Reparations Poll - vote for or against

Do you support or oppose "reparations"

• Support

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Oppose

Votes: 105 93.8%

• Total voters
I don't support Reparations, per se. I do support, supporting community activists to get out the black vote and curtailing the suppression of black voters by the Republican Party.

We need to refresh civil and human rights, here and in our southern neighbors. Stop calling them welfare queens, drug addicts and murderers.

We need to be guided by science, not superstition, facts not meme's and reality not conspiracy theories.

Guided by science? Why not be guided by God?

Science doesn't exactly have a plan for how to do things.

(Except for conducting a scientific experiment) They have a plan for that.

I'll tell you something, sir.

God created this world and ingrained karma into it.

Don't know your history so well do you.....

The Sedition Acts imposed after those two World Wars that were meant primarily to strip the German-American population of their language and culture.

A cultural group who at that time in history made up over fifty percent of the United States population.

Perhaps the German-American population needs reparations for these wrongs and for filling US uniforms during those World Wars of brother against brother.
The Sedition Acts to which you refer were aimed at aliens, not citizens. They were in no way an attack on any language or culture so far as I can see.

upload_2019-2-24_12-50-28.jpeg

Best study your history. The Sedition Acts were used to eliminate the German language, and other languages but most specifically the German language, from being spoken or written in the United States.

Digital History

The Acts were used to make it so that it was considered seditious to speak or write in German even if you were a citizen. I have more reason to be acquainted with this than a black who thinks they know all about slavery since my father, mother, grandfathers, and grandmothers, lived through that time period. Even in the 60's and 70's when I was growing up it was frowned on if a person spoke or wrote in German in my community.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Yea...the OP and all the racists so worried that some scary black man might get something they don't get.

Again...this whole thread is a racist dog whistle...actually it's a racist SIREN.

NONE of these candidates have proposed reparation payments and they haven't "proposed" anything. Thy were ASKED
The fact that they support reparations was discussed on Meet the Press today. Please try to keep up.

The following was on just the first five pages and clearly there is an intentional misperception that PAYMENTS are what are being talked about...erroneously

And Will and Meister are not only promoting that but trying to force me NOT to point that error out

One condition. Pay them and then ship them home to Africa.

Nope, the get paid, they agree to get their sorry asses out!

Funds to be disbursed will be collected from all persons who currently hold, or have held, black slaves in this country.

They want to take money from people who never owned slaves and give it to people who were never slaves.....this is a typical democrat program...

As I have stated before, I would be willing to pay reparations to anyone I enslaved from 1970 to date.

If you have to make promises of payment to get votes knowing full well that you will never make that payment you might have a problem with your platform.

Where are the people who enslaved them to pay for it all?

Blacks should demand reparations from the party of slavery's coffers. If they don't then they are nothing but political chumps. The Democratic party would have no choice but to pay them

Democrats were all in on slavery and racial oppression, so, as long as they all pay the reparations it's fine with me.

So, because your ancestors were slaves, YOU should get some goodies. Do all blacks get a new car as a prize? How about $500 a month for mortgage help? Maybe $4,000 a year additional income? AND FOR WHAT?

My ancestors came from Europe to America in the late 1880s, so my family has never owned slaves. Why should I pay for the crimes of dead people I neither knew or are related to?

Better yet how about paying reparations to the families that lost relatives fighting to end slavery? Only the survivors received a stipend for their service, the dead, notice in the news paper.

How about all the Southerners who never owned slaves. Should they pay for reparations?

I believe you missed my point. They should be paid nothing. The fact that they are here is their great gift. Look at who and how many are scrambling and sometimes dying to get here in 2019 and those that had ancestors come and serve as slaves are here now is the reparation in itself.

There is no way to pay a gift for a good act amd not miss anyone.

The following was on just the first five pages and clearly there is an intentional misperception that PAYMENTS are what are being talked about...erroneously

And Will and Meister are not only promoting that but trying to force me NOT to point that error out

Funds to be disbursed will be collected from all persons who currently hold, or have held, black slaves in this country.

They want to take money from people who never owned slaves and give it to people who were never slaves.....this is a typical democrat program...

