Rep. Steve King (R): Muslim Children Are Preventing 'Our Civilization' From Restoration (I Agree!)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is Steve McGarrett, American patriot. Ladies and gentlemen, the patriotic Representative Steve King is absolutely right. God bless him as our culture war intensifies with the Left’s new ally: the Islamic Worldwide Supremacy movement. But we are on the winning side because we have God on our side. Islam is NOT of Western Society. It is a death culture. That culture is transmitted through Muslim children. From now on, we must prevent that from happening.

Iowa Rep. Steve King: Muslim children preventing 'our civilization' from restoration

As stupid as we all know King is, this surprised me.

And why pretend to be christian?

d44ef30464a509a9bbce817f2940effb.jpg

• Banned

Perhaps because these smart Evangelicals didn't fall for fake news. Nevertheless, American patriot Steve King is right about these Muslim children.

I agree that ------BENEATH all the macho bluster and hard handed
business craft------there lurks a person of strong moral character----
and liberal/democrat inclination-------whimpering to break thru.
Consider his upbringing-------goal oriented german business man dad and
(just my impression of Scottish women) HARD AS NAILS highland
lass for mom

The OP calling himself a patriot is one of the most offensive things I've seen in a while.

I didn't see the part in the link where Rep. King allegedly says "Muslem children etc". What the hell did Rep King actually say?

That sounds like the same racial purity argument that Hitler made. There is no evidence to support this. David Duke of the KKK agrees with King.

This is Steve McGarrett, American patriot. Ladies and gentlemen, the patriotic Representative Steve King is absolutely right. God bless him as our culture war intensifies with the Left’s new ally: the Islamic Worldwide Supremacy movement. But we are on the winning side because we have God on our side. Islam is NOT of Western Society. It is a death culture. That culture is transmitted through Muslim children. From now on, we must prevent that from happening.

Iowa Rep. Steve King: Muslim children preventing 'our civilization' from restoration

Oh wow. Now we have politicians attacking CHILDREN!

What a scumwaffle.

What a scumwaffle.
We're not talking about normal children meant for this country. We're talking about children of third world Muslim scum who will eventually breed and create more Muslim terrorists.

What a scumwaffle.
We're not talking about normal children meant for this country. We're talking about children of third world Muslim scum who will eventually breed and create more Muslim terrorists.

We are talking about normal children Steve. That's not something you have much knowledge of.

I like this guy. Steve King is the one last year who said Whites have contributed more to the world than any other race. He's right!

Forum List

Back