Rep. Peter King mulls 2016 presidential bid

And apart from his own personal credentials or lack thereof, members of congress dont get elected President of the United States. There is a reason for that,

17 members of Congress have become president;
If you mean House members, yeah only one.

Same thing to me...Bush/McCain/Obama/King/Santorum/Gingrich/Bachmann/Perry/Romney same shit different names.

And that's part of your problem. You don't have the ability to discern between people.

Your problem is you think there was a difference between them. There are 2 kinds of "politicians" those that want to control our lives aka all of the ones I listed and then those Like Dr Paul,Justin Amash etc that want you to control your life. Its very simple. I want to control my life and with morons like that in office it won't happen in fact our freedom and liberty would be destroyed even more.

And apart from his own personal credentials or lack thereof, members of congress dont get elected President of the United States. There is a reason for that,

you are correct of course and I was referring to House members -- and the 1 was a real long time ago IIRC

Yeah - even I wasn't born yet

Absolutely.

But he's got some crosses to bear. He opened up an "investigation" (read witch hunt) into American/Islamic terrorism.

It was a dismal failure..and made him look bigoted.

Lately, he's been getting more moderate. I was wondering why..now I know.

King has long been an embarrassment to his native Long Island.

So much so they've kept re-electing him.
In a district that is trending Democratic no less.

Nassau County had been a hotbed of Republicans and the same old assholes got elected over and over even though the county was in shambles. The Republican Party in Nassau was caught forcing County employees to fork over a percentage of their pay to the Republican party to avoid losing their jobs. How's that for corruption?

King has long been an embarrassment to his native Long Island.

So much so they've kept re-electing him.
In a district that is trending Democratic no less.

Nassau County had been a hotbed of Republicans and the same old assholes got elected over and over even though the county was in shambles. The Republican Party in Nassau was caught forcing County employees to fork over a percentage of their pay to the Republican party to avoid losing their jobs. How's that for corruption?

Naasau and Suffolk counties have been trending Democratic lately.

you are correct of course and I was referring to House members -- and the 1 was a real long time ago IIRC
I believe he is the only Speaker to become president. Can't remember who it was....I think it was between 1850 and 1899.

Same thing to me...Bush/McCain/Obama/King/Santorum/Gingrich/Bachmann/Perry/Romney same shit different names.

And that's part of your problem. You don't have the ability to discern between people.

Your problem is you think there was a difference between them. There are 2 kinds of "politicians" those that want to control our lives aka all of the ones I listed and then those Like Dr Paul,Justin Amash etc that want you to control your life. Its very simple. I want to control my life and with morons like that in office it won't happen in fact our freedom and liberty would be destroyed even more.

Paul is not in favor of women controlling their life. And he is not in favor of legalization of marijuana, or gambling, or prostitution.

Some Libertarian!

Paul is not in favor of women controlling their life. And he is not in favor of legalization of marijuana, or gambling, or prostitution.

Some Libertarian!
I am talking about Ron not Rand. Murdering a baby isn't right so that shit don't fly.

Some Libertarian!
I am talking about Ron not Rand. Murdering a baby isn't right so that shit don't fly.

I am also talking about Ron.

You don't know his positions? :lol:

And fetuses aren't babies.

Some Libertarian!

I am also talking about Ron.

You don't know his positions? :lol:

And fetuses aren't babies.

Ron Paul: End Marijuana Prohibition Now! | Ron Paul .com
Ron Paul: Legalize Online Gambling ? And Don?t Tax It! | Ron Paul .com
Ron Paul on Prostitution Gay Marriage | Advocate.com
So you were saying? And yes a "fetus" is a baby...it has a beating heart. My niece was born 6 weeks premature and she was just as much a baby as was my daughter who was born when she was supposed to be born. Stopping a beating heart is murder.

I hope he stays in long enough to have his opponents expose his aid to terrorists before becoming Congressman.

Only Republicans would elevate a terrorist co-conspirator to Congressman, then Homeland Security committee.

That's laughable when you likely support Obama and his cohorts, the supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood! Obama even hired a Dyke who had no experience in HS! Geeez!:razz:

Rep. Peter King Mulls 2016 Presidential Bid

Go ahead...I will laugh at you as much as I laugh at idiots like Perry and Santorum! This sack of shit is exactly what we do not need as a president.

I can't stand King. But I don't need a piece of shit like you, a supporter of Timothy McVeigh, moralizing about anything.

No you would rather have the US government you know the ones that set the example its OK to murder babies and kids because they were merely collateral damage to moralize it for you. Idiot.

Rep. Peter King Mulls 2016 Presidential Bid

Go ahead...I will laugh at you as much as I laugh at idiots like Perry and Santorum! This sack of shit is exactly what we do not need as a president.

I can't stand King. But I don't need a piece of shit like you, a supporter of Timothy McVeigh, moralizing about anything.

No you would rather have the US government you know the ones that set the example its OK to murder babies and kids because they were merely collateral damage to moralize it for you. Idiot.

So that makes McVeigh's actions honorable? Really? Murdering innocent children? Fuck you.

Forum List

Back