As I have stated before, I would be willing to pay reparations to anyone I enslaved from 1970 to date.

If you have to make promises of payment to get votes knowing full well that you will never make that payment you might have a problem with your platform.

Blacks should demand reparations from the party of slavery's coffers. If they don't then they are nothing but political chumps. The Democratic party would have no choice but to pay them

Democrats were all in on slavery and racial oppression, so, as long as they all pay the reparations it's fine with me.

So, because your ancestors were slaves, YOU should get some goodies. Do all blacks get a new car as a prize? How about $500 a month for mortgage help? Maybe $4,000 a year additional income? AND FOR WHAT?

My ancestors came from Europe to America in the late 1880s, so my family has never owned slaves. Why should I pay for the crimes of dead people I neither knew or are related to?

Better yet how about paying reparations to the families that lost relatives fighting to end slavery? Only the survivors received a stipend for their service, the dead, notice in the news paper.

How about all the Southerners who never owned slaves. Should they pay for reparations?

I believe you missed my point. They should be paid nothing. The fact that they are here is their great gift. Look at who and how many are scrambling and sometimes dying to get here in 2019 and those that had ancestors come and serve as slaves are here now is the reparation in itself.

Dude.. the Democratic Party was formed around racism, slavery and oppression, it's a fact of life and their ghettos prove their continued commitment.

just accept your reality...

Liar says reparations aren't paying blacks for slavery.

I don't support Reparations, per se. I do support, supporting community activists to get out the black vote and curtailing the suppression of black voters by the Republican Party.

We need to refresh civil and human rights, here and in our southern neighbors. Stop calling them welfare queens, drug addicts and murderers.

We need to be guided by science, not superstition, facts not meme's and reality not conspiracy theories.

How about "suppression" of illegal (non-citizen) voters ?

Both of them? You shit your pants and can't name anyone who voted illegally. Yet deny that the Russian's impacted our 2016 election.

Dude.. the Democratic Party was formed around racism, slavery and oppression

Yea..the SOUTHERN Democratic Party. 150 years ago.

Maybe you haven't noticed but there aren't a lot of Dems in the South these days

Both of them? You shit your pants and can't name anyone who voted illegally. Yet deny that the Russian's impacted our 2016 election.

They didn't impact the 2016 election you dope...Hilary spent close to 2 billion dollars, they spent about 140,000 dollars on issue adds on Facebook.....you really are a dimwit....

Classic liberal deflection. Texas has caught a bunch of illegals who voted, but they have neglected to send me a list of their names.

Dude.. the Democratic Party was formed around racism, slavery and oppression

Yea..the SOUTHERN Democratic Party. 150 years ago.

Maybe you haven't noticed but there aren't a lot of Dems in the South these days

Pure bullshit, you can't escape your political party's history and present that easy.

Well okay .. I guess you can...:rolleyes:

Seriously, are you that stupid? Look up the definition, better yet here's a link, wouldn't want you to exert yourself.
the definition of reparations

Last edited:

Seriously, are you that stupid? Look of the definition, better yet here's a link, wouldn't want you to exert yourself.

I figure that your wasting your time... :wink_2:

They didn't impact the 2016 election you dope...Hilary spent close to 2 billion dollars, they spent about 140,000 dollars on issue adds on Facebook.....you really are a dimwit....

You're the dope, the evidence is clear, Russian's conspired with the extended Trump crime family which impacted the election.

Did Trump know? I suspect he did, but proving it will require probative evidence, documents and testimony.

Seriously, are you that stupid? Look up the definition, better yet here's a link, wouldn't want you to exert yourself.

I believe the answer is Yes, he is that stupid.

You're the dope, the evidence is clear, Russian's conspired with the extended Trump crime family which impacted the election.

Did Trump know? I suspect he did, but proving it will require probative evidence, documents and testimony.

WTF!? You have evidence? Better reach out to Mueller, quick.

Seems you have forgotten what the topic actually is, Lesh.
My original post on this thread was that reparations have been paid through Affirmative Action.
You took a left turn after that point was made. I just can't fix your stupid, son.

Forum List

Back