Rep. Matt Gaetz Kicked Out Of Impeachment Hearing By Dems Who Were Trying To Hold It In Secret

Three house committees for this freaking Impeachment Inquiry bullshit? Isn't it great how Democrats have ground Congress to a halt over their childish coup attempt?
They have? Hundreds of bills are sitting on McConnell's desk

That pile of shit has been trashed. It will never see the light of day.
Until the next time it does. Stick around.

I'd say I've been around much longer than you already.

Its time to take these treasonous democrats out and hang them.. This has gone from an outright coup attempt to forced sedition and a direct attack on the US GOVERNMENT. Time to remove them by force.
Kicking out somebody with a history of witness intimidation out of a private meeting is treason?

Gaetz is also incoherent.
Your unconstitutional inquiry and star chamber antics is going to boomerang on you idiots and when it does and people are shot or hung I am going to tell you I told you so...
I'd be perfectly happy with some heads on Capitol Hill spikes.

Three house committees for this freaking Impeachment Inquiry bullshit? Isn't it great how Democrats have ground Congress to a halt over their childish coup attempt?
We will remember in November.

Hope they enjoyed their 2 years because this freak show is coming to an end!

Yup. When you opposed the civil rights act,I bet you never thought we would have gay marriage. But here we are.

Yeah, just like Jesus...

EGtcm6jWwAEA567.jpg

Yup. When you opposed the civil rights act,I bet you never thought we would have gay marriage. But here we are.

I was 11 years old at the time of The 1964 Civil Rights Act, and supported it.

I don't recall gay marriage being mentioned at the time. But then, of course it would not have been.

Funny. They have passed over 100 bills that McConnell won't hold a vote on.

Married faggots! Greatest achievement in the past 2,000 years. Who woulda thunk it?

Funny. They have passed over 100 bills that McConnell won't hold a vote on.

Why would he? They're shit bills.

They're only shit to NaziCons.

They're shit to anyone with a smidgen of common sense.

The whistle blower has turned into a red herring.[/QUOTE]
The Ds coming out of the organized crime closet, as with Paul Pelosi Schiff's non-existent unsolicited whistle blower that's very good news

The whistle blower has turned into a red herring.
the whistle-blower is now irrelevant. Individual-1 confessed, live, on camera.

Its time to take these treasonous democrats out and hang them.. This has gone from an outright coup attempt to forced sedition and a direct attack on the US GOVERNMENT. Time to remove them by force.
Kicking out somebody with a history of witness intimidation out of a private meeting is treason?

Your unconstitutional inquiry and star chamber antics is going to boomerang on you idiots and when it does and people are shot or hung I am going to tell you I told you so...
And inquiry doesnt require a vote. Neither the constitution or house rules require vote to inquire on impeachment.

White House Letter Distorts Both Law and History on Impeachment

Support for it is faster than Nixon's

And inquiry doesnt require a vote. Neither the constitution or house rules require vote to inquire on impeachment.

Fake news, commie!

I guess the last 64 impeachment inquiries were just a fluke... And by the way, NIXON RESIGNED before the house initiated an impeachment inquiry. Thus none was needed... You fucking liar!

Liberals trying to rewrite history so they dont look like the fools they are.. Priceless..

I guess the last 64 impeachment inquiries were just a fluke... And by the way, NIXON RESIGNED before the house initiated an impeachment inquiry. Thus none was needed... You fucking liar!

Liberals trying to rewrite history so they dont look like the fools they are.. Priceless..

Actually, you are incorrect regarding Nixon. I suggest you research more.

Actually, you are incorrect regarding Nixon. I suggest you research more.

"On this day in 1974, the House Judiciary Committee recommends that America’s 37th president, Richard M. Nixon, be impeached and removed from office. The impeachment proceedings resulted from a series of political scandals involving the Nixon administration that came to be collectively known as Watergate."

The house judiciary committee sent a letter to the full house requesting that impeachment be brought. There was never a vote becasue he resigned. The inquiry was initiated by a full vote of the HOR.

Even Nixon's process followed the precedent for inquiry.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/house-begins-impeachment-of-nixon

They have? Hundreds of bills are sitting on McConnell's desk, after being passed by the House. So how, exactly, was Congress not at a halt already? And whose fault would that be?
Now you are confusing the idiot with facts.

Trump bootlickers only deal in alternative facts.

Forum List

Back