean she is unwilling to sell her soul to you Communists? Yes, we need more staunch pit bull Conservatives to absolutely destroy you far Left scum!
I have a news flash for you. Calling all Democrats and liberals Communists does not make you sound smart. And, it's the people like her who need to be destroyed before they destroy what is left of our Constitutional Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